OUHSC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
To be honest
Mentor (Former Employee) –  OKCMarch 30, 2018
I worked in a program on campus with youth. I didn't work with patient care or anything like that. My boss hired her niece. The work environment was too laid back and casual for me. I loved working with the kids but that was it,.
First experience
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 19, 2018
This job provided me with initial exposure to the medical field and gave me the opportunity to learn, train, and apply administrative medical office management support. As an introduction to both job responsibility and clerical medical duties, this job motivated me to excel and decide my career direction. The OUHSC provided me with the opportunity to succeed with future medical office management endeavors.
excellent learning experience
Nuclear Medicine Technologist Student (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 9, 2017
The professors at the OUHSC are excellent, they go above and beyond to make sure their students are getting the full education they pay for. The small classes give the students one on one time with the professors.
Prodoctive
Data Abstractor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 2, 2017
Enjoyed working there, great environment. My supervisor was great always willing to help regardless of her busy day. The hardest part of the job was to get attached to our patients.
Benefits
Cons
I love working for OUHSC.
Licensed Professional Counselor (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 12, 2015
Awesome place to work. Like a second family! I look forward to going to work every day. It is very rewarding to see clients quickly improve their functioning while learning healthy life skills that will serve them for the rest of their life.
Pros
Great people to work for and with.
Cons
Budget cuts!
Quality Improvement
Quality Improvement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 23, 2015
Implement and manage a quality improvement program for a major university. Responsible for the quality, efficiency, and integrity of research activities. Ensures proper scientific, ethical, and regulatory requirements, through correct documentation, record keeping, data analysis, and compliance with all components of academic research practice. Continually evaluates research practices, provide education, and improves the research process, in order to protect and ensure a high degree of safety for the human research participants.
fun work place, loved my co-workers
Patient Account Representative III (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 5, 2014
I loved going into work and my co-workers. Our office did the billing for 2 departments, ORL & Orhto both adult and pediatrics.
My supervisor was awesome but the upper management didn't want family in the same office. My evaluation less than a year ago was graded A+, but within the last 3 months my work was being audited along with others, they wanted 100%. Everyone is human and everyone makes mistakes otherwise they wouldn't need follow up to do charge corrections. Overall I loved working there.
Pros
Benefits, accrued time. Flexible hours.
Cons
Paying to park