Owens Realty Services Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Event Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaAugust 26, 2018
Company has very poor management and lacks good training. Ownership and upper management is largely disconnected from the day-to-day!

They tend to only promote their friends and those that suck up to them. They tell a good story to get the accounts, but usually cannot perform and eventually the clients cathes on.
Pros
There are none that I can think of tbh.
Cons
poor management, low pay for the industry we serve
different situations in the workplace
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCJuly 23, 2018
I would get to work,get all my cleaning supplies and headed to my work station,which was peaceful..I learned that its extra cleaning you have to do in the clinic rooms for adults/children.My manager was not a good leader although he expected for the job to get done with very little cleaning supplies.I think the hardest thing about the job was having to deal with someone who holds a title but do not up hold it in the right way.I enjoy cleaning so overall i loved the job it was just the fact of me not getting paid enough and my manager was a slack individual
Easy work bad pay
Housekeeper/cleaner (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJune 27, 2018
Easy place to work management isnt that bad just the hours and pay sucks no benefits if u just looking for extra money its a good place ti work other than that no
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Bad pay
Its ok depends on location
Day Porter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 26, 2018
They are always laying off because they lose contracts and most of the time they arent foward to you they may promise something and they may never meet the goals there is preferences and no confidentiality bosses and HR gossip among each other to the point that the whole. Company will know your business
Pros
They are flexible
Cons
No benefits
Management has Poor Communication
Custodian (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTApril 4, 2018
The communication between the management and the custodial team is horrible. I would recommend the company because of the work/life balance and the self paced work you can do but I feel as if the management needs to work on the way they communicate with staff.
Pros
good work pace, reasonable supervisor, good pay
Cons
horrible communication, stressful
This company sucks do not apply you will regret it
Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 3, 2018
This has to be the worst company i have worked for and i worked in some very poor places. They do not care about there employees they threaten to fire you if you get sick and have to call out they dont work with you they work against you they do not help you at all in tuff situations like family emergencies ect .I can go on for days about how bad this place is but hopefully you understood with just the first couple of sentences please save yourself do not apply here do not make the same mistake i made and if you you do apply just remember me saying this I TOLD YOU SO
Pros
Not that far from my house
Cons
Everything about this job
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Floor Tech (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 8, 2017
Aprendí bastante por el supervisor que tenia me enseñó el modo correcto de hacer las cosas,pero la gerencia no fue lo que yo esperaba de una empresa que no te deja superarte.
productive ,, friendly work pace
Event Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 18, 2017
this is s good place to work, and meet great people, unfortunately , its only a part time job. management is very responsive to your needs,
and will help out as much as necessary.
Cons
short breaks, part time work, and
Where is your teamwork and supervisor
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCAugust 14, 2017
I worked 5 days a week cleaning up after ungrateful Adults, never have I had a job where the supervisor just sat in their office and not check on employees unless they received an email or telephone call that something wasn't done. The only thing I enjoyed was meeting a few good associates of the company. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the messy, backstabbing, unprofessional clients. Also not having any help from my crew, the supplies running low right after a delivery, only to find out that they are stealing them.
Pros
1 hour for lunch if you were full time
Cons
no support from your supervisor, getting off late, no benefits if you're part time, low pay for the job you do
Not the best place to work if you do maintenance
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 21, 2017
The company has some good accounts, but management is terrible and they show no appreciation for talent whatsoever. Seems the more you do for them the more they want. They do not do performance evals on a regular basis, unless you are "in" with management.

Comment – January 24, 2018

Worst company I have ever worked for. They treat their Maintenance and Custodians like crap. Benfits are terrible too.

Want to know more about Owens Realty Services?

Ask a question
Owens realty Services
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 16, 2017
Owens realty services is a learning experience the company is a very fun place to work, the staff are very nice and understanding but some times the company expects you to work like 60 hours a week which is not east to do, I really enjoyed working for the company and I have learned a lot.
Pros
moving up, free tickets to basketball games and soccer games.
Cons
health insurance, over worked.
Good company bad management
Outside Dayporter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 11, 2017
Excellent workplace at the amway center, great people to work with and new people to meet. Awesome environment to be around.Bad management and bad benifits
Pros
Excellent workplace
Cons
Bad management
A fun and Productive place to work when they have events like Rodeos and Carnivals
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 6, 2017
My typical day at work consists of entering the workplace in the morning and gather all the necessary cleaning products to start my day,I've learned that working and meeting new people is what I like to do,management are so respectful and you can go to them with any problems you have.The most enjoyable part of the job was going to work and meeting and greeting New people.
only seasonal
Post Supervisor - Part-time - Seasonal (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 13, 2017
Good place to work but its only seasonal. Great staff and management. Great employees that work hard. If you want a part time this would be a great extra cash flow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Owens Realty Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9