Outpatient Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Rehabilitation Technician (Former Employee) –  Covington, WADecember 1, 2018
Workplace culture is the biggest thing that stands out. The clinicians that work for this company and the culture that is embodied by them all is what sets them aside from others. My co-workers were the best part about the job and I enjoyed coming to work alongside them every day.
Pros
Great teaching environment, lots of growth as an aspiring DPT
Cons
Lower salary
Friendly and collaborative
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covington, WAJanuary 24, 2018
Working at OPT gave me the opportunity to learn many skills. Our teams interactions were that compared to family members. Our coworkers made coming to work enjoyable. There was a lot to learn and learning was an asset to my personal skill-set.
Pros
Benefits, Environment
Fast paced, professional, fun place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covington, WADecember 7, 2017
Very busy clinic with great reputation and return patients for many years. Management was very easy to work with. Policies and procedures were very clear and easy to adhere to. Workplace was professional but fun. Hardest part of the job was dealing with crabby patients in pain. Most enjoyable part was seeing those same patients leave healed and smiling
no qualified to review
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 7, 2017
I only worked as a student for an internship with no pay. I do not feel qualified to rate this company as an employer. However, my time here was enjoyable.
Enjoyable and fast-paced environment
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Olean, NYAugust 16, 2016
I worked in this facility as an outpatient physical therapist assistant to gain knowledge for my education. This setting was an intern rotation to complete my education. I enjoyed the fast-paced and the other therapists were a joy to work with. I especially enjoyed this setting and am looking forward to finding full-time employment in outpatient physical therapy.
good place to work for new graduate PTA's
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 24, 2016
This is a very small facility affiliated with a hospital based company that is very busy.

I feel under paid for my years of experience and increased work load and job responsibilities. I have asked for an increase in salary, but company does not increase salary based on productivity. It is based on the oldest working PTA that works in the company.

PTA's do not have any opportunity for management positions or senior positions because they do not have a physical therapy degree.

I enjoy the patients that I work with, they are understanding when it is busy in the clinic. I get along well with the PT that is in the facility as well.

I just need to find a position that offers more competitive pay and affordable benefits.
Love it!
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Maple ValleyApril 13, 2016
I love the environment! I love the people the benefits and new management. We get to go home on time and have our documentation done on time because of the tools they provide us to do our job. Management has an open door policy so that we can talk to them anytime we need and they have a caring attitude and normal will help make the changes need to maintain a positive attitude
Pros
They care about your time both at work and home
Cons
I honestly cant think of anything!
productive and a fun place to work.
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 16, 2014
To know we are responsible to give the best care to each patients with a smile, dignity and respect.
Pros
Help patients smile again.
Cons
no breaks
Out patient population
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Bristol, TNApril 26, 2013
Very rewarding work.I work with Chronic back and neck problems,total joint replacements and various other Orthopedic problems.
Pros
close to my home
Cons
long hours without extra compensation
Family owned. Good values.
Administrative Lead Duties (Current Employee) –  Kent, WADecember 8, 2012
Physical Therapy is a great environment for people who want to help others. You get to see people come in and watch them overcome their functional deficits and eventually leave pain free or given the tools to help themselves move forward.
Pros
helping people
Cons
it is hard to feel listened to when the company is family owned

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Outpatient Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4