Oversight Systems Employee Reviews

There is no place to grow
Client Engagement Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2018
If you are not part of the internal circle you will never be promoted
For me, it was a great place to work
CONTROLLER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2017
I was at Oversight Systems for almost 9 years and the only reason I left was because I was getting a little bored and felt I needed a new challenge. Also, because I was the entire accounting department and did everything myself, there was no room for advancement within the current organization. I also felt my skills were getting a little stale, having been with Oversight Systems for so long. However, I really enjoyed the corporate environment there and enjoyed the people I worked with, including my bosses. If I had only known before hand what I was getting myself into at my last company, I would have never left Oversight Systems. It was not perfect, but what job is? I really enjoyed working there and would gladly go back. if they asked me. I am trying to get back in, but the likelihood of this happening is remote.
Pros
Great corporate environment, salary and benefits. Great people to work with. Great bosses
Cons
Lack of advancement, skills getting stale, getting a little bored with what I was doing.
Amazing Employer w/ Family Atmosphere and Healthy Focus on Customer Satisfaction
Sr Manager, Field Services (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2013
Typical day involved consulting with subject matter experts to understand their challenges ...Performing complex data analysis using highly advanced SQL data mining queries (PL/SQL, T-SQL, advanced querying) in order to design and implement ideal federal customer solution.

This company is very impressive intellectually. The senior managers are as connected to the software code base and functionality as the support teams are.
Perfect Job
Computer Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 23, 2015
Great company! Id recommend this company to anyone looking for THE BEST PLACE to work & learn. Great work/life balance. Management CARES. I love coming to work each day.
As an intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 26, 2014
My director was really nice. He talked fast but definitely made sure we learned something.

The company made me feel like I'm part of the team.