OSU Physicians Inc. Employee Reviews

Terrible management
Patient Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 5, 2018
I loved my co-workers, but the management team there is absolute HORRIBLE. No communication whatsoever in that workplace. And also too much micro-managing.
Terrible, unprofessional work environment
PSA (Former Employee) –  ClinicApril 24, 2018
Do not work here.
High school type environment with gossip, back stabbing and the most unprofessional place I have ever worked.
Pay is not great for the work produced
Benefits
Cons
The work environment
Loss of staff result of poor managment
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 18, 2018
Management is inexperienced and a lot of time of lower education than their own staff. Diversity is a problem with certain managers. A lot of micro managing going on verses fixing real issues at hand. Favoritism an issue.
Pros
compensation, hours
Cons
managment
productive
Patient Account Rep II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 10, 2018
I really enjoyed working with OSUP. The location that I was at really were understanding and willing to work with you. They were kind and my co-workers were fun to work with.
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 13, 2018
Great place to work, leadership and advancement is priority. Everyone is friend and the management ensure you have proper training. Been working here 11+ years
Pros
Flexible work hours, and management
Cons
Data Entry II for Corporate Billing (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 22, 2018
I had flex time and when I first started there was a lot of work to be done. Over the last five years, it became more electronic and work was changed. When I left, I found myself trying to find more work to do. This was just in my area. Some of my team has been placed in other areas. The job was not boring and took a lot of research to do some of the things I was doing. I developed a lot of knowledge of computer systems. I was able to do work with companies over the phone. It was a good place to work.
Pros
Good management, able to work around appointments and had two breaks and half hour lunch.
Cons
Having to pay for parking.
Clinical Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OH 43017January 5, 2018
I love the work I do here, as well as my co-workers. The morale in this office is great. Everyone works together as a team and communicates well with one another.
Nice place to work
Financial Clearance Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 28, 2017
I really liked doing my job there and my co-workers were awesome. It was a nice work environment. We had pot-lucks and celebrated birthdays and special occasions witch boosted the morale of the atmosphere.
a diverse group
AP/AR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 25, 2017
My experience at OSUP wasn't positive. People are very cliquish and very rude if they do not understand what your purpose is. I left there to integrate into the Med Center/University
PSA (Float)
Patient Services Associate (PSA) - Float (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 15, 2017
OSU Physicians works under the umbrella of OSU. We receive MOST of the OSU benefits, but not all. OSU Physicians is outpatient. This means we operate under standard business hours - No weekends/No holidays. My direct manager works remotely, so my actual interaction with her is very limited aside from quarterly meetings. I mostly rely on the management of whatever site I am working for at the time. As a float, you hear a lot of people say, "It's good to work at all of the clinics, that way you know which one you would want to work at permanently". Sadly, I do not aspire to work at any of them, so if this is the only way to advance at this company, I may not be around much longer.
Benefits
Cons
Career Advancement, Salary
Good
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Upper Arlington, OHDecember 1, 2016
Typically day is busy. Which is ok. You are asked to be stretched out pretty thin from time to time. Management was ok at times. Hours are great and flexible.
Pros
Hours
Medical Secretary
Medical Secretary Cast Program (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 3, 2016
Really like working with our patients, they all are really great. It's awesome that our providers are here to treat these patients. Each day there's something different to do.
Pros
Patients
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Gahanna ohioOctober 15, 2015
Caring place to work. Patient care focused. The most enjoyable part of the job is developing process improvement initatives to enahance productivity, customer satisfaction and job satisfaction.
Very boring
Batch Clerk/Courier?Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus OhioApril 21, 2015
It was a nice place to work if you liked interacting with people. Management was not always willing to hear you out. They would blow you off. Pay is not the best
Pros
Getting to meet so many patients
Cons
Poor management