OSL Retail Services Inc
Here to help
Coronavirus update

OSL Retail Services Inc Employee Reviews

United States430 reviews
Newer company that took over for a horrible company within the walmart stores. Overcoming the bad stigma from previous companies that had been there.
Could have better pay. At least the same as the walmart employees. I enjoyed working along the walmart employees.

The only problem was finding and keeping employees.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
High turnover rate
August 6, 2020
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and noticing all the hard work we put into improving the culture! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed working alongside the Walmart employees (Couldn't agree more – they're awesome!). While our pay structure is competitive with base pay + commission, we do appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience!
DM Manager is Unprofessional have a bad attitude they want you to make sales but they even can't make sales there ownself.how you a DM but don't know how to talk to customers,they must wonder why people don't stay at there store in COCO FL (3 ASSOCIATED LEFT WITHIN A MONTH) BEWARE
Terrible company that will not pay you fore required meetings even thought they are legally required to. Also district managers say they are HR employees so they can screen any complaints against them.
Pros
Norhinf
Cons
I had a great experience working for osl. I built good relationships with all of the team I managed as well as with my supervisor and staff at partner store!
Pros
Pays well and has great perks such as discounts on phones and plans.
August 3, 2020
Hi there, thank you very much for sharing your review! We love hearing about the great relationships our teams build and we're thrilled that your experience with our #OSLFamily was so positive. Thanks again!
They micromanage all the time, and favoritism is rampant. Management is two-faced, claiming that they care about you, only to chew you out when you have the slightest concern. Management overuses GroupMe app and buggy Zoom to cover up their own incompetence. They refuse to accept responsibility for their mistakes and give no room at all for constructive criticism. Avoid like the plague
Pros
Cons
Micromanagement, incompetent management, favoritism, no room for constructive criticism, two-faced management
August 4, 2020
Thank you for sharing your review with us. We're sorry to hear that your experience during your time with us wasn't positive and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. It's important for us that each member of our OSL Family feels valued and supported. If you're able to please email us directly at info@oslrs.com we'd appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your insights and consider your feedback on how we could improve. Thank you again!
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Horrible upper management only care about making money don't care about customer service just want them to make as much as they can they don't care about you
August 3, 2020
Thank you for sharing your review with us. We're sorry to hear your experience hasn't been a positive one. Our OSL family is important to us and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you'd like to email us directly at info@oslrs.com we'd appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your insights and consider your feedback. Thank you again!
I have worked for this company since feb during this whole pandemic an now I'm getting told I'm not selling like they want an im about to get fired. The pay is fine but if u can't sell well this ain't the job for u.
Pros
Pay an commission set schedule
Cons
Job security an some management
Getting into sales is always a challenge, especially when you do not have any sales experience. At first, you are excited to get into the position and am thankful for the opportunity. That feeling wears off fast though. Training consists of E-learning with slideshows or low quality videos that make it obvious when something is being done wrong. Commission is TERRIBLE.
Pros
Easy to get in
Cons
Poor Management, does not promote from within, near minimum wage income, terrible commission, little/no training.
July 27, 2020
Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing your candid insights. We can't get better without it! We are sharing your comments with the management and appreciate your honest feedback!
Work here more the 6 months here at lockport walmart we’re they blame you for the wrong doing from formal osl retail and just racist!! Walmart lies and this company will lie. You will not get trained right and then when you make a mistake the company wants to hols you accountable which is not right at all. This compnay need to know how to properly train and explain the rules. Osl is a bed job to work at the communication is so beyond terrible. This compay needs to be look at by corporate. Also filling a law suit agaist the company for lying!!!
Pros
Nun
July 29, 2020
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We would like to learn more about the events you mention in your review. At OSL, we want people to feel welcome and like they are a part of the #OSLFamily. Please email us at info@oslrs.com with more details so we can launch an investigation.
Starting off, I was supposed to be manager and end up finding out 2 days later, that they had someone else last minute and I had to end up training my manager. Theres no type of motivation from the District Managers that barely come in the stores, but yet we get written up for not hitting sales goals. The process to sell something is unorganized, the phone inventory is always wrong, leaving customers upset. Overall, this job was a placeholder until finding another one that paid the same or more. I would not recommend working here, you are standing up all day in one place, and you're not set up for success, just write ups.
Pros
Employees who had the same views as me and left
July 24, 2020
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience. Please email us at info@oslrs.com with more details so that we can investigate these allegations. Thank you for your feedback and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.
Work is usually a happy experience for me. My manager is great welcoming and understanding. I have a good relationship with them and my.other co-workers as well as the customers. My only issue is fair pay in hourly wages.
July 24, 2020
HI there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate you mentioning the relationship you have with your manager and coworkers as positive aspects of working at OSL! That's exactly how we want all OSL employees to feel about their managers. We are sorry to hear you feel the pay is not fair. We normally get compliments on the fact that we have base pay plus commission. We are sorry to hear you feel differently. Feel free to reach out to us at info@oslrs.com if you would like to talk about that further! We appreciate your feedback.
A typical day of work with OSL consists of assisting customers and giving them the best customer service they can possibly receive, whether it's finding a new plan that suits their needs better or a phone with specs that meets their needs perfectly, the work we do here is important and fulfilling. Customers are always happy to see our faces and ask us questions, and we are always happy to answer them to the best of our abilities. Management is always friendly and incredibly intelligent, able to tackle most issues employees may come across and lift everyone up. Overall the best part of this job is making connections with people and fulfilling customers needs, leaving them happy and satisfied and excited to come back, asking for you by name.
July 31, 2020
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5 star review! We're thrilled to hear how much you're enjoying being part of the #OSLFamily and how personally rewarding your role is. Keep up the great work and thank you again!
OSL is a great company to work for if you are a passionate and self-driven individual who loves challenges. In my previous jobs, at times, I would lose motivation by not being challenged. I am the kind of person who likes to be challenged and during my 6 years at OSL I've been constantly challenged either by new sales targets to achieve, new tasks to complete or a promotion to a new role.
The Company also has an amazing inclusive culture, and value and respect for their employees.

