Orthopaedic Associates Employee Review

View all Orthopaedic Associates reviews

Not a fun place to work
The environment at OA is toxic. I worked there for over a year and I dreaded going in every day. The management is very fake. They pick and choose who they like, and become friends with them, while others, especially if you’re new, are left out of the loop entirely.

The job itself varied daily and you never knew what you were going to be doing. I would say I didn’t feel comfortable in my role 100% for 4-6 months.. then, they throw more to learn on your plate, and if you’re like me, they forget to give you your raise and you do the additional work for 6 months with no increase in pay.

I’ve never had lower self esteem than my time at Orthopaedic Associates.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Everything else

Other Orthopaedic Associates Employee Reviews

Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLJune 11, 2019
Very long time ago that I worked there but I am still friends with ,any people that still work there. Very fun and professional work environment. Great place to work.
Nice place to work with little advancement opportunity
Front Desk Appointment Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLApril 12, 2019
Open the day by greeting providers already in office. Start the computer systems primarily used throughout the day. Print the schedules for the providers who request them. Begin checking in patients at 7:00AM - 4:00PM. Through out the day there is always something unexpected that comes up. Handle these situations with calm and polite.
Hardest part of job: Being the go between patients and providers. Insurance changes continually.
The most enjoyable part of the day: Patient's health improvement. Patient's laughing and smiling when they graduate.
Pros
Health Benefits, Hour lunch break, convenient
Cons
Wage does not compete with the cost of living in the area. Little advancement opportunity.