PMP Management

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Great Company with an Amazing Culture

This company really values their employees and focuses on a positive culture. I have worked here for two years and it is amazing to see a management team that really cares. It is rare to find this at most companies.

Pros

Great Company Culture

Horrible Work Culture

PMP has a work culture for a select few. I rather work at McDonalds than work for them. Lots of favoritism going on for those who don't have real experience for the job they do.

Pros

Cons

Alot

Horrible Place to Work

I would rather rip out all of my hair one strand at a time than continue to work here. Call after call of unsatisfied customers, few managers actually respond to homeowners, and everyone complains on their breaks about the lack of effort from others. Don't apply here unless you want to hate your job.

Amazing Team!

The culture at PMP is truly unique. Everyone works hard and the staff is all truly cohesive. The level of dedication to quality, customer care and success shows. The HOA management field is stressful by nature but the team uses that to fuel its success. Constantly striving to be better. You definitely feel like you are within a family and not just a job!

Pros

Strong team environment

Cons

Professionals who care about their clients

Working at PMP was a joy. The people I worked with were very welcoming and before the week was out, I already had lunch buddies. The work can be intense because the work is very important to the clients- who are homeowners and homeowners associations. PMP works hard to make sure they feel like they are cared for and that they are completely in compliance with community regulations and values. I came into the business as a newbie and left having made valuable friendships with not just the staff but our clients.

Pros

Some really great people on staff who care about their work, each other, and their customers

Cons

The work can get overwhelming because sometimes the clients have unreasonable expectations.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Terrific Place to Work

This is a very impressive company within the HOA Property Management industry. Great people and always evolving to meet the needs of the company, our customers and their employees.

Cons

Fast paced and a great culture

The HOA industry is one very busy industry. It's a fast paced environment, but the amazing culture at PMP makes up for it. We are all one big family where everyone is very helpful and kind. Management is great too. The company benefits are great as well. They also offer other programs where you can redeem points for gift cards later. Overall, I would recommend this place to my family and friends. If you're new to the HOA industry, be prepared. It's busy, and not a lot of people have a clear understanding of what it entitles. However, if you are a vet and know the industry, this is a great company to work for.

Pros

Yummy Treats, Great Culture, Fun Activities, Great People

Cons

Busy Industry

Experienced amazing

I had a great experience with my company that i work for. I learn a lot of things , it was a great challenge for my life. I am grateful being a part of this team.

Jobs at PMP Management