Outsource Employee Reviews

Cable pulling traning
CABLE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 12, 2018
Outsource is a temporary agency that hires and trains people to do cable work they give you a class on how to do the job and give you free tool and work weekly pay
Pros
Heat
Cons
Heat
Open and friendly enviroment
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Vietnam, PROctober 7, 2018
I have worked in the good enviroment where we are transparent about the title and hierarchies. it is fair and good enough to someone can work with long terms.
That why I would love to look at something new and the same current enviroment.
Besides, I also learned a lot of technologies from our production for healthcare and IoT . That was interested in with me then I hope I look at the new position which I can reuse my knowleage , my
experience and study the new thing.
Good learning experiernce
Data Technician (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CA 90245October 5, 2018
Pull CAT5 and CAT6 wire to provide internet and phone through out job site.
Terminate RJ45 jacks for internet ports.
Equip Multiple floors of Hp headquarters' computers.
Supply power to Twitters headquarters` computers.
Assist co-workers with routing in building ceilings.
Pros
It was a good learning experience
Rough Work Life Balance
RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 22, 2018
No work life balance. You can make a lot of money, but you sacrifice a lot of your personal life to get there. Upper management seems to make decisions without thinking them all they way through.
Secure and consistent
Electrician Helper/Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 16, 2018
Outsource keeps work lined up for their workers. And they do a great job with training for the contracts in stored ahead. I personally really appreciate Outsource and wish the company the best moving forward.
I dont have anything to say
Electrical Mechanic (Former Employee) –  McLean, VA 22102September 15, 2018
I dont have anything to say about this company. you do not need m opinion on anything dont ask me anything else about this job i need more time and hours
the work place was very good
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 30, 2018
the typical day at work is working hard and what i learned how to pull cable the management is really nice the workplace is very good the hardest part of the job is not having the tools.
Pros
lunch break every 3 hours
Cons
take breaks when needed.
Worked one job with them
Commercial Electrician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2018
I got hired on. It was a temp. job. Showed up every day. Worked on running pipe as materials came in. The job was short on materials. They had green hands working with journeyman.
Pros
Cons
Long walk to job site. Paper work with outsource got mixed up, not any fault of mine. Really cutthroat
Great company to work as a temp
Field Service Technician at Kastle Systems (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 1, 2018
My experience is positive and I enjoyed it; However, as a temporary employee, I'm looking for a company that offers health insurance and benefits. I appreciate getting paid weekly and all my concerns were addressed professionally.
Great Company
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 23, 2018
Outsource has great blue collar telecommunication job opportunity. I would recommend this company to all phone guys. A lot of the work is temp to hire.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
temp work
Unpaid for hours worked a big problem with Outsource. Skimming off the top
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 20, 2018
You better have a good employment attorney if you choose to work here. It will take at least a month for you to get your 1st paycheck and it WILL be short. You have to fight for every hour worked and chase your money! CONTRACTORS BEWARE in my opinion do not use Outsource. Many guys I worked with were getting evicted from there homes for non payment from Outsource. The $250 bonus or any bonus they offer does not excist. There is no benefits. If your good they will use you to get jobs for them then replace you with cheap homeless labour pple who dont have power to complain and not pay them. My 21 yr career this is the worst company by far. Take pictures of everything. You have been warned
Pros
Cons
You work for free!
Dishonest Company and Unprofessional
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bay Area, CAJuly 14, 2018
I had the displeasure of "working" with outsource, I was informed that I was going for a "working interview" for a project managers position. The job site I was been sent to was a 5 hour round trip using public transport so I had the cost of renting a car for the day, I contacted the "company" that I was being sent to do the "working interview" the night before who informed me it was not a working interview, I told him I would discuss it with him the next day. The guy I met was actually the owner of the company who was on his tools so I doubt whether an owner of a company on his tools would have much call for a PM, he informed me that he was looking for a PM, that this was not a working interview and that he needed a technician as he was 4 weeks behind on his workload. I contacted Outsource immediately to inform them of this who instructed me to keep working, the job we were there to do could not be completed as the guy didn't arrange for his IT guy to be available that day so we could not get the CCTV camera working, HE told me to go home.

Having had the expense of renting a car and providing all my own PPE gear which I had to buy for this specific site, get up at 05:30am and returning home at 13:00 Outsource paid me a grand total of $68 !!

I would class Outsource as a cowboy outfit, if you take no pride in your work or you've been chased off all the sites in the Bay Area and can't get work, try Outsource, if you are a professional and take pride in your work stay well clear of Outsource
Pros
Not working for Outsource
Cons
Working for Outsource
Worked from home
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 10, 2018
I was a full desk recruiter. I worked from home. Typical day; look at planner and complete what wasn't finished from the day before. Follow up with clients and candidates. Make around 20-30 calls a day. Hardest part of the job was generating business for myself. Most enjoyable was being able to work from home.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Poor commission structure
Good place to work in a pinch
Low Voltage Technician (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAJune 21, 2018
If you're between jobs and need something flexible, this is a good place to work. Pay is not commensurate with the cost of living in Los Angeles, however. If you want to stick with this line of work, go Union.
Its cool
ELECTRICIAN 1 (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2018
Its cool nice people in the office. job sites are okay sometime they had lunch brought to us witch was cool. meet some really nice people in the office an on job sites.
Fun work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJune 14, 2018
Culture is very relaxed and everyone gets along. Metrics are a factor but if you make money on your commission or considered top recruiters, then people leave you alone. Difficulty may be doing 3 peoples jobs in 1 with a fast paced work environment.
everyday was a productive
Feild Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 4, 2018
a typical day at work would be like finding the location i need to start to run the cable then find out the location a can run the cable through to the IDF.
Pros
eazy work
Cons
just pay attention
Okay to work for
Electrician's Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 26, 2018
I like my supervisor. She did her best to keep me working 40 + hours a week. Based on your skills Outsource could keep you busy. Winter months were a little thin.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Winter time
Low Pay
Recruiter/Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 18, 2018
Low Pay for recruiting job. Decent training on smiling and dialing, high call volume and little response for nurse recruiting.

Management was pleasant
Employment Agency
AV FIELD TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 27, 2018
A typical work week is working for a variety of companies that need the extra help outside of their own company or company's that interviewed you and wanted to test and see if you would be a good fit for their company. Workplace culture was fast paced. Hardest part of the job is being sent home early due to too many workers and finishing the scoop of work early. The most enjoyable part of this company is being able to work with a variety of companies.
Pros
health, dental, vision benefits after 90 days, and competitive pay
Cons
Job site locations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Outsource. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about