Oroville Hospital Employee Review

View all Oroville Hospital reviews

terriffic supervisor and caring co workers
linen attendant/ housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Oroville, CADecember 26, 2013
day to day hospital life is never easy. sometimes you can get stressed out before your shift even stars. luckily oroville hospital was a place where you never felt alone. i could always call on co workers for help and my supervisor was there to encourage and guide as needed. the most important moment of my life happened there, the birth of my son, so i was able to experience being both the employee and patient side of things. i learned compassion for those in need, patience and that people will always surprise you. the hardest part of my job was realizing that the sounds you hear are from people, the smells and messes, all from people, and we are all the same and deserve the best treatment from all who play a part in our life
Pros
snacks and a ready ear
Cons
insurance was too expensive to afford

Other Oroville Hospital Employee Reviews

clinic setting
Medical Social Worker / Counselor (Former Employee) –  Oroville, CAMarch 21, 2018
A typical work day was treating 10-16 patients in a counseling session. Providing them with support, guidance, and resources. Workplace lacked supervision and leadership. The entire Clinic Management team was fired.
Pros
good health insurance
Cons
lack of leadership
Good for the time being
Medical Scribe (Former Employee) –  Oroville, CAMarch 16, 2018
Learned a lot from my own intuition. Very fast paced, felt rushed all the time. Co-workers could have been better. People didn't talk much to each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oroville Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.5

2.7Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Oroville Hospital Reviews by Location