Oxford Industries Employee Reviews

Ok place to work if you really need a job
Checker (Former Employee) –  Toccoa, GAApril 7, 2018
Be there on time don’t be out for any reason make sure you do your job right don’t talk while you’re working don’t leave your job before break or time to go home until the whistle blows
great team work
Backside Pinner & Inspector (Former Employee) –  Vidalia, GADecember 25, 2017
My day consisted of gathering fabric off the cutting machine, measuring it, and then pinning collars on a board.

Then i moved to shipping and receiving at the boxing factory.
Pros
hour lunch
Ethical and supportive culture
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 14, 2017
Coming from Public Accounting, Oxford's culture is like being on vacation. The office is in Midtown with lots of natural light and updated office furniture/decor. Upper management and HR are invested in employee growth but the organization is relatively flat, which means if you are they type that needs to be promoted every other year this is not the place for you. However, if you are the type that is excited by the ability to create your own position, then Oxford is a good fit. I have worked here two years and don't plan to leave anytime soon as I enjoy coming to work in the morning (most days).
Pros
Work/life balance; great clothing discounts!
Cons
Flat org structure; overnight travel
I can't say much because they are no longer in business
administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 29, 2017
I learned a bit but not too much. They are out of business now but it was a nice environment, just not too much opportunity to grow.
I was quickly promoted from receptionist to Administrative Assistant but it wasn't the right fit for me
Great place to work!
International Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCAugust 15, 2017
Oxford promotes from within and makes you feel you are important. They recognize you as an employee but more importantly as a person.
The job can require long hours, however; your work is valued and you are rewarded for this effort. I had several promotions and opportunities to grow with Oxford.
Amazing Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 11, 2017
I enjoyed working for Oxford! They take care of their employees and look out for them in times of need! I was a sales rep for them and it was a self paced job that I enjoyed! I would recommend anyone to work for this amazing company!
Enjoyed working with apparel industry.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lyons, GANovember 4, 2016
Assisted Sales Reps with placing orders for Golf Shops, Hotels and Resorts. PGA and TPC were customers of Oxford Golf and I was responsible for placing their orders and ensuring that the correct location LOGO was requested.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Sales Representatives sometimes entered the order incorrectly.
patternmaker for sportswear
Production Patternmaker for sportswear (Former Employee) –  new york n.y.August 12, 2014
I worked in womens and junior sportswear and large sizes.I worked on jackets ,pants blouses,tops etc.
Cons
health care and paid vacations
I'd recomend them as an employer.
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 16, 2014
Major apparel manufacturer. Very committed to maximizing use of information technology; supportive of employees, they provided training enabling me to transition from the IBM S/36 arena to the AS400. I found them to be an excellent employer.
Pros
Generous employee discounts on clothing purchases.
good job
Machine Operator Inspector (Current Employee) –  Carteret, NJJuly 9, 2013
it is a good job but i need more hours the job is good the people are ok
Productive and fun place to work
Import Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lyons, GAFebruary 13, 2013
I have worked for this company on several occasions but this was by far the best of them all. Good management, they worked with me and helped me when I need guidance. Co-workers were supportive. Daily monitoring shipments from overseas, update progress in computer, respond to emails and phone calls, audit documents for customs clearance. Learning the tariffs was the hardest part of the job because there are so many. I looked forward to going to work everyday. Would still be there if I had not gotten laid off.
Pros
great benefits and pay, wonderful people
Cons
got laid off
Extremely sound in financial and inventory disciplines.
Executive Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) –  NY, NYFebruary 28, 2012
Oxford is a company transitioning to luxury brands away from private label business. They are incredibly sound financially and officers are expected to meet these expectations while growing business units. It is an extremely fair workplace and HR has a strong position in the day to day process. Benefits package is substantial and the 401 program performs above market.