Orthopaedic Associates Employee Review

View all Orthopaedic Associates reviews

Great Company to work for
Medical assistant (externship) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 20, 2018
Fun, challenging and hard working place. OA has discipline my thinking and has challenge me mentally and physically. I love every bit of it and still learning more.
Pros
Great benefits, Friendly environment

Other Orthopaedic Associates Employee Reviews

Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Walton Beach, FLJune 11, 2019
Very long time ago that I worked there but I am still friends with ,any people that still work there. Very fun and professional work environment. Great place to work.
Nice place to work with little advancement opportunity
Front Desk Appointment Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLApril 12, 2019
Open the day by greeting providers already in office. Start the computer systems primarily used throughout the day. Print the schedules for the providers who request them. Begin checking in patients at 7:00AM - 4:00PM. Through out the day there is always something unexpected that comes up. Handle these situations with calm and polite.
Hardest part of job: Being the go between patients and providers. Insurance changes continually.
The most enjoyable part of the day: Patient's health improvement. Patient's laughing and smiling when they graduate.
Pros
Health Benefits, Hour lunch break, convenient
Cons
Wage does not compete with the cost of living in the area. Little advancement opportunity.