Oxford Health and Rehab Careers and Employment
- Company size501 to 1,000
- Revenue$25M to $100M (USD)
You’re seeing all 7 jobs at Oxford Health and Rehab because we can’t find any available jobs at Oxford Health and Rehab close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Working at OHR is somewhat a blessing and curse. You’re blessed to be working at one of the highest paying facilities in North Mississippi but the lack of respect this facility offers is unbelievable. The administrator even voiced that he doesn’t talk to CNAs directly. Now I understand there’s a chain of command but there is also a way to talk to people respectfully and that facility treats the CNAs like the red head step child. But the residents have a way of making CNAs feel like gold and that sometimes can out weigh the lack of respect from others.
Ample time given to staff for attending the needs of our residents. Much respect given from superiors. Great leadership from top to bottom. Flexible scheduling to allow for a great work/home life balance.
Love the patients. Pay is moderate but should be more because of the covid 19 pandemic. Only $11.75, $13.75 evening, after 11pm your paid $14.75. Never got any sort of hazardous pay or bonus. Need more workers. Sometimes have only 2 CNA for 40 plus patients. Benefits like insurance should be free. Need the Mon-Fri and Baylor shift back.
I love this facility but you really have to have a great mental state of mind to work here. You have to stay on top of your job 24/7, luckily I have people here to help me with half of my work.
The residents are awesome and some staff but too many people want to be in charge. Some of the people who work there will help out where some would not
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 13 questions about working at Oxford Health and Rehab. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Oxford Health and Rehab employees.
Insights from 7 Indeed users who have interviewed with Oxford Health and Rehab within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Oxford Health and Rehab