Outreach Health Employee Reviews

Not enough pay and no benefits
Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 7, 2019
Most inaccurate and disorganized place I have ever worked at. Sometimes received no pay because of incompetence. Not worth getting paid barely above minimum with no mileage or benefits.
Pros
Cons
No management
No organization
Home Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXSeptember 23, 2017
The people I worked for in their homes were great people, The main office in Abilene was very unorganized. No one knew what the other one was doing. The reason is they changed office personal And when the new management took over they did not know the people we worked for. My hours went from 38 hrs a week to 4 hrs a week.
Great company
Personal Care Attendent (Former Employee) –  Hamlin, TXAugust 2, 2017
Great company to work for very hands on and management is always available to talk to about any questions or concerns you might have while on the job.
Accounts Payable Specials
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 10, 2016
Typical day at work: Keying in and paying all bills printing checks and mailing out checks to the vendors. Learned: How to do the bank & 401K and Health transfers. Assisting the manager as needed stepping up when manager is out answering calls solving problems. I got along with my co-workers. Hardest part: Was sometimes you feel you never have enough time in a day do things. Most enjoyable: Company cook outs and pot lunch's. It was easy to always be in a good mood first thing in the morning for me.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Always seem to be working throug my breaks.
Caring for the elderly
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 22, 2016
I love tending and caring for the elderly my responsibility was to do light house keeping prepare food help with daily exercise routine and share companionship with my client
Fun working place love the people I work for
Care Provider (Current Employee) –  San Angelo, TXSeptember 19, 2016
I genuinely love the couple that I currently work for they are flexible w my schedule and allow me to get the things I need to get done when it comes to my family I love that w them I am able to do my stuff but still be able to easily make up the time I had to take for my children
Care for elder adult
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Smithville, TXAugust 30, 2016
The job is really laid back where the hours that are being worked is very flexible with my daily routine. the supervisor of the companies is very supportive, and answer my question when been asked.
Pros
convenience
Cons
low pay
Exciting and skill full work place
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 29, 2016
The best part of my job is I get to learn as I work and also love that as I work I'm also helping others. I work alone non supervised enviroment but can work as a team as I have in the past. I am a go getter and very energetic.
Pros
I'm a team leader and fast learner
Cons
Don't realy have any cons
Fast paced environment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 24, 2016
Answer lots of calls
Assist clients with paperwork
Co-workers can cause some drama
Hardest part of the job is not having structure or good leadership
Public Relations
Provider (Current Employee) –  Victoria County, TXJuly 14, 2016
I enjoy working with the public and making the customers Happy at my work place 7 my surrondings. I enjoy the responsibilities that come with the job
This is not fulfilling.
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 11, 2016
A typical day at work is exactly like the day before. This hour is like the last. Payroll, payroll, payroll.

I have learned to work in an office and watch your back. Women are vicious. They will talk about anything. She isn't trendy or, her breath stinks. Ohmygosh! What do they say about me?

The most enjoyable part of my job is is the service that we provide. Elderly and disabled individuals that would otherwise be unable to afford home health aides are able to receive these services in their homes. This allows them to live in their homes as long as possible, rather than being forced into a nursing home.
a good workplace to work
LVN Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 15, 2016
I like to work for this company because they don't give you more patient's that you can handle per day. The manager helps as needed when we have I have extra patients. The hardest part of this job is to schedule patients due to they don't need to be home bound to receive services. I love to work to be able to help patient when its comes to knowledge deficit of a disease, medications. LOVE to do wound care.
Pros
bonus every 3 months
Great work experience
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXJune 9, 2016
This job was a great work experience, improved my communication skills and patient care, the pay wasn't all that great the management was decent.
Pros
benifits
A wonderful Company
Health Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Buda, TXJune 5, 2016
Fun day because I love working with people and helping them getting along with daily activities. I learned a lot of patience in order to make my job easier. the hardest was to loose a patient on your watch. My supervisor was wonderful and helpful at all times.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no advancement
Do not work there
Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXMay 31, 2016
This is not a place to work.
If you do not kiss butt, they will find a reason to fire you. The office manager and administrator will put their work onto you just so that they can sit around in each others offices and chit chat and then complain that they are so busy
Perfect Job location
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 14, 2016
Professional atmosphere, Flexible hours, Independent work structure, Part Time hours available. Management Assistant,
Good job location.
Pros
Relaxed enviroment
Cons
Limited Advancement
No Room for Advancement
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 14, 2016
I was not happy with company they paid me $7.25 phr to work for a client that was NOT reasonable and would not work with my schedule to provide handicap teens with transportation when I am their only transportation at the time. I went into the job with the understanding I'd have medical work to perform and NONE of it was medical.
Fun and safe enviroment for consumers!
Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXMarch 9, 2016
Show up for a day of work, in the morning--- clock in, get medication ready and record information in log book. My client would still be asleep, so I go in her room and do a medication pass---via "g button" --- incapable of using her muscles to swallow and chew foods (physically handicapped, entire body), get a breakfast food bag ready, with second half of meds. ADL's, get her up for the day. Run errands, or simply just hang out and keep and eye on the consumer. meds checks and passing when needed, all meals cooked and fed to her, then by 8pm, ready for bed with the last medication pass.
*having to "study" one whom cannot speak nor communicate with you---but only by movements...*

definitely a job that turned into a friendship. a bond.
Pros
client turned into a friend
Cons
incapable of speaking or moving, client's parents were not the best
its ok
Provider (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXFebruary 23, 2016
I really didn't like my job as an provider because it wasn't something I can see my self furthering my career in .I just don't like that my boss doesn't let me know what kind of client I am taking care of because they may have to take medicine for the problems that they have and some may try to over dose themselves by forgetting that they took there meds already but other that its ok cant see myself doin that job as a career
Very Disapointed
caregiver (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 16, 2016
I have learned that this company is very shady, you can never get a direct answer about your pay rates, and you are always told that your checks balance out??? I have been shorted almost 50$ in mileage, I have been shorted almost 30 work hrs from the day I started till now.

I believe they have NON medical people doing stuff they have no business doing for clients. Stuff that only a medical CNA, Registered Nurse should be doing. If you bring it up to them they say it's a case by case situation.

They have had many clients fire the company since I have been there. The employee turn around rate is high.

A typical day for me, I start my day when I leave my house. So I am usually gone by 6:30 or 7am, I drive all over from Dublin, Tx to Grapevine, Tx. I put many many miles and wear and tear on my car. All for 8.50 an hr. I cook, clean, bathe, and shop for disabled and elderly. I can be home by 5:30 or as late as 11:30pm depending on where a client is.
Pros
You get to meet many wonderful clients who respect and love what you do for them
Cons
The company itself is very shady