OURISMAN CHANTILLY TOYOTA Employee Reviews

great employees
Front desk Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VADecember 3, 2017
i made many friends working here, the environment was amazing and the employee's. Working as a receptionist It was very relaxed but there was no room for advancement within the position, unless you wanted to become a sales person or or work in finance.
very quick paced
Lot Porter (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAOctober 17, 2017
fast on your feet job, if you like to be outside and on your feet this is a great work environment for you. a little competitive and long hour can make this job difficult for some.
Fun work place handling car repairs
CASHIER/RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 15, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of me sitting behind a counter dealing with customers and handling money transactions while answering any questions customers may have about their cars.

I learned how to deal with customers with all kinds of different personalities and to assure them that their cars were in good hands and would be fixed.

Management was very organized and on top of everything where I worked to make sure that their customers were happy with their visits.

The hardest part about the job was when customers were not happy with how much it cost to get their cars fixed and we are to reassure them that what was being done to their car was what was most important and that we could locate some coupons or deals that they may use.

The most enjoyable part of my day was when my customers left satisfied and recommended us to other customers.