OSI Employee Reviews

i loved working there
Grinder/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Atkinson, WIMarch 4, 2018
was a great job was hard work but made the day go by fast i loved being a grinder running the machines was easy and id love to get back to work there
Everybody made me happy to come to work.
Medical/radiology transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIJanuary 17, 2018
I absolutely love this place to work. I loved interacting with the patients. I wasn't stuck in a room by myself. There was always something to keep you busy. My coworkers were awesome.
Pros
The job was great and I loved it. The interaction with the patients and doctors.
Cons
They didn't have any more hours to offer me
Wonderful
Packer (Former Employee) –  Fort Atkinson, WISeptember 17, 2017
Working at OSI has been a fun experienced. Every day is similar but never the same. I enjoy working in this industry. I would recommend it to anybody of any age, young or old
Pros
Benefits, coworkers, and the all over atmosphere
I would not recoomend
Collection Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 23, 2017
OSI was a typical collection company. At first, there was promise for advancement and great bonus'. Management was hit and miss. Some of them were supportive, while others made you cringe when they came near you. It was a hostile work environment with unrealistic expectations.
Pros
consistant hours
Cons
management
This was a very great place to work. Great management and ability to advance within the company.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 24, 2017
Loved this job. Close to my home. Free parking in building lot. Adjustable hours as needed. Worked on numerous projects as a Supervisor including healthcare and utility projects.
Pros
Casual Fridays, food days allowed
Cons
Productive a fun work environment
Accounts Receivable Representitive (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHSeptember 29, 2016
Collecting on past due student loans, how to enroll a customer into the department of educations different programs to get their account out of collections. Management was informative and kept us up to date on new programs. Co-workers were fun and helpful. The hardest part of the job was keeping the customer on the phone long enough to learn about the programs, and the most enjoyable part was signing them up for the programs.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Work hours
Great company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 14, 2016
I think this company is great. They provide very good cloud services support and features. I've been with the company over 3 years now in total and it has grown a lot. They provide MPLS service with an excellent technical support team.
excelente
DIRECTOR GENERAL DESARROLLO DE PATENTES I+D+I (Current Employee) –  INVENTOR I+D+IJune 21, 2016
Valoración positiva a nivel global por el desarrollo de técnica y patentes para el desarrollar de lo proyectos solicitados
High energy, fast paced work place. Not much accountability from management...
Line Captain (Former Employee) –  Saint Simons Island, GAMay 17, 2016
Typical day at work included finishing the night shifts cleaning duties to have a safe and clean work space. Preparing sauces, portioning proteins such as fish, pork, chicken, and lamb into their correct weights and size. cutting and preparing lettuce for the upcoming shift to ensure customers receive the best quality salads possible.
I've learned many things about cooking procedures including the making of hot butter sauces without breaking the composure of the sauce and making deserts from scratch.
Management consistently complement my work and talked of promotions but never put them into place. Eventually fired me because i called out while being sick with food poisoning, for the first time while being employed with OSI. When i tried to contact my manager to question the extent of me being taken off the schedule without notice I was told to talk to the store manager. Of course she ignored all attempts of contact.
Pros
free meal each shift or 50
they made me feel welcome so it was easier to work
Packaging (Former Employee) –  West Chicago, ILApril 29, 2016
I liked working there the people were nice and helped me get the flow of the work done good. I also learned to work with a team
Pros
i got a work out from getting the boxes
they made me feel welcome so it was easy for me to work better.
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Geneva, ILApril 10, 2016
It is a nice place to work.The people there were nice and helpful. I also learned from there to work more as a team then work on my own
Great starting management position
Kitchen Mgr (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MIMarch 16, 2016
OSI offered many great experiences and small team managing with direct relation to your position. Restaurants still close at a reasonable time. Inventory the last night of every month after close was a large downfall.
Pros
Free meals and Company dining card
Cons
Minimal growth opportunities from management status
collections
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 10, 2015
Collections from Medical claims and doctor offices, and providing great costumer services from client that called our offices.
Customer Focused
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston SCAugust 6, 2015
Receiving inbound calls from customers in a professional, polite, and courteous
manner.
· Providing prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and
accurate information.
· Accurately document and update records in required systems.
· Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Understand all programs, systems, and procedures.
· Track daily calls.
· Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of
improvement.
great job
Server / Manager (Former Employee) –  albany nyJune 12, 2015
This was a great company to work for, I worked there 15 years and learned a lot. I would still work there if I was not so old and tired. They offer flexibility in your schedule and it is easy to transfer locations.
Great work environment
Server (Current Employee) –  LexingtonMay 14, 2015
I have enjoyed working with this company for the last two years. I have learned a lot while working there, from daily financial tactics to overall leadership skills. My management has been very supportive of me throughout my time there while I attended school full-time. Feel free to contact my boss see my resume for contact information.
Pros
Healthy work environment
Collections
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOMarch 5, 2015
I did not enjoy meeting a quota to force/ bully others into paying debt.

Not a comfortable place to work it was chaotic and very aggressive and unplesant
Pros
salary
Cons
no job security or advancement unplesant to others to make money
Difficult position
Third Party Collector (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIFebruary 27, 2015
Hard to deal with customers who's electric was cut off due to lack of payment. There were many hostile customers that I had to convince to pay their bill up-to-date by a determined time to get their electric back on.
Pros
close to where I live
Cons
sympathy for the customers
a lot of overtime
Lead Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAFebruary 3, 2015
I worked there for a little more then 4 months and there was ot almost every day. it was clean, safe and fast paced and everyone was willing to help out.
It was a decent job over all, but with all jobs it is always a learning experience on dealing with new people.
Line Attendant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 14, 2014
I would always go in early so I could help start the floor ahead of time. It would depend on the product we were making that day. we all had out assigned jobs and were trusted to go out and do our jobs. I honed previous job skills. management was always there to ask questions and give guidance. Most of my co-workers were ok and a few were difficult to work with. That is the same in all jobs. One job that I found more difficult was working with the scrap boxes of steak beef. the best part was that it was a new environment and new friends.
Pros
new people
Cons
some jobs were ergonomically difficult