I am very proud to be part of OSL!
July 31, 2020
Thank you very much for sharing such a wonderful 5 star review! We are so pleased to hear you've found a place within the #OSLFamily and we're really happy to have you with us.
I review them as a great place to work if you like a challenge . Great people and bosses . I loved going into work everyday because it was so fast paced and my night flew by .
Pros
Great people
Cons
Short breaks
July 20, 2020
Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the 5 stars! We are beyond happy to hear that you loved your time with us and loved the people and the fast-paced nature of our business! Thank you for all of your hard work during your time with us!
I've worked since I was 16 with many different jobs. I'm now almost 36 and this is, by far, the best company I've ever worked for. Its the most satisfying job I've ever had! I love my job and this company!! I would qnd have highly recommended to work for this company! It's not just a company, it's an entire family!
July 29, 2020
Hi there #OSLFamily! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review. We are beyond happy to hear how much you love working with us and that you'd recommend us. As you know we truly believe in our people – your dedication, contributions and hard work are deeply valued! Here's to many, many more years to come – thank you for being part of our incredible family!
OSL is the best company to work for. We are all a big family :)
I have been with the company for over 5 years with no complaints. I would recommend this company to anyone. A+++
July 23, 2020
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Thank you for being a part of the big #OSLFamily! The feeling is mutual and we are honoured you would recommend OSL as an awesome place to work. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a 5-star review!
OSL is the best company I've ever worked for. They care about their employees health and well being above all else. I could not imagine working for another company.
July 31, 2020
Hi there, thank you very much for taking the time to share your review with us. We're so glad to hear you're feeling "5-stars" and enjoying being part of our #OSLFamily. Thanks again!
I was let go because of something I had been charged for but had not gone to court for. I had been charge prior to employment and I already knew that there was no way the charge would stick because I had not committed the crime I was being charged with. Explained to my boss the situation and they still let me go. Charges have since been dropped and manager explained I could come back once I was cleared, however I felt like they would continue to judge me as a criminal since they fired me so quickly although the charges were there before my interview even took place.
Pros
Commission
Cons
With osl I learned how to manage my team.
I improved my skills like speaking, formulate my ideas and teamworking.

salary is not competitive .......... .
August 3, 2020
Hi there, thanks for sharing your review with us! We're glad being part of our #OSLFamily has given you opportunity to learn new skills and take others to the next level. Although we believe we are competitive in the salaries we offer, we do appreciate your feedback – thanks again.
This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for!!!! Everyone is so helpful and caring and never hesitates to answer a question for you. They also do so many good things for
July 31, 2020
Hi there, and thank you very much for taking the time to share your review! We're so glad to hear that you're feeling happy and supported within our #OSLFamily. If you have any feedback on how we could gain that extra star please let us know. Thank you again!
Osl retail has a Good flexibility it means that you can manage your study.
Low salary because we deserve to be paid more, it will help to be more motivated

Good carreer possible if you wamt to continue in this.

Big pressure because we need to do our jobs, it means sells. Even when you have nobody, you need to sell.
July 29, 2020
Thanks for the insight into your experience. Our people are incredibly important to us and we are happy to hear the work/life balance we strive for allowed you to manage your studies! Being in retail sales can be stressful, but we do offer opportunity for growth and are excited that you see your potential! We are lucky to have you on the team. Thanks again for leaving a review!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at OSL Retail Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7