Owners.com Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Avoid at all costs
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 21, 2018
You will be promised that quality leads will come from HQ straight to you. Their quality will be poor at best and the micro management from HQ intense. The firm is actively bottom fishing for the worst leads out there just so you can waste your time. No one in senior management has ever sold a house. Do yourself a favor: just say no.
Pros
Abuse and disrespect are the norm
Cons
Senior management treats agents like dirt.
Fun place to work
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 18, 2018
Great company, great staff, and managers easy to get a hold of them. They are very supportive, they offer agents great learning programs as well as the latest tools for you to achieve your goals.
Pros
Great support
Owners Com
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 25, 2018
It is a great place to hang your Real Estate license.
You actually get leads sent to you which is great plus there is great communication with your Broker. I worked for another Real Estate company in Pittsburgh and it was hard to speak to my broker and she was here. Khadeejah Johnson is in Philadelphia and is always easy to reach. She really cares.
Realtors beware
Realtor Agent (Former Employee) –  OhioJanuary 29, 2018
It all sounds good!! However, it’s all too good to be true. This company is so spread out that it’s a mess and promises are definitely not kept! Corporate workers clearly have not been and are not realtors and don’t know real estate industry.
Pros
Cons
This company does not come thru on their word.
Decent
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GAJanuary 28, 2018
Great people work there. Always changing because it's a start-up and really trying to find it's niche. It gets better by the week. Looking forward to seeing how things go
productive and fun workplace
accountant (Former Employee) –  BihorJanuary 22, 2018
was very stresfull but i was my own boss and so long time i learn everything about accountant ,managemant and evrething i know now.make me to be a responsable and a serious person
Don't fall for their promises
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Ft. Meade, FLNovember 18, 2017
They tell you the leads will be 3-5 new a week. And the leads that are worked correctly will result in sales. Myself and 2 others I know worked there 6 months with few leads and no sales.
Fast paced, start-up mentality, but with the corporate red tape
Intern (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 3, 2017
Overall, the job is a good experience. I am an intern, but this feels more like a regular job as I am left on my own to do almost all of my work. There is potential here, but there are times where there is a lack of direction and a clear goal. There also is a lot of red tape to get past in order to do your job efficiently and effectively. But, it is getting better and the people there are a pleasure to work with. Also not too stressful.
Leads are cold as ice
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 20, 2017
Lots of the leads were not even ready to purchase property. seems that alot of the leads were obtained by them clicking on a ad or just browsing the web. The inside sales team are suppose to give you a warm tranfer but they falsify the info to try to get it through to the agent. Most of the inside sales people are also outsourced out of the USA and from my experience make the potential lead feel like its a sales call when they reach out. I can go all day but to make a long story short i wouldnt recommend owners.com
Pros
Good Contract to close and compliance team
Cons
to many to list
work place is my passion and not iust a job but I love it even with no money
Application Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 8, 2017
My job is simple but sometime its not so attractive by some working places. I love my job and love anything about computers. I have been trusted by my company and have all the information about the compay although its confidential.
Terrible experience
Realtor (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 5, 2017
Leads that are promised are typically terrible - cannot be financed or not looking to buy at all. The agent is penalized for not meeting every lead face-to-face and eventually put in probation if you don't meet all you leads. Brokerage support and managing broker often give two complete different answers to the same question and there is never any follow up when you ask for help. Getting paid is also a complete nightmare. Don't expect to revive any payment until about two weeks after closing. You will be told differently, especially if you use their title company, but it's just not true. Why work for a company giving you ctappy lead they expect to be converted and if by some chance you actually close a deal.... you have to fight to get paid? Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. This company has been nothing short of a hassle every time I needed guidance or get paid.
Pros
Good concept
Cons
Terrible broker and brokerage support, hard to get paid
Unsatisfactory
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 12, 2017
Most of the leads sent to me were people who could not qualify for a mortgage, or had the money to make a down payment. After making contact with the leads they would not return my calls or texts.
Good Pay everything else is a waste.
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 27, 2017
This company compensate you well but do not feel secure here, the management and HR are always in cahoots. They will lay you off and lie like they're going to rehire you but already the position filled. if you accept a job here please have something else up your sleeve.