Outsource Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Dishonest Company and Unprofessional
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bay Area, CAJuly 14, 2018
I had the displeasure of "working" with outsource, I was informed that I was going for a "working interview" for a project managers position. The job site I was been sent to was a 5 hour round trip using public transport so I had the cost of renting a car for the day, I contacted the "company" that I was being sent to do the "working interview" the night before who informed me it was not a working interview, I told him I would discuss it with him the next day. The guy I met was actually the owner of the company who was on his tools so I doubt whether an owner of a company on his tools would have much call for a PM, he informed me that he was looking for a PM, that this was not a working interview and that he needed a technician as he was 4 weeks behind on his workload. I contacted Outsource immediately to inform them of this who instructed me to keep working, the job we were there to do could not be completed as the guy didn't arrange for his IT guy to be available that day so we could not get the CCTV camera working, HE told me to go home.

Having had the expense of renting a car and providing all my own PPE gear which I had to buy for this specific site, get up at 05:30am and returning home at 13:00 Outsource paid me a grand total of $68 !!

I would class Outsource as a cowboy outfit, if you take no pride in your work or you've been chased off all the sites in the Bay Area and can't get work, try Outsource, if you are a professional and take pride in your work stay well clear of Outsource
Pros
Not working for Outsource
Cons
Working for Outsource
Worked from home
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 10, 2018
I was a full desk recruiter. I worked from home. Typical day; look at planner and complete what wasn't finished from the day before. Follow up with clients and candidates. Make around 20-30 calls a day. Hardest part of the job was generating business for myself. Most enjoyable was being able to work from home.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Poor commission structure
Good place to work in a pinch
Low Voltage Technician (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAJune 21, 2018
If you're between jobs and need something flexible, this is a good place to work. Pay is not commensurate with the cost of living in Los Angeles, however. If you want to stick with this line of work, go Union.
Its cool
ELECTRICIAN 1 (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2018
Its cool nice people in the office. job sites are okay sometime they had lunch brought to us witch was cool. meet some really nice people in the office an on job sites.
Fun work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJune 14, 2018
Culture is very relaxed and everyone gets along. Metrics are a factor but if you make money on your commission or considered top recruiters, then people leave you alone. Difficulty may be doing 3 peoples jobs in 1 with a fast paced work environment.
everyday was a productive
Feild Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 4, 2018
a typical day at work would be like finding the location i need to start to run the cable then find out the location a can run the cable through to the IDF.
Pros
eazy work
Cons
just pay attention
Okay to work for
Electrician's Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 26, 2018
I like my supervisor. She did her best to keep me working 40 + hours a week. Based on your skills Outsource could keep you busy. Winter months were a little thin.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Winter time
Low Pay
Recruiter/Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 18, 2018
Low Pay for recruiting job. Decent training on smiling and dialing, high call volume and little response for nurse recruiting.

Management was pleasant
Employment Agency
AV FIELD TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 27, 2018
A typical work week is working for a variety of companies that need the extra help outside of their own company or company's that interviewed you and wanted to test and see if you would be a good fit for their company. Workplace culture was fast paced. Hardest part of the job is being sent home early due to too many workers and finishing the scoop of work early. The most enjoyable part of this company is being able to work with a variety of companies.
Pros
health, dental, vision benefits after 90 days, and competitive pay
Cons
Job site locations
Security System Technician
SECURITY SYSTEM TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 19, 2018
I received my work orders a day or two in advance. They were complete and the addressed easy to location. The time reporting system was easy to use. I was paid on time. What more could a technician ask for.
Pros
Freelance
Cons
Some days not enough work

Want to know more about Outsource?

Ask a question
Some Jobs
Voice and Data Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78216February 27, 2018
They really don't have many jobs to put you on. When they do they don't ell you how much you will get paid, you have to ask. Most jobs don't last that long.
good
Cable Puller / Cable Technician / Computer Tech (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 22, 2018
everything you'd expect at a temp agency. I learned a lot working various jobs. the most enjoyable part of the work is when you get placed with different companies and leads. Some are memorable, and some are just you wish you never worked for.

Good place, overall.
Na
Electrical Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 18, 2018
I don't have no intention on wiring anything on this company I apologize but if you did not want to hire me just say so. What was the point in doing this any way
Beware Union Brothers
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Bay Area, CAJanuary 12, 2018
They put me on a project with a company who was overworking their electricians with low pay and unsafe work conditions. The arrogance of some of the workers there was ridiculous.
I then decided I would not deal with outsource and continued unemployment. My unemployment was denied because they told EDD that I refused a job offer. This eventually suspended my EDD benefits but did not matter because I was already back at my Local.
Its works it pays the bills so i really don,t have nothing bad to said about the company.
Cable Splicer (Former Employee) –  Cherry Creek East, COJanuary 10, 2018
Its a good place to work for a temp because you get alot of hour.untill the job is over and on to the next job.But it do get slow if you not working.That hard but it works
Pros
Its a go
Cons
No benefits
Not a stable work company
Cable Technician/Installer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 7, 2018
This company is good at moments but the work isn't stable or long term if your lucky you get two months of work but then you have to wait for days or weeks for another job and sometimes you might get a job that isn't your job title at all
Cons
Little time for work days or hours
very fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 2, 2018
I had a lot of fun working in this position .
we got to cable the whole talkingstick arena.
great team work environment to work in.
the only bad thing was they did not have enough hours of work
regularly.
Pros
great hourly pay
Cons
not enough hours.
Great place to work at.
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CANovember 27, 2017
Ive always had a great experience with outsource, never any problems. They were always effecient with getting work for me and always willing to help me in anyway possible.
Pros
great hours
Cons
nothing
Great employee to ,employee environment.
Telecommunications technician (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVNovember 22, 2017
Great place to work. the Staff are great, and are always willing to help with making sure I was worked . Another learning experience that I enjoyed with continuing my career.
No good work ethic
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 20, 2017
Us apprentices would be left on site with people who had little experience , we barely had hours we would go weeks witout hours Because of the locations or they would send us to places hours away with very little detail of what to do