PL Marketing
Happiness rating is 69 out of 100

PL Marketing Employee Reviews

The pay is just alright, contract work with no benefits. Somewhat mismanaged, but overall the company is alright. Some worksets are harder than others and some weeks are much more stressful than the previous. Hours are inconsistent along with tedious work but anyone could do.
Pros
You make your own schedule
Cons
No benefits, part time
This is my first post-degree job and I don’t think I could have asked for a better company. I feel supported in my career growth and management truly cares about me. They are also very question-friendly - there’s no dumb questions at PL Marketing! I’m really enjoying my time here and I’m excited to see where PL takes me.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Work can be repetitive
Not enough hours and pay not good 20 hours in two weeks and how are people suppose to live on that also the hours are split between two people. So you are lucky if you make a 100 buck paycheck
Cons
PL Marketing is some straight bs they don’t think about nobody health but their own. They have poor management. All the managers and supervisors have super nasty attitudes. The pay ain’t worth all the bs that goes on in the store. If you have an doctor’s appointment or simply can’t make it in to work they get real mad.
Pros
After being hired three months later the Kroger stores I was working closed down. I ended up losing my job because of it. It was avgreat job and I lovedbit but when the stores close there is no work.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Pay alright it could be better 11.50 isn't much for all the work that you do. I also think they can work a helping you too move up more. When you are done with the job your just exhausted
You work your own schedule. If you don't have a partner it can be very physical job. Have to constantly communicate with kroger employees and vendors.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No many benefits
This store had great hours and I love the early morning shifts. Just very hard when no one is there to help you and you have to complete by the end of the week
Immediate management is good and does the best it can to support you. Upper management does whatever Kroger tells them to do with no pushback. Kind of hard to do when they're the company's lone client. The pay isn't great. This is more of a job for a single person. But even single, still feel the need to work side jobs to supplement the income. Little to no upward movement unless you want to move to a different city and even then not sure if the pay increase is worth it. Unless you manage to get in good with upper management, you're not likely to get promoted anyways. Most coworkers are ok to work with, but there can be some drama with those who don't care for each other. And it's usually petty HS type drama. Like everything else, you do have coworkers who are lazy. Work nights Sun-Wed or Mon-Thurs. It does help with the store being closed so customers aren't in the way, but still not the biggest fan of it.
Pros
Decent company discount on Kroger specific items if you'd consider that a pro
Cons
Working nights, the miles and wear and tear you put on your vehicle from all the driving
You get to do your work and go home. You would get assigned sets at the beginning of the week and you decide with your partner/partners how to get them finished each week. You work from a planogram and they provide strips and anything else you may need to finish the set.
Pros
Flexible
A typical day at work included resetting shelves, stocking products and items, and cleaning. Training was easy as it included more people to help with resets but once training was over it became more difficult.
Ever since management change and COVID, things have gotten bad. I use to make more than minimum wage, now I make minimum wage. Communication is horrible. They don’t provide you any tools that you will need to complete sets. Good luck getting help if you are behind. You will never hear from the boss. The hours never add up correctly. They want you to do intense labor with little pay in a short amount of time that is not reasonable in a big store. I miss when we had our old boss that actually cared about the employees.
Pros
Can take off when needed, no weekends, no working past 2pm
Cons
Pay, management, laborious, poor communication
I loved working for this company. They work with you if you have a sick child or other things you need time off for. Everyone works together to get the job done.
Pros
Flexibility, hours are good
Cons
Healthcare
It use to be a good company to work for, however, since they reassigned the territories it is utter beddlum. They need to get organized, and at least pretend to care about there employees.
Pros
Employee stock options.
Cons
No healthcare, no communication, no anything.
Fun fast pace very friendly co-workers BUT your on your knees alotWould not recommend this job if you have bad knee's or if you have a bad back! It is still a fun job!
This job gave me insight into several thing retail/set related and most times was fun. It was a good work out! The pay is okay, but I realized there are other retail and food places that pay more, so I'd like for the pay to have been higher. It's part time, so even less on a paycheck and no benefits, but it is SUPER flexible and you can get your outside-of-work stuff done. My management was great as far as trusting us to get the job done and not micromanaging. They were always available for questions and when there were bigger sets, they got involved and helped out. I left only because a job that was in my "field," FT and paid $8 more an hour became available.I miss being with PLM.
Pros
Flexible with Friendly Management
Cons
Pt, No Benefits
They bring you in saying you receive On the road money which is cool. What they don’t tell you is there is a super slow season where everyone is at their home store and you not making extra money
Pros
Money
Cons
Driving time, pay in down season
There is no job security, it takes forever do any bonuses to kick in, the say they have stuff like dental but what you pay out of pocket makes it useless. Good for an in between job - if you can handle the physical strain.
When I first started working here , hours were great . But it seems that during the holidays , they weren’t any work. But overall , it’s $11.00 can’t beat that.
Pros
Get as many hours you’d like .
Benefits
Honestly this was one of the worst jobs I have ever had. You are told you are going to pick but in reality all you are going to do is get told to do something one day and not to do that same thing the next. They will be so behind but have you only cleaning shelves that can't get much cleaner. The supervisors don't know how to supervise and thats why you never know what in the world you are doing. So if u never want to know what's happening, if you want to be asked to work on your off days, if you want to walk around removing stickers from the ground, ifnyou want to be told you aren't doing a good enough job during a pandemic, and if you want to constantly defend yourself from the supervisors that don't know anything than you should apply. But if you are looking for a stable environment this is not the place for you. Be prepared to be taken advantage of. Honestly steer away from this company. The supervisors don't care about you or what you say. Oh and sick days. Yeah good luck if you run out of p.t.o. because even if you are dying you have to show up, and even if u pass out you won't be able to go home.
Cons
Flexible schedule with little to no supervision. Sometimes other associates or co-workers with seniority feel like they are in a management position and make you feel small.
Pros
Flexible schedule. Little to no supervision
Cons
Unrealistic tasks in allowed time frame not taking customers or store traffic into consideration
  1. Employee Reviews