PT Solutions Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
You wont like this place
PTA for over two years (Former Employee) –  NCJune 9, 2018
This company will lie to a PTA from the beginning. I was there for a couple years and never received on bonus. They are a sweat shop and put billing in front of patient care. You will treat upwards of 16 patients in an 8 hour day ( again with no bonus). They pay on the low end and are more interested in hiring new PT's. One a year they start a new residency program for new PT's and my hours got dropped to accommodate them. On one instance i had a meeting and my hours were dropped from 40 hours to 15. The management is lacking and is horrible at communicating. Some of the staff are nice but, its a big click and if you don't fit it they will alienate you. This is by far the worst company i have ever worked for. The only benefit i got out of my experience is knowledge and experience.
Pros
smart people
Cons
poor management, lies about pay and medicare fraud
Great Place for Advancement
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 16, 2018
I really enjoy working for PT Solutions. I recently made the switch to PT Solutions from another Outpatient Ortho company and am so glad I did. Everyone I've met and interact with on a daily basis are so welcoming and caring. I really feel like I matter as an employee, my voice is heard and my work is meaningful.
Pros
Great place to learn and grow
Cons
PTO does not roll over each year
In house management was good but the company is lacking at a corporate level
PTA (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLMarch 22, 2018
My in house co workers were great but upper management and the corporation as a whole definitely make no bones about letting you know how dispensable you are and constantly push full time employees to the point of burn out.
Pros
nice area
Cons
You have 0 value in the company
Poor compensation in busy outpatient clinic
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 12, 2017
Expanding quicker than they can employ their clinics. Great place to see a lot of different types of patients but lacking support from company. Compensation low compared to other companies.
Patient Service Coordinator
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeneville, TNDecember 10, 2017
PT Solutions is a growing company. It has some growing pains but my experience has been a good one. I enjoy my co-workers and the patients we see everyday.
Pros
Benefits, paid holidays, and fun atmosphere
Cons
Too much paperwork
Young Leadership
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 11, 2017
Lack of communication between management and employees. Benefits aren’t great and bonuses/incentives are hard to achieve. Clinics are ran by 20-something’s and HR department can’t answer your basic questions. CEU courses they provide are a joke.
Pros
Clinic set-up, location
Cons
Unattainable incentives, benefits, leadership, dress code
Workplace
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 4, 2017
Please contact for employee for any questions about employment or salary. This company had its strong points and its low points with much room for improvement.
No Career Growth/Low Pay
PT Aide/Tech (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 3, 2017
Shawnee Mission Medical Center
PT Aide/Tech
Unsure on what to do with people apply with to PT aide position "?"
Unorganized environment
Small work space
Late working hours with unpredictable schedule.
Felt like they wanted a long term personal with no career goals.
Don't consider if you have children in daycare.
Lack of communication with hiring process, had to contact them first.
Poor pay/$12 hr
Do not work for this company
Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 6, 2017
They do not value their employees or consider the well being of their employees. Short-staffed ALWAYS, very high turnover, low wages, no growth advancement. Thus us not a good company for new graduates that gave obtained their PT degree. Only care about units bills not the patients.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, Short staffed, High Turnover, No raises
Terrible Vision
Athletic Trainer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 31, 2017
As far as athletic training, this place has zero vision. You can make money and feel your moving up to being unemployed in one day.

PTs have no ideal the true scope of an athletic trainer
Terrible.
Pediatric Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LA (New Orleans)August 31, 2017
I worked at PT Solutions Physical Therapy part-time (More than a year)

See below for pros and cons. I accepted this job because I was a new grad looking to work in peds and it was the only place hiring and willing to accept a new grad. If you're in a position like this and don't mind working weekends in rehab, it may be worth it. I'm just telling you it's not a healthy long term working environment.

Pros
The patients and families were amazing to work with. That is the ONLY thing that will be missed about PT Solutions. Some co-workers were positive to be around, but majority negative environment.

