Outback Steakhouse Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,190 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOElizabeth Smith77%approve of Elizabeth Smith's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
- HeadquartersTampa, Florida
You're seeing Outback Steakhouse jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 12.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Employees at Outback Steakhouse have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 283 questions about working at Outback Steakhouse. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Outback Steakhouse employees.
Insights from 2.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with Outback Steakhouse within the last 5 years.
Where have you worked before
Tell me about your experiences? what is your availability? do you have another job?
What kind of pay are you looking for? What previous experience do you have? How many hours are you looking to work?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Outback Steakhouse?Published on May 24, 2021
- Outback Steakhouse