Outten & Golden LLP Employee Reviews

Fun place
Marketing Assistant/Social-Media Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 22, 2014
Marketing research and working on LinkedIn.
• Write edit and maintain content for multiple social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
• Use Hoot Suite to maintain traffic flow of pre-approved photos and videos from various departments
• Coordinate in achieving the goal of 40% new customers just by company’s Twitter account
• Assess social media marketing strategies to determine company’s rate of return
• Manage multiple projects from beginning to end with meeting several deadlines
• Develop innovative social-media marketing campaigns to promote awareness regarding new customers region wide
• Keenly monitored and facilitated product discussions on company’s Facebook & Twitter page
A good learning experience
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2012
A typical day at work involved time entry, travel arrangements, expense reimbursement, occasional trips to the court house to serve summonses and retrieve Certificates Of Good Standing for my attorney's. I learned Labor and Employment law from the ground up. I worked very closely with all my attorney's as well as paralegals. The hardest part was not knowing what was going to pop up, such as serving a subpoena, serving a summons at the courthouse, and last minute travel arrangements. I enjoyed working with my attorney's as well as paralegals. We were a group.
It is a nice work environment.
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2012
When you first come in for the day you have to wait for an assignment to be provided to you from one of the full-time paralegals. Once that has occurred your work day commences. As we know that in the field of law anything can change in a heartbeat and you have to attend to the priority assignment first.
Pros
easy commute, nice work environment.
Cons
no benefits for part time employees or raises