Owens Realty Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Floor Tech (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 8, 2017
Aprendí bastante por el supervisor que tenia me enseñó el modo correcto de hacer las cosas,pero la gerencia no fue lo que yo esperaba de una empresa que no te deja superarte.
Where is your teamwork and supervisor
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NCAugust 14, 2017
I worked 5 days a week cleaning up after ungrateful Adults, never have I had a job where the supervisor just sat in their office and not check on employees unless they received an email or telephone call that something wasn't done. The only thing I enjoyed was meeting a few good associates of the company. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the messy, backstabbing, unprofessional clients. Also not having any help from my crew, the supplies running low right after a delivery, only to find out that they are stealing them.
Pros
1 hour for lunch if you were full time
Cons
no support from your supervisor, getting off late, no benefits if you're part time, low pay for the job you do
Not the best place to work if you do maintenance
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 21, 2017
The company has some good accounts, but management is terrible and they show no appreciation for talent whatsoever. Seems the more you do for them the more they want. They do not do performance evals on a regular basis, unless you are "in" with management.

Comment – January 24, 2018

Worst company I have ever worked for. They treat their Maintenance and Custodians like crap. Benfits are terrible too.

Owens realty Services
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 16, 2017
Owens realty services is a learning experience the company is a very fun place to work, the staff are very nice and understanding but some times the company expects you to work like 60 hours a week which is not east to do, I really enjoyed working for the company and I have learned a lot.
Pros
moving up, free tickets to basketball games and soccer games.
Cons
health insurance, over worked.
Good company bad management
Outside Dayporter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 11, 2017
Excellent workplace at the amway center, great people to work with and new people to meet. Awesome environment to be around.Bad management and bad benifits
Pros
Excellent workplace
Cons
Bad management
A fun and Productive place to work when they have events like Rodeos and Carnivals
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 6, 2017
My typical day at work consists of entering the workplace in the morning and gather all the necessary cleaning products to start my day,I've learned that working and meeting new people is what I like to do,management are so respectful and you can go to them with any problems you have.The most enjoyable part of the job was going to work and meeting and greeting New people.
only seasonal
Post Supervisor - Part-time - Seasonal (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 13, 2017
Good place to work but its only seasonal. Great staff and management. Great employees that work hard. If you want a part time this would be a great extra cash flow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Owens Realty Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Owens Realty Services Reviews by Location