OrthoVirginia

OrthoVirginia Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA27 reviews
Great job
Great place to work at and good people to work with. Teamwork made things better, very respectful and professional staff. Its like having another family at work.
Doctors were great and the clinic staff was fun
The company’s vision is focused and driven which is great. Communication needs improvement from management to staff. Gossip is everywhere don’t trust anyone with anything. Preferences are a big thing here too. You can work hard all you want but they wont give appreciate you for it and if they do give you a raise its a couple of cents. Don’t come here to make friends, clock in and out do your work and that’s it.
Great company
It’s a great company to work with. They value and appreciate your hard work. I would strongly recommend anyone to work for this company. The most important thing is that they had allowed most of the employees to work from home.
Poor Working Environment
The doctors are great, the management is the worst. Pay is terrible. Employees are not respected and level of degree and abilities are not looked at in the least.
a great place
Every staff member is generally positive. This shows through patient interactions, clinical collaborations, and the daily workflow of an office. No position is treated as smaller or lesser than another. I enjoyed my time here.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Ok place
Ummm... it was ok really I mean ok it was not bad but it was not good either, would not recommend but maybe someone would like a ok job then that is the place.
Lacks leadership, overworked, the director was never happy
To start the day patients would come in and you would treat and pass them off to an already over worked and underpaid tech. At any giving time a tech would work with up to 6 patients at a time. It was a nightmare. As a PT it was our job to finish notes but that wouldn’t happen if you were already behind. It was a mad house during lunch speaking of lunch we never got lunches or breaks. I don’t understand how this company hasn’t been sued by the EEOC yet. As a PT I was talked down to an told I had low self esteem, that I lacked confidence, wasn’t a good therapist, overall made fun of and talked about to fellow therapist like I didn’t work for the practice. The office is a revolving door for PTs and techs. They don’t communicate effectively, talk behind your back, the office snitch is a member of the front staff, the director is another story. She needs to retire and find a hobby. Very messy and overall the worst director there is. The hardest part of all is getting up traveling to a place you have grown to hate. Don’t apply to this place because there is no room for advancement. The physical therapy part of the practice is very disappointing. It’s a lack of leadership and everyone is overworked for little pay.
Pros
Cons
Lacks leadership, horrible director, office snitches, low wages, long hours, no lunches or breaks, walking long distances to work, parking
busy productive work environment
very busy work place, management now is in good hands. This job had some of the best orthopedic physicians and clinical staff I've ever worked with good teamwork
Positive work environment and management
Very accomdating management and human resource department. I currently work for Ortho Virginia and we have an awesome call center staff. Everyone is like family and we pull together to get the job done.
It was very friendly
It was a very friendly place to work at. I worked there for about a year, but couldn't continue because of school. My manager and supervisor were very understanding...
Ortho Virginia
Each day I take close to 120 calls from patients and handle all in house Medical Records Requests for the entire practice. I also stand as the in office Medical Records Officer.
Very busy and fast paced
Very busy and fast pace, yet collaboration with coworkers helped.
Doctors and PAs were great for the most part. The manager was great too. Each provider saw upwards of 50 patients per day.
Productive fun workplace
Very bust fast paced office. Base work template hours 7-5. 50 hour work week plus, weekday and weekend call with no post call days. Mid-levels worked more than the physicians.
Pros
Structured
Cons
Orientation weak
Ok
Ok place to work if you don't want to move up. They prefer promote outside than within.

Employees are friendly and good benefits.

Somewhat flexible hours
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Promote from outside
Caring people to work with
All the therapist really cared about their patients. I was able to learn a lot about them. They were always willing to teach me something new and answered all my questions without hesitation. They all really cared about the success of my future career.
Pros
Doesn't feel like work when you are working with your friends and nice patients
Cons
You will always be on your feet.
Productive and collaborative environment
Pros- clear job responsibilities, annual holiday feast, quarterly bonuses, friendly and helpful colleagues

Cons- minimal opportunities for advancement
the management at the Tyson office is the worse. I have work for different management for Ortho. and that was great but there no guide line. it was great when we was commonwealth. I think there is just to many chiefs.
Pros
some of the doc are great
Cons
management
productive and learning experience
great learning experience from variety of orthopedic surgeons, with enhancing the skills of casting, splinting and organizing basic day to day supplies.Management is good where they listen to you carefully.
I loved working at OrthoVirginia as a medical scribe. All of the staff are friendly and the place is well-run; the physicians are top-notch. My manager was understanding, encouraging, and accommodating. My only complaint is that physicians tended to be overbooked, which would frequently cause patients to be seen an hour after their scheduled appointment time. Stressful for everyone involved.
It used to be a great place to work
Don't feel comfortable posting online review. I am willing to speak to anyone directly, but will not put any additional info about OrthoVirginia and my views of it on this site.

Thank you.
Good management, postive re enforcement, team work
Love working for ten providers, management is great, lots of cross training, room to grow, fast pace environment. Good team work and communication. Benefits are great
Pros
Room to exceed in life
Cons
Healthcare