OS National, LLC. Employee Reviews

Fun, Friendly Place to Work
Title Department (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GADecember 7, 2018
The culture at OSNational is pretty good - people are friendly, and there is a relaxed atmosphere. The company offers many benefits, including pretty generous paid time off and regular office parties. They are still growing pretty quickly and while there are certainly issues with communication between departments and between managers and employees, they are making an effort to improve. I like the company and will probably stay with them for a while. Management is generally friendly. In fact, the heads of company even invite small groups of employees to have lunch with them to get to know them and solicit honest feedback about the company. They're really genuine people I feel like and I appreciate that filters down into the company as a whole. I know they're looking at possible additional benefits as well (they don't currently have a 401K match, for example, nor is remote work allowed for those who live far from the office like I do, relatively speaking), so that is exciting. Of course higher pay would be appreciated (I really wish the company might take a look at profit sharing, which gives employees incentives to provide good service to increase profits and pays them more in return), but I really don't know the financial situation of the company and whether that could be afforded or not. Overall, I'm happy with the company and I would encourage anyone looking for work who might have a relevant background to join us.
Pros
Paid Time Off, Office Celebrations, Friendly Culture
Cons
Health Plan Provider is Absolute Worst, Growing Pains
Explosive Growth and Opportunity for Advancement
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 12, 2018
Lots of growth and opportunity for advancement. This place can be a little overwhelming but you can see daily changes to improve the processes and training. Exciting place to be part of the team. Overall, this company has a good model that will benefit from some tweaks.
Pros
Fast Paced
Cons
Work life balance could be better
Happy to be here!
National Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 29, 2018
No micromanaging here! You are expected to do the job you were hired for -- Focus on giving your best. Lots of room to collaborate with others on projects - you need a positive attitude and open mind. The Management Team sincerely cares about the employees and are customer obsessed. They hire to foster a team that engages the customer at the highest levels throughout the real estate transaction which has created a customer referral network like no other.
Pros
Great work environment, a true industry disrupter
Extremely poor management
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 12, 2018
I would say, disorganized and unapproachable. The open door policy is preached but not actually used. Fast growth caused the ugly side of humans to emerge, greed and ego. A "mean girl club" is actually more the mantra there. I would bypass any interaction with them as it will be getting worse.
Pros
Cons
many
Growing progressive company
HR (Current Employee) –  DuluthAugust 30, 2018
My time at OS National has been great. The company is seeing a ton of growth and that makes me feel I can grow here. Management is pretty laid back and doesn't micromanage so that is a definitely plus! Your input is appreciated here. They are always looking for ways to streamline processes so I have the ability to help create workflow which is great. I'm glad I decided to work with this company, it is panning out well!
Lack of support from management
Processor (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 20, 2018
Heavy flow of work and not enough staff to spread out the work.Training wasn't good due to trainers not knowing their job.Lack of support and understanding from management. The benefits is good and the free lunches are great. The hardest part of the job is feeling like it is no help nor enough knowledgeable enough people to properly help and train how to do the job correctly. Then as issues arise everyone is blaming the other instead of training everyone how to do things the way the company wants things to be done. This can cause stress and emotional distress. The most enjoyable is the free lunches.
Pros
Free lunch here and there
Cons
management, training, support, work load, advancement
Bad Management
Pre-Closer (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 12, 2018
Management isn’t supportive of their employees. They have their favorites and are cut throat. There is absolutely no room for advancement for people of color. Employees are overworked and underpaid. They try to compensate by offering some overtime, free lunches, a yearly holiday bonus and small gifts . STAY AWAY!
Pros
Free Lunches, Holiday bonus
Cons
Poor pay, bad management, non-suppoortive HR Dept, No advancement
Dont Bother -_-
Escrow Department (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 6, 2018
I disliked working at OS National. The HR Department gossips too much about the employees, very disrespectful to the workers and if they find out your leaving the company you better have a new job in place first beforehand and don't list them for any references because they are cut throat and will blacklist you.If the CEO knew what was going on would he or she make the recommended internal changes? Hmmm.. Anyways, the attitudes of management is disgusting. Save yourself the trouble by not applying
Racist and Bullying Environment
Title Closer (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 15, 2018
Terrible Place to work. Racist and bullies. Judgmental. Not a positive work environment. HR is always trying to exercise open door policies, but the mean girls and racists they always believe. Keep it moving. Dumbest bunch of individuals with no business sense that I have ever met. They did me a favor. I am glad I am gone.
Pros
Very few
Cons
Many
A growing company
System Admin / Analyst, Software Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 10, 2018
They are a growing company, that has attorneys learning how to run a company, and not a law firm. They have promise and they will get there with the right people in the right positions.

Want to know more about OS National, LLC.?

Ask a question
Awful managment across the board.
Title Processor (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJanuary 14, 2018
This company really needs to rehire all management and start over. Racial and hostile environment, bullying in the work place and the company allows it. Training is lack there of and the pay doesn't add up to the amount of work you do. They feed you lunch at times and expect this to add up, not even. HR is a joke not sure where she came from but she's horrible. Amber who was there before was nice and fair. People are quitting everyday. Just terrible place overall.
Pros
Cons
Pay, training, systems, mamagement etc.
Poor Training
Closer (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 7, 2017
I feel OS National was a faced paced work place that at time it could be stressful because of the poor training they give the new hire employees. I was in training for a post closing position which had 6 people in the class and the trainer constantly left the room in an 8 hour day she may have been in there for about an hour. I feel the better a person is trained then better and more successful you will be at your job. This company needs to revamp the train. The management team was good to employees providing out of the office activities. They did provide food at the end of the month which was a
very busy time.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Training terrible
Fast-paced work environment
Closer (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 7, 2017
Manual processes make the job very tedious and stressful. Management needs better people skills and processes need to be streamlined. Relaxing work environment and nice bonus is given for Christmas and birthdays.
Pros
Flexible work schedule. Catered lunches and holiday/birthday gift cards are given.
Cons
Expensive healthcare and low pay
Only if you are desperate for work
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJuly 3, 2016
Os National started off as a great place to work with plenty room for growth but there is a lack of experience in regards to decision making administration and questionable calls made that make you think about your livelihood and future. If you are let go there is a chance they will not pay you all of your earned wages.
Pros
Holiday gift cards
Cons
Managing Attorneys
No opportunity & poorly managed
Title Curative Processor (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAFebruary 12, 2016
there are no opportunities for growth or minorities in management except for the managing attorney who doesn't claim to be a minority.
Pros
schedule flexibility
Cons
Untrustworthy Management
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 12, 2015
Fantastic company to work for, would recommend to friends and family. Great management and staff. Attentive leadership.
Fish bone analysis
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 24, 2015
There was a review for the the strength and weakness of the Process . We Fix all the issues and finally run the Process without errors to see how productive it would seem to be

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OS National, LLC.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7