OSPTA Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Oppurtunity
PT (Current Employee) –  PAJanuary 3, 2018
I am very happy working at OSPTA. Great opportunity for me to grow as a therapist. Management works with me to enable me to have the time I need at work and with my family. Great continuing education course availability. Great support staff and rewarding patient experiences. Highly recommend.
PT Aide
Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, PANovember 14, 2017
I spent roughly two years as OSPTA as a PT Aide moving between multiple offices. I very much enjoyed my time there and would recommend OSPTA as a place to work and receive services.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Unorganized and not flexible
PTA (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 11, 2017
HR would be given schedule and days off in advance yet still schedule you for the times you marked were unavailable. Certain offices treated the PTAs as if they were aides and allowed them to do no manual therapy, ultrasounds, etc. The therapists in my clinic were very sweet but there is very little orientation into the job itself. I didn't seek benefits so I can't comment on that, but I'm very pleased to not be with this company any longer.
Pros
PTs at clinic were nice
Cons
Everything else
environment was great
Physical/Occupational Therapy Tech (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VADecember 27, 2016
Absolutely loved with the people at OSPTA! Hours are a little wonky but weekends off! Everyone cares about the patients and all want them to do well and hate seeing them go
Educational internship environment with bright and fun-loving coworkers
Intern Student (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 25, 2016
I supervised patients as they completed their exercise programs. I organized and implemented programs with local community organizations by performing FMS screens on their members and writing home exercise prescriptions based on the findings. My internship supervisors were fantastic. They let me learn as much as I could while I performed my day- to day responsibilities. As it was an internship, it was unpaid experience, but the wealth of knowledge I gained was compensation enough. I love working with the patients and getting to know them as they made progress towards their goals.
Wonderful place to work
Physical therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Carmichaels, PAApril 14, 2013
I was lucky to have started my career as a PTA with this company. They were always thoughtful to my needs, worked around my schedule and offered great benefits. If I were not moving out of state I would have never left...
Pros
bonus program, vacation
Cons
not in florida

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OSPTA. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3