Cons
Everything.
1. Unfair treatment of employees - rules apply to only some employees sometimes
2. Lack of communication from management
3. Inconsistent enforcement of rules - sometimes the rules apply, and sometimes they don't - no way to know when. Just depends on mood of management.
4. Employees not valued, spread thin between several cites to save the company money
5. No raises, despite increase in cost of living
6. All they care about is units and treatments, not quality of care
7. Not supportive working environment - catty, passive aggressive, and not straight forward at all
8. Negative people complaining about PT solutions all the time, except when management stops by and everyone is two-faced and "happy." Terrible work environment.
9. They don't even honor the "one month" notice they ask you to give. If they find coverage sooner, they basically say "we don't need you anymore." Seriously don't work here.
Decent work environment, no opportunity for advancement
Acute Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLAugust 23, 2017
According of corporate policy this company does give raises for quality work or years of service. Therefore the retention rate is low. The oversight of employee quality is nonexistent. No real yearly reviews, etc.
All about the dollar
Clinic Director, Physical Therapist (DPT, MTC) (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCAugust 5, 2017
Management tricks new grads into cult-like bogus internship /"own your own" clinic BS so they sign long term contract for slave labor/numbers game with zero quality of care. "
Freindly and fun
LPTA (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 6, 2017
I was contracted to Ivy creek home health but when we had meetings everyone was nice. I enjoyed getting to know everyone at the out patient rehab. They paid for your CEU's.
Great experience
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 14, 2017
Hard working culture. Growing company. Tons of opportunity. Clinically excellent. Great continuing education and employee development. Great place to work.
Prn
Speech Language Pathologist PRN (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJune 12, 2017
I work at PT Solutions PRN and it is great. Every year you get a raise even if you're a PRN staff member which many places do not offer. It is really great and they are super helpful with anything a PRN member needs.
new to this Job
PTA (Current Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLSeptember 29, 2016
have only been with the company for about a month, the company is amazing with training and team collaboration. I have already had the pleasure of meeting several big corporate employees and know that I have a open door policy.
Growing Company
Patient Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cartersville, GAJanuary 26, 2016
Have learned a lot but is becoming too big to keep up with communications throughout the company. Great company to work for.
Pantient-focused, friendly work environment
Rehab Aide (Current Employee) –  Acworth, GADecember 1, 2015
- Variations between different clinics include patient volume and management techniques

A typical day at my usual clinic consisted of 6 PTs treating 15+ patients/day each. My duties consist of greeting patients, preparing patients to be seen by PTs (preparation of heat/cold packs, Ultrasound and Electrical Stimulation machines), facilitation and supervision of patients' exercises under direction of PTs, maintenance of clinic and exercise area sanitation and organization. Occasional clerical work, phone answering, and patient scheduling. Unskilled daily labor may include laundry, daily pool, hydrocollator, and freezer adjustment, and trash.

Patients and coworkers generally very friendly.

Most challenging social aspect of the job is keeping track of the hundreds of patient names, personalities, stories, and injuries. Also remembering daily exercise lists consisting of 3-10 exercises per 3-10 patients present can become challenging.

Most enjoyable aspect is patient interaction and being able to see their improvement.
Pros
Clinic closes for lunch, health and medical staff always present.
Cons
occasional unruly patients, often see people in pain
A company that doesn't value its employees' hard work
PT Aide & Patient Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Acworth, GANovember 10, 2015
The work environment with this company was not ideal for the majority of my time with the company. I started in a very good location with great people and thoroughly enjoyed going to work every day. However, as the company grew, I was transferred to a new clinic. One would think that being an internal employee, you would be welcomed with open arms to a new location. That was not the case though. It was a daily battle trying to prove myself worthy of the position. Across the board, the company did not appropriately compensate its employees for their hard work. Many things worthy of praise went unnoticed while every small mistake was magnified.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PT Solutions Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

PT Solutions Physical Therapy Reviews by Location