ORTHOPAEDIC MEDICAL GROUP OF TAMPA BAY

ORTHOPAEDIC MEDICAL GROUP OF TAMPA BAY Employee Reviews

ORTHOPAEDIC MEDICAL GROUP OF TAMPA BAY insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Productive Workplace

Plenty of opportunity for growth as the company continues to grow and expand. Different areas for movement internally and constantly learning something new.

Plenty of work, no room for advancement

This company does not allow remote work & operates on in office in order to micro manage staff. Work is good and plenty to do but be prepared to have to play to management in order to be listened to. Upper level directors and CEO do not have an understanding for what staff management is doing or how they treat staff.

Pros

Pay is comparable to like jobs in area, good location, work/life balance

Cons

Favoritism, credentials over experience, benefits, no backing of staff from management

Fast Paced, Fun Folks to work with

Growing practice, lots of opportunity for advancement. Probably the most enjoyable thing about this job to me is the people I work with - lots of smart, dedicated, funny floks.

Pros

Rapid advancement for motivated employees, fun workplace

Cons

Tampa Bay is in Florida. ;-)

Great Company

Lots of opportunity for growth if you maintain your position. Flexible with time off and sick leave. Family friendly when needed for emergencies etc.

Pros

Regular schedule

Good starter job into healthcare administration

As far as getting your foot in the door to healthcare administration, it was a good fit. The atmosphere was very catty and your growth was not dependent upon your actual work ethic, skills, ambitions or abilities, but dependent upon popularity.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Overall is Great! If is you are a team player, patient care oriented and a hard worker person, OMG is the place to be.

Great place to work, family oriented Doctors, management an rest of the staff are very respectful, helpful and team players. My experience overall was fantastic and Patient Care absolutely the best in Tampa area!

They are unorganized

Dont really have a manager, and if you do they dont know what they are doing. They pay you to do you're job but expect you to do other people's jobs. Their Communication is the worst I've seen.

Pros

Doctors are nice, hour for lunch

Cons

Bad management, no communication

– August 26, 2019
For context: There was a turnover in management during the employee's last month with the company. We offered to increase their salary and advised them that a new manager had started the week prior and would be in training. Employee declined the increase, resigned and took a position with another company. After resigning, the employee reached back out to us on Monday the following week requesting their position back and a higher salary than what was previously offered. Every effort was made to keep the employee with the company before their resignation. We elected to move on, declined the request and made a new hire. -

Good place to work.

It is a very professional place to work, OMG members are nice and organized. You can always learn new things every day. Doctors are amazing. Patient care is a priority there.

Loved It!

Great company! Felt like family. They were always there to help. They were very understanding. Definitely knew they appreciated their employees and their hard work.

Fast paced, high volume, fun office.

Typically helping with seventy to ninety patients, everyday is very busy. Each day consists of answering phone calls, booking appointments, creating charts and helping patient's with their questions and concerns. Although the high volume of patients and duties, we all work as a team helping each other with what we need. We all enjoy a good laugh but do not veer from what needs to be done. Working with the Orthopaedic group has taught me a lot over DME's, post operative care and has increased my knowledge of insurance demands. Although Insurance companies make it difficult at times for us to get the treatment necessary for the patient (MRI, Physical therapy etc.), the trouble is worth the appreciation and happiness of the patient.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ORTHOPAEDIC MEDICAL GROUP OF TAMPA BAY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2