Oswald Companies Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Management Issues
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 7, 2018
Created multiple layers of management, too many
Hires from outside, little or no promotions
Raises don't keep up with inflation
No career path unless manager likes you
Very little communication about company goals
Lack of support and lies
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 29, 2018
There is zero training to new employees, the training that is provided is irrelevant. While they say they care, the company is only looking out for the top management. There is little customer care, it is all about making as much money as possible no matter how the customers are impacted. Managers will lie right to your face, during reviews they will say everything is great then behind the scenes they are working to get rid of you. Very tight knit club that unless you break into it, don't expect to last long.
Cutting edge company to work
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 11, 2018
Energetic place to work with great people to work with. Always learning new programs and never bored. The day flies by. Great benefits. The most recent benefit I enjoyed was a 30 day paid sabbatical with funds given for sabbatical.
very disappointed in management and HR department
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  OhioMarch 7, 2018
The company had no compassion nor does it care about the employees. They do not care about customer service it is all about numbers and getting the most they can out of an employee paying the least. HR tells you one thing and does another. It is employee owned and only the higher ups benefit from anything. I have no idea how anyone would work for a company that promises you everything and in the end gives you nothing in return for working very hard for them. They only care about very high end clients and forget the rest.
Pros
Cons
miss guided management
Great
Client Service Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 12, 2016
N/A, all over great company
carrying
involvement within the communities
volunteering
friendly family like work place
busy up going company
Excellent company to work for
Quality Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 5, 2014
A well known company that has grown tremendously. My job there provided a solid foundation for my career.
Oswald - ERC Health excellent opportunity for the business minded wellness individual
ERC Health Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 29, 2013
Oswald Companies ERC Health program is a fantastic division to work within. The management team is engaging and always available for support. The opportunity for work/life balance is refreshing in the corporate setting.
Pros
Work/life balance, fair compenstation, job security
Excellent organization
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 10, 2013
High standards internally and externally. Clients are focus.
Pros
Employee Owned, Wellness focus, Culture of inclusiveness
Oswald - Lack of support
The one you are apply for (Former Employee) –  ClevelandOctober 13, 2012
I found working at Oswald Companies quite a disappointment. At first I was impressed with the pay that was offered, the benefits were decent and there was a lot of promise - should you stay. After being hired I quickly learned that there was NO support. I was placed off in a corner, and I suppose left to work - which I did, and I did exceptionally well. My first disappointment is the management structure or rather the lack of it; in the first 3 months I was there my manager came to see me 3 times. ( One of the times I went to his office I found that he had moved offices, another time I learned that he was on sabbatical for a month - a real lack of communication) During that time I was told I was unapproachable, I believe maybe it was because no one knew where I was. I was never introduced to the team nor were they informed of my role and how it would produce for the company, rather they found out about me by default, when someone who use to do their work refused. I was then informed by someone in upper management that the department which I was structured in was to thought of as irrelevant by 2 of the 4 company heads - lovely. When I brought this to the attention of my manager I was called insubordinate, it is a do as I say place and truly don't ask questions. I observed a lot of "tattling", a huge rumor-mill, all I can say it was a very unhealthy place to work for me and I am truly glad to be free of it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oswald Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Oswald Companies Reviews by Location