Ottawa University Employee Review

View all Ottawa University reviews

At The University
Software Solutions Developer/Business Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, KSOctober 17, 2018
The university was a great place to learn and increase my knowledge in the business analytics field. This gave me time to study and grow in the field and industry.
Pros
Fun, Great Culture
Cons
Lacking Financial Growth

Other Ottawa University Employee Reviews

Great Atmosphere
Student Ambassador/Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, KSMay 21, 2019
Great atmosphere with amazing coworkers. Everyone is super friendly and very helpful when it comes to finding your way around. Typically if you are unsure about something, it is easy to get in touch with the people who have the correct answer for what you are looking for.
Good Workplace, yet too disorganized
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZApril 17, 2019
Good place to work, and my manager was phenomenal, yet it is very disorganized with alot of cooks in the kitchen. Some staff will not return messages or calls for a while, making for some tricky situations for us at the front desk. Staff often leave for lunch without letting us know, which leaves students often upset. Despite this, staff is very friendly and hardworking.
Pros
Laid back, management is very accessible to employees
Cons
Disorganized, No room for advancement