Outreach Community Health Centers Employee Reviews

Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  711 W Capitol DrSeptember 5, 2019
I enjoyed working at Outreach. My supervisor was amazing. I advanced quickly and had three different positions within my time working there. I would recommend this company to someone fresh out of college and loves working with the less fortunate and those with behavioral health issues.
upper management out of touch
case management (Current Employee) –  711 W. CapitolMay 30, 2019
My direct manager is okay but upper management staff is out of touch with the current social service culture. Computers are dated and case managers don't have laptops and the agency doesn't have WiFi. So, if you're a case manager that has the ability to work remotely between client visits and enjoy not running back and forth to the office. This is not the agency for you.
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
low paid, dated work equipment, upper management not up to date with social services and what's needed to have a strong agency
CCS Care Coordinator
Ccs (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 12, 2019
Management was very poor and out of touch with the social service world. We were without managers for a while and then before i transitioned to another job they hired a clinical supervisor who didnt have a clue on how to properly supervise. I believe the agency only hired her because she had a LPC. She was lacking supervsion and case management skills. She wasn't personable naturally to be a supervisor and often would make sly statements when one on one. The clinical supervisor seem to be a little lazy as well. I think i would've stayed had they hired better management. I had already had a negative experience with the previous supervisor but at least she knew the care coordination world. We didnt have laptops or even WiFi. The agency was and still is behind in time. My co workers were great. I curently work for an agency that listens to their care coordinators. Our time isn't mirco managed as long as we make deadlines. We have laptops to use at home and in the community. If you are straight out of college apply, but get your one year( at most) experience and move on.
Pros
Great Co workers
Cons
Poor Management- agency stuck in the 80's
good place
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 16, 2018
to much work for one person and they are willing to work on a situation no training good clients and good environment good place to work for real good
Daily Outreach Routine
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 21, 2013
I assist clients and employees with daily needs. I work directly underneath the COO and I assist her with daily HR duties such as organizing personnel files, benefits packets and enrollments as well as new hire staff.
always busy between office work and home visits
Targeted Case Manager-Bilingual (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 13, 2012
Learned about payee services, and billing. Great team work among co-workers. Hardest part is meeting the date line for the documentation requeired. I enjoy that I work from 8am to 4:30pm, compare to other salary jobs that I work 40+ hours almost everyweek.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks
Good company that deals with the homeless and those who had drug/alcohol addictions.
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 24, 2012
I was responsible for recruitment and interviewing. A typical day at work was sometimes interviewing 10 prospects a day depending on the open position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Outreach Community Health Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Outreach Community Health Centers Reviews by Location