PM Pediatrics Management Group

PM Pediatrics Management Group Employee Reviews

PM Pediatrics
The medical assistants at PM Pediatrics are nice and they helped me when I’m having trouble. The boss is a little strict, but is funny sometimes. Working at PM Pediatrics was helpful to see how it look likes working in a Health clinic.
Patient Care
The qualified candidate will have prior experience and/or education as a Medical Assistant, will demonstrate a professional and friendly demeanor, have strong communication skills, have pediatric experience and be capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment. Exceptional customer service skills are required. Applicants should be comfortable with computers and willing to learn Microsoft Office as well as various types of medical software.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Short breaks
wonderful team to work for
from medical staff to pediatricians to management, this is a wonderful place to work for. everyone is helpful, positive and genuinely wants you to succeed. they treat you immensely well and make you feel like family.
Productive and Engaging Workplace
I came into this facility without much prior experience in a workplace environment. I asked a fair amount of questions in the beginning, and was granted with an abundance of advice and assistance whenever I needed it. Eventually, I was able to do everything on my own and became and confident and efficient worker. Whether it was customer service, learning how to work in groups, learning how to work on my own, and managing Microsoft Excel, I learned a lot in my time at PM Pediatrics.
Such a great place to work. The company promotes from within; so always room for growth. Lots of overtime available; many different incentives such as annual reviews with potential for raises and bonuses.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great workplace
Although I no longer work at PM Pediatrics because I moved, I enjoyed the time I was employed there. I so wish they would open on the west coast of Florida near where I live. I would have no hesitation returning to a job at PM Pediatrics. From top management, all the way down to the individual people I worked with, everything and everyone at PM Pediatrics is top of the line.
Great place family oriented
Its was long nights but worth it. Great benefits and great team work. The doctors are caring and compassionate. It was a overall great experience helping sick kids.
Not a conducive productive place to work. Lack of experience with various senior management. Mgmt cannot make legal and binding decisions to benefit t
Senior mgmt not qualified to make key decisions. There is a mindset of making things up as they go along. Technology is lacking and could pose a risk in the future. But employee are required to remain quiet. Nepotism will be the driving force of trouble in the coming years.
Racist / does not treat people fairly
Billings operation manager is bias and unfair to African Americans. Billings operation manager has poor communications. Billings operation manager hires people short term to clean up the mess never with the intention of hiring long term.
Awesome place to work for an LPN... seriously!
Not one bad thing to say about this job or company, except it can get very busy and management is very concerned with positive reviews so they expect you to go overboard with the customer service... Parents can be annoying but easily one of my favorite jobs I’ve ever had!
Fun work place
Loved working with children, i learned alot working closely with the office manager and how to run an office, i perfected my skills in th EMR and billing department.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay
They lost vision
They lost vision of family. Always a Huge turn over since they don’t value their employees like they use to. No longer giving annual bonus which was a big help during they holidays but they except you to work until 12am happily.
good management
There is good management, it is a positive work environment, learned how to triage patients and perform standard patient tests, the most enjoyable part of the day is putting a smile on each child's face.
Pros
management and positive work environment
Cons
2nd shift
Fast paced
This is a fast paced after hours pediatric practice in our metropolitan area. There was ever changing management and multiple employment structures and expectations.
It very comfortable working environment
all the staff are really professional. Management are really nice to work with, they are very understanding. the see patient from 0-26. most patient are nice.
love the kids, hate the job
this place feels like a highschool. tons of gossip.
the doctors are great.

medical assistants are rude.

very fast paced, no time to relax, always busy
No Time for Lunch
Great to be in a place working over 12 hours if you do not care about eating and don't mind an occasional starvation. If you think the money is worth losing countless nights of sleep and many meals then this is a great place for you.
Pros
Sometimes slow and nothing to do to pass time.
Cons
Long hours and no time to eat.
Nice balanced atmosphere
Working at PM allows me to gain the necessary skills to further my flexibility as a nurse. The core group of patients/clients that we receive are young children. It takes some time to grow accustomed to that demographic, but it definetly is a measure of growth that every nurse must be exposed to.
Demanding work with great approach to pediatric medical care
PM Pediatrics draw is the kid friendly approach to patient care. Each office is designed with a theme and every room different from the next. Although being a medical office the hours are not conventional 9-5 no weekend that can be difficult on a normal work/life balance.

With minimal staffing there comes difficulty when needing to find coverage for your shift in the event of calling out. Management is promoted from within which provides the with the technical knowledge of how the office runs but can find them minimal knowledge with the how to manage staff and administrative needs.

The day to day varies based on the nature of the urgent care model. Weekends and holidays are always busier and will be demanding on staff. Working for PM Pediatrics although demanding at times can also be very rewarding caring for children and providing a sense of comfort for families.
Pros
Pediatric focused care, Environment of teamwork, Rewarding, Taking the right approach for Pediatric urgent care
Cons
Not the most ideal hours for work/life balance, Skeleton staffing at less busy offices
A fast growing practice with good work opportunities in Long Island, NY.
Worked independently from home on all aspects of medical billing.
was fortunate to have the opportunity to work for this fast growing practice and would be happy to work for them in the future.
Ok
The company does great work for the patients. It is convenient and staff is well trained and qualified. Benefits for staff could be better. We don't have sick days. Staff is mandated to find our own replacement if sick. We also do not get lunch breaks.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PM Pediatrics Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.