PHP Insurance Employee Reviews

Coolest Insurance Co. Ever!!!!
Field Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 27, 2018
Unlimited Upside for the Entreprenuers. If you want to Very well positioned co and forward thinking Management!

No base salary in the beginning. Ramp up takes like 1 to mo then you will be soo glad your not stuck on salary.
Pros
Unlimited Upside for the Entreprenuers, Very well positioned in Industry, Forward thinking Management!
Cons
No base salary in the beginning, Ramp up takes 1 to 2 months then you will be glad your not stuck on a salary.
Peole helping people (PHP agency ) Insurance agent
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Gilroy, CAJanuary 18, 2018
P/t : 3k-5k
100k + as a full time agent
Flexible schedule
Family oriented
Great working environment
Must be licensed by the state of California
Commission based
paid vacations by company after a period of time working.
Build your own brand, team, business
Become your own boss while having the support and resources to build and become a business and become a business owner.
Pros
Be your own boss
Cons
Must have strong work ethic
Productive & helpfull
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Ventura County, CADecember 8, 2016
since the first day I came in to this office I felt very comfortable and very welcomed. The people there are very positive minded and very helpful with anything you need.
PHP Insurance Services
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 29, 2015
A day in the office is very productive. I have learned to multitask and projects and objectives have to be finished immediately. The management is good. My co-workers are great. The hardest part is making a mistake. I enjoyed the experience the most.
Pros
workloads and friendly environment
Busy days in mail area and Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baldwinsville, NYApril 16, 2013
I enjoyed working at PHP the trainig was great and you could always find a manager to assist you. In Customer Service Department The call volume was high but most of the time manageable. However the physical setting of the meeting room Fellow employees from other departments did not recognize that Customer Service Department was outside of their room, so when they exited it did prove difficult to hear our members on the phones and to care for thier needs. There was always classes in house you could attened if you were approved and it was job related of course.
Pros
close to home, great hours, always concerned about ergonomics
Cons
to many parties in the meeting room which opend into our department