OrthoAtlanta Employee Reviews

Could be a great place to work
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 12, 2018
High employee turn over in all offices. Employees seem to be there only for the paycheck. Employees do pretty much whatever they want on the clock as long as they get some of the job done, no employee accountability, no employee drug testing only when your hired ( really not sure they even do it then) I know Employees that have been there for years and never have had a random drug test. Doctors could do better on their time management so patients don’t wait so long. They could actually arrive on time to start their day seeing patients. Upper management attitude is if you don’t like it there’s the door. A lot of good,faithful,honest and hardworking employees have quit because of poor management.
Pros
Close to home
Horrible
7 different roles (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJuly 25, 2018
If you want to be stressed and mad daily go for it. Management sucks corporate sucks. It is a horrible place to work. Run run runhigh turnover.Run run
Pros
people i met
okay place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 25, 2018
a typical working place, some people don't like it. management is okay changes need to be made fast pace no training lots of drama doctors are great job culture is good
Sucks
Appointment Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAJune 20, 2018
this organization is not well planned or managed; daily problems with lack of solutions; managers not responsive; duties not distributed well. they need to do much better
Current Unhappy empolyee
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 26, 2018
This is an absolute great company with horrible management from the CEO to the practice managers. They tell you nothing and give you no training. You are treated as if you are a simple on minded the front office to the back office.
Pros
They pay well if you ask.
Cons
No one cares about you having a work life balance, no real care for its staff, They are smipley replaceable
Worst three months of my life
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAMarch 27, 2018
This is the absolute worst place to work. The coworkers are bullies. The management supports this. The entire office is snooty. You get lied to about your position. They will set you up to fail, correct you loudly sometimes and in front of people to just amuse themselves.
Worst 3 months of my life. Took my job from me for no other reason except to protect themselves with the reputation of the bullying that was happening to me.
I had two kids to support and rent to pay. Alone. They destroyed that.
Pros
Cons
Everyday
Great place to work and grow
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austell, GAFebruary 3, 2018
Busy clinics but able to increase skill set to make employees more valuable. Managers are fair but expect high performance. Lots of opportunities to cross train if you want.
Pros
Engaged managers who help you know what’s expected.
Cons
Some staff is negative and need to leave. Some have been around for years.
I work with some of the best people ever
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Douglasville, GADecember 6, 2017
A typical day is very fast pace, we see any where from 30-50 per day. I cast, give injections, schedule all surgeries and set patients up to have procedures performed.
The doctors are great, the management is horrible
Medical Assistant/Ortho Tech (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2017
The doctors are amazing, co-workers are good as well. The management is awful. There is a HUGE lack of communication, and playing favorites. The management also wants to work the people that work the hardest to death, and say nothing to those that do little or nothing,
Pros
great doctors and co-workers
Cons
HORRIBLE management
Struggling Practice
Administrative Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 19, 2017
New management seems to be challenged. Hired a marketing person to run busy office with little or no experience in management, process procedures and creating a positive corporate culture.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Poor time management
Practiced not just preached of a work-life balance!
Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austell, GAAugust 7, 2017
My practice location is one of the best due to the office morale of the staff. For a new employee it is welcoming...for an established employee...you have had the opportunity to build some really good relationships from executive level to same level.
Good place to work except for renumeration
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2017
I enjoy my job. Every day is different. It's been a great opportunity for me. I enjoy working with the doctors and staff. I've been through 5 practice administrators in my 8 years only two would receive high marks.
Pros
Monday - Friday schedule
Cons
salary
The worse last 4 months of my life
Front Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJune 25, 2017
The company fires doctors for not seeing enough patients each person walking thru the door might as well have a $ over their head. And they keep increasing patient flow so it makes life throughout the office very stressful checking in patients when each doctor has 3 patients at each slot how does that help patients get in and out in under 2 hours it doesn't but staff gets the slack for it they have become so big they treat staff like anything but family you know we spend so much time with these people their like family doctors management employees all look out for self if that's what you want by all means but staff is just another number to OrthoAtlanta I wouldn't recommend it
Cons
Run the other way and dont look back
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAJune 16, 2017
Terrible, stressful, unfair, unjust management. Sneaky co workers with jealousy issues. No positive feedback on work performance. Lies, lies and more lies. Out of my 10 years experience this is by far the worst place I have ever worked. If you are an ortho tech don't even bother with this place, you will be miserable. Docs were wonderful. It's unfortunate they have such unprofessional people running this company. They should clean house asap.
Pros
Doctors, patient care.
Cons
Management, co workers. RUN!!
productive, fun workplace, but can improve on communication among clinical and front desk staff
MRI/PT Administrator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 6, 2017
Days vary depending on how many clinical providers are on site but, interaction between a wide array of patient population helps to keep the day interesting
Cons
Lack of communication from managements
Okay place to work
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAFebruary 19, 2017
Most of the providers do not communicate - if they do communicate it is to express how you are not doing opposes how well you are doing - if one tries to express one's concerns it gets over looked and nothing is done to streamline the concerns or provide a better process - policies and procedures are not applied or enforced to everyone management assists as long as it is in line with the providers regardless if one has a legitimate concern - the employees are always willing to assist but on a very under the radar situation - you have to be mindful if you are an individual who is very vocal - also have to be mindful of individuals who have been employed there for a period of time some take offense to others who may provide more feasible solutions or work process to help work smarter opposes harder -
Mixed
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  GADecember 1, 2016
Over the last two years OrthoAtlanta has taken a downward spiral since new management has come in and implemented new policies and procedures.
Pros
Great Insurance Benefits
Fun environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 20, 2016
This is a fun place to work at, very high pace atmosphere. Stress can be high at times, for the most part all the providers are very pleasant. Upward movement can be challenging.
Pros
patient interaction and great work environment
Cons
communication between departments
If you want to be stressful......Keep looking
Business Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johns Creek, GAJune 10, 2016
This would be awesome place to work if they gave proper training! They expect for you too know everything overnight. Some of the older employee are rude and mean and don't want to give a helping hand. The clinical director thinks you are suppose to be his personal secretary! You have enough to do as it is and then you have to take his personal messages and stay on him about stuff you should not have too! Awesome clinical director....... I think not! I should have left when I started before they had the chance to fire me because I was not performaning up to his standards. Thank goodness I know I was an asset to previous jobs and did a superb job.
Pros
A job keep looking
Cons
Healthcare
It is very family oriented and it is a great place to work
Appointment Scheduler/secretary (Current Employee) –  AUSTELL GAMarch 29, 2016
Speaking with patients scheduling appointments. Keeping computers,charts, files, and messages updated for the doctors and staff. I enjoying working with my team in my call center department and all the other staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OrthoAtlanta. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6