Oxford Global Resources Employee Reviews

Review
Contract Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIOctober 17, 2018
Oxford is a sound company and great to work for. I appreciate the support of my contact their and their advice and counsel on my career path. They offer a wide range of opportunities
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 2, 2018
Very positive experience. Directors are very knowledgeable and are there so that everyone can be successful. You are in charge of your own destiny so it truly is a awesome business model.
Good company to work for
Consultant at TriHealth (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 16, 2018
Got me my first contract, everything from the background check to onboarding was well organized. One suggestion for the company - start looking for a new project sooner than a few weeks prior to the end of a contract.
Great place to work.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Calabasas, CAJuly 13, 2018
Best place I have ever worked at. Genuinely concerned for employees best interests and provides every opportunity to succeed and grow as an individual.
Contract to hire company only looking at their bottom line
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 13, 2018
Only take a job with this company if you want an hourly wage and no other benefits. They do not even pay for holidays until you have been with them for over 6 months, and the medical / dental plan they do offer is a waste of money.
Pros
It's a job... When you need a job, anything will do.
Cons
Horrible representation, no benefits
Regulatory Affairs Consultant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI 53717July 5, 2018
Representive and recruiters are very good at matching consultants with the right client/project. Perform strong experience alignment for the proposed projects.
Would Not Recommend
Sr. Project Manager (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 24, 2018
Once on assignment, Oxford had no relationship with the consultants and did not protect them. Once, while on assignment for Oxford, their Recruiter called asking if I was interested in working for them. I said "I already do"

Small company with unethical business practices. Would not recommend.
Pros
They found me a job
Cons
Consultants are $ that's all
productive and good working environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 11, 2018
Typical day included many cold calls. The hardest part of the job was connecting with decision makers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the training. I learned about hardware and software engineer contracting services.
Epic Beaker Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 19, 2018
I worked as an Epic Analyst. Oxford would find openings, submit your resume, schedule interviews and if successful provided the contract, benefits etc. I worked with one recruiter 90% of the time. They contacted me on average every 2 weeks. We developed a nice relationship. The person was let go and the new person was nice but to date I have not received another job offer or interview via Oxford. Spotty phone calls and I'm assuming I'm no longer "marketable". Also since I was W2 I met only one Oxford Manager felt pretty well ignored nor ever talked to about opportunities within Oxford. Having a good recruiter/handler is the key.
Pros
Low Key and professional
Cons
Left on your own to figure it out
Great Contract Company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCJanuary 19, 2018
My recruiter worked very hard to place me. Oxford continued to work with me during my transition from contractor to FTE and afterward my conversion. The people were very friendly and understanding. Benefits were great.
Sr. Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 14, 2018
Not a bad place to work. Learned a lot about business development, engineering, and how large engineering projects get executed within companies of all sizes across multiple industries
Oxford was a good engineering temp placement agency.
Project Manager - Engineering & Construction (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHNovember 14, 2017
Oxford is a very good engineering temp placement agency. They are very professional and provided me with an excellent opportunity to execute in an area that is my strong suit. I enjoyed working with them and would be happy to take on another assignment through them.
Good company for contract recruiting
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 9, 2017
Good company for contract recruiting, its a desk job and you spend a lot of time on the phone. Very competitive when it comes to submitting candidates but pay is good and coworkers are great.
Great for a consulting firm
Consultant - Sql server fixes (Former Employee) –  Portsmith, NHAugust 8, 2017
They flew me in for an interview as a consulting company which is the first time ever that a consulting firm would fly me in. They were really in good with management even came in occasionally to take me out to eat. The client was Sprague Oil and Gas company.
Typical job shop ...
Wintel System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHAugust 3, 2017
Typical job shop, they find a need, then look for someone to fill the need. Don't expect them to keep you employed/billing hours once a contract is over. They do not line up the next contract to keep you continuously billing hours, expect significant gaps between engagements
A place I would work for again
Senior Software Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hauppauge, NYJuly 14, 2017
Very helpful outfit in filling out security questionnaires. Recruiters there work hard to get you to full employment.
The have good benefits now.
Would enjoy working for them again.
its staffing
Recruiter Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAMay 18, 2017
didn't like this job really, your in a cubical with a head set cold calling harassing consultants for references, most of my co workers suck where their very cut throat, yea I would stay away for a job like this as much as I can
Pros
half and hour break, get health benafits
Cons
just sucked
A place to grow your career
Business Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 15, 2017
At Oxford you can make a life for yourself and learn the world of business. The contract world is not for everyone and you will find that out quick. The people I have worked with make the day to day grind worth it. You will be a much better equipped sales/business minded individual after your time at Oxford. The new facility in Tacoma is very nice and impressive.
Contract Mechanical Engineer
Contract Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAMay 12, 2017
Oxford Global resources was a great place to get introduced to the world of contract engineering employment. Oxford set up the introduction and interviews with the client, resulting in successful contract position with a client in the Buffalo New York area.
Good consulting company
Epic Resolute PB Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 28, 2017
This company always has my back. Whenever my assignment ends, they are right on it to get me a new one. I have worked with Oxford several times now and they care about my future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oxford Global Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight