PMI Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Relatively simple job with great benefits
Customer Care Associate I (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJuly 18, 2018
I worked in the call center at PMI and I really liked my job overall. Unfortunately some employees would do anything they could to avoid calls, but you’ll get that at any call center and PMI does a good job of stomping that out by doing things such as only providing special assignments to those that consistently perform well and don’t avoid their job.

Benefits are really fantastic, especially for a simple call center job. The supervisors are always willing to assist and are also really great people in general.
Pros
Excellent benefits, relaxed atmosphere
Goal Driven
Director of Programs (Volunteer) (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 11, 2018
Exceptional project management and implementation professional with over 15 years of driving teams and stakeholders through complex projects internationally. Stellar leadership and organizational skills to provide continuous improvements and troubleshooting during full-cycle designing, implementation, to the delivery of multiple projects. Build project confidence with all stakeholders through active listening to understand the customer's needs and reaching consensus within the team and leadership. A keen negotiator with contracts and proposals to ensure agreements are profitable and efficient.
a ok place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 9, 2018
management was always rude and loud and job itself was good just the surroundings of it was not good supervisor was always mad and gossiping about everything.
Leading voice messaging company
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 1, 2018
PMI is a leading voice messaging who provides a superior level of customer service.The responsiveness of the customer service team is the best in the industry.
Could be better.
PROPERTY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 25, 2018
I wouldn't really recommend working for this company as their procedures and system they use is outdated. There are better management programs out there and some procedures are redundant and unnecessary. Either you will like working for them or you won't, no in between. If you have experienced better management.
A project management institute that does not believe in project management
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAApril 18, 2018
The company is an advocate for thousands of project managers world-wide, but their management does not believe in using project managers internally. It was a revolving door for project managers who thought they were coming to a great place for project managers only to find out they were disrespected
The owners were hands on.
GM Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MOFebruary 7, 2018
We had great owners. One living in Jefferson City with us so he easily reachable. He was always there to tell us what a great job we were doing or what we could do to improve.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Long shifts managing
not good
Safety Attendant (Former Employee) –  Palacios, TXJanuary 19, 2018
this is a family business so if your not part of the family you don't get paid good you can do your work and be real good at it but it doesn't matter cause your not family or if your a female best way to make more money is sleep with the men, very cut throat its a buddy system
Pros
Cons
everything
Pmi
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Tonopah, AZJanuary 16, 2018
This was my first actual job after high school and it was perfect! you work four days with three days off.The company provides transportation another plus.Supervisors are fantastic. family friendly environment. people there are great.
Cons
pay could be better
boss was very rude
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARNovember 8, 2017
I was an excellent worker. They never had anything bad to say about me. I always had bosses at Gerber giving me compliments, but its sad when your boss steals company time & talks about employees on Social Media, then my boss would come to work high on drugs all the time. You should treat your Employees the way you want to be treated but she would talk to us like we were little kids.
Volunteer
DIRECTOR OF MEMBER SERVICES - DALLAS CHAPTER (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 7, 2017
Voluntary Position to help and manage chapter meetings.
Organized events and promoted membership of the chapter.
Worked closely with other Project Managers from all industries
Repetitive hard work
BRAKE PRESS OPERATOR (TEMP) (Former Employee) –  Bloomer, WIOctober 20, 2017
very fast paced
lift 10 lb parts in to brake press and take out 1200 a day
weld studs on corners
pack into a wooden crate and band shut
some days would be working with smaller metal parts
Decent Work Environment.
Tank Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Morgan City, LASeptember 29, 2017
I enjoyed working at PMI. I worked 10 hours days with great co-workers. The supervisor made sure safety rules were followed on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job was when the work hours started to slow down due to the economy.
ok
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 14, 2017
It was not a bad shop with the people that worked on th production floor but the office people did not seem to understand the value of good customers.
Pros
people
Cons
shutting down
great team
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Palacios, TXAugust 22, 2017
loved this company hated to leave but my mother was terminally ill at the time and unable to find a provider for her, had to find work closer to home
Unfair and badly ran
Painter (Former Employee) –  TXAugust 7, 2017
The Foremen were stealing and cutting hours, since i left they've been fired but it was mess. I have never been treated so unfairly at a job the way i was at PMI. Every person i worked with told me they were the worst company contracting in the plant.
Cold Calls
Telemarketer/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZAugust 1, 2017
I made a lot of cold calls
I learned the bad side to this industry
the management was young and liars
A lot of drugs on property, and was eventually shut down for fraud.
The hardest part of this job, was when management wanted me to lie to get the older customers to buy and invest their money into a lie, this is why I left.
I did not enjoy this job
Pros
short hours
Cons
a lot of liars
productive
Brick Layer (Helper) (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 24, 2017
was able to learn how to work with brick & cement. learned something new everyday and enjoyed working with my supervisor. able to take my skills to recent job
It was a very fun and had a lot of energy over ther
Environmental Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Galiano laJune 22, 2017
I was just learning the job but I had a lot of friends willing to teach me I caught on very fast once I got the hang of it I never looked back everyone was amazed that I caught on so fast I enjoyed my job chats what made me much better worker like I was
Pros
They feed us thee times a day a gave us a place to stay
Cons
They had good insurance benifits and a good 401k plan
cool but hot
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Macedonia, OHJune 14, 2017
Fairly easy job, the machines run themselves but it can get messy. Management is cool and its just an overall great place to work. Definitely a job to keep and a company to grow with.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Hot in there