OTG Management Employee Reviews

Money is good thats all
Cashier/Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 8, 2018
Job is alright money is great depends on your people skills, wouldn't refer. Management is poor and all over the place. managers always asks for favors.
Bad Management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 6, 2018
Communication at OTG is terrible. You get punished without warning. Managers have their favorites and are not afraid to show favoritism. On top of that the pay doesn't match the work
It’s a good job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Newark NjJuly 25, 2018
OTG Management is A Great workplace To work At they Help you With A lot of benefits working there You’ll learn And Understand A lot At the Airport It’s Great Working with others you’ll Get to Know Them And learn more About the places where the Guests Are travling to.
no more
kitchen worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 22, 2018
not worth it.
the hiring process to get people in the terminal is obscene, due to PAPD and Badging procedures. it can take weeks sometimes months to get ONE new hire.most of the time, they get just the general demographic of te area, which means, anyone they can get, from trash off the streets, to a super rare gem, who'll eventually leave in a short time.
the turnover is crazy. leaving everyone high and dry.
work 30 days and only get 1 PTO day, meanwhile other companies are give 1 PTO a week.
swipe left on this brand.
Pros
discounts on food
Cons
i dont even know anymore
Good Money
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJuly 18, 2018
Money was decent but over all very unprofessional management. A lot of favoritism when it comes to scheduling. No free lunch and they throw away a lot of food at the end of the night. Lots of angry customers when delays and never a manager around when you need one.
Overworked!!
FOH Manager/Head Chef (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 14, 2018
OTG was always understaffed from hourly's to Management. So there was no quality of life and you basically worked six days a week and never saw your family.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Over worked.
Stressful place to work at.
Prep/Cook (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 13, 2018
Im very stressed working at OTG. I can't leave this job right now because I'm in needed of new one. OTG promise me health and dental insurance only words..
Last week i got surgery on my mouth i was out off work for a week but they were calling me every day to show up to work even with their knowledge that i was sick & pain. I gave them the doctors note and i didn't get pay for the week i was sick. The pay is low low low.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short break no helth or dental insurance
Multi unit general manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 12, 2018
As manager you might end up working long hours and be on the phone on daily basis, it is a very busy business and it is not for everyone, sometimes it is really stressful and you need to be there for different reasons.

Opportunities for advancement are there, it is an easy job if you know what you are doing. It took me a few months to get used to it, but I mastered it.

Money is good, obviously I want unlimited 0's to the right, but it is fine.

Again, some jobs are not for everyone.
Pros
great food
Cons
hours
A job is a job I guess lol
Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 3, 2018
It’s a job I guess can’t really complain. The managers just suck. One day they’re your friend next day they want to write you up. It’s short staffed. They don’t wanna pay you so everybody quitting
Pros
Overtime whenever you want, flexible hours, easy job, 40 hours every week
Cons
Supervisors suck, always short staffed
Great Company
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 28, 2018
This Company took care of their employees and when you needed any type of information that was not clear to you someone was there to help. Office management Team was amazing working together.
Pros
Great Communication between staff.
Cons
Not located in Tucson Az anymore.
Not a good environment
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 20, 2018
While there are many nice restaurants and great co-workers some of the so called managers are not equipped to handle the chaos and some are just bullies. As for the chefs well some don't have a clue as to how to run a kitchen or help the team.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Harassment and bullying
Very poor work place
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 19, 2018
No one knows what they are doing in their roles and it’s a major problem with people on top. Managers over work the staff which causes the staff to be unhappy and unsatistied. The turnover rate is sky high b cause the restaurants don’t run correctly and you have to have a high standard of service which a poor functioning restaurant.
This place is going to go belly up..Not a good company
server (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 18, 2018
First of all this place is not for me..when I started working at Newark airport I expect to work at a sit down restaurant ..Im a server...now you see this small tight restaurant in the middle of the walk way just germs all over the place..and they got the nerve to see how much tip you make end of the day and you got to get it with your pay check and tax you..wow I can't with this company.. I'm use to having money in my pocket every day ..these people noise when it come to your tip..never again ...such a turn off😭😭😭😭😭😭
Pros
dont work here
Cons
dont work here
ok place to work ifs different day to day
Assist dozens of customers daily (Former Employee) –  LaGuardia Airport, NYJune 13, 2018
it a ok place somedays you are busy some days you are not and if you work the night shift you are there till the last plane boards so some nights your be there till 3 am
Pros
some
Cons
some
Horrible company. Stay away
Unit manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 13, 2018
The company is horrible to work for. They don't care about their people. The hours are insane. You have to stay open if a flight is delayed. You never know what time you are leaving. This was the worst job I ever had and the management was horrible.
good job bad management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 12, 2018
i enjoyed the work i did there i just didn't like the management. the management was all over and could never find help when you needed it if the management was better it would be a wonderful place to work
Stressful
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2018
I was a cashier in an airport so it could be very slow and when a plane was boarding mass confusion in everyone wanting to buy some water or snacks for their trip.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Ok
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 6, 2018
I feel like almost every Corp uses you. This company Have the most untrained management. You’ll get like two cool managers and the rest be trying to make you life hard.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Bad management
Great place to work met awesome people in my journey.
Ambassador/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJune 2, 2018
Working for OTG gave me so many oppurtitnies to grow.I grew a passion for people. You meet so many different type of people and their culture. On a day to day basis I greeted and Interacted with a high volume of guest. Giving them hospitality and makig sure all needs are met. Taking care of them while having fun was them best part of the job.
Pros
Free food and fun challenges
Cons
flight delays
This place is the worst place to work. They overwork you and underpay you.
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  DC - District of Columbia, DCMay 30, 2018
Management is horrible. No one cares about anyone. I believe they’re stealing our money. You are a food runner, bartender, and server all in one. They expect you to do everything at once with little pay.
Pros
Cons
All of the above

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OTG Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.9

2.1Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight