P3 Adaptive

Working at P3 Adaptive: 3 Reviews

United States3 reviews

Life-changing!

As a Principal Consultant for P3, you are either working onsite or remotely from home. You'll provide training (typically 2-4 days) on Power BI to groups of 15+ and work on Power BI projects. Client projects range in duration from 40 hours to 500+ hours projects. Projects provide an opportunity to challenge and grow Power BI skill sets using technologies such as Power Query, DAX, SQL, and Azure. Being data people, Management focuses on data-driven decisions, actions, and incentives to continue to grow the company YOY. Project work is done independently; However, the team is very active and supportive of each other through Slack. Principal Consultants meet regularly with Management to celebrate wins and discuss any challenges. The hardest part can be working remotely if you are used to an office environment. Management has done a good job of building a supportive remote employee culture. The most enjoyable part is being able to help others and opportunities for professional and personal development while working with a supportive team.

Flexible work environment

Great company and culture. Smart employees and industry experts. Fully remote company allowed for work/life balance. Management is open and transparent.

P3 Adaptive insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Best job I've ever had

Joining PowerPivotPro was the best work decision of my life. I have gotten the best work experience of anyone I know. I've gotten to work with a large percentage of the Fortune 500, travel all over the world, and work from home when not on the road. The consulting lifestyle is not for everyone. But, if you can handle the travel and ebbs/flows in work volume, it's the best experience you can get. I consider myself extremely lucky to have been given the opportunity to work here.

Pros

Work from home, travel opportunities, exposure to large percentage of Fortune 500

Cons

Consulting can be a difficult lifestyle. Lots of travel, highs/lows of work volume

Ask a question about working or interviewing at P3 Adaptive. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits