PT Solutions Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Awesome people, great culture, love my job!
Clinic Director (Current Employee) –  Atlanta AreaNovember 8, 2018
I've been working for PT Solutions for over 4 years. I absolutely love my job. Leadership listens to your concerns and invests in you. I feel like I am making a difference in my field and I am given the tools to do my job successfully. If you are willing to be coached and take feedback, you WILL grow, learn and advance in your career. The practice is growing and there are so many opportunities for leadership and career growth. I am so thankful that I landed with these people that I consider my family.
Pros
opportunity for growth, in house CEUs, great benefits
Cons
work/life balance with getting notes done
Great work environment but inconsistent schedule
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 2, 2018
I am a Full Time Physical Therapy Aide for PT Solutions and overall I enjoy many aspects about my job. It gives me the opportunity to learn about the career I will be pursuing and work with many different types of PT's and PTA's. I really enjoy my work environment. Almost everyone I work with has a positive attitude and it makes work really enjoyable. The only thing that could be improved upon is the consistency in aide's work schedules. Week to week my schedule can fluctuate a good deal and often times I have to travel to a few different clinics to get all the hours I need to maintain full time status. However PT Solutions does compensate the extra mileage I'm driving. Plenty of opportunity as the company is rapidly expanding. Essentially if you're willing to work hard PT Solutions will reward you for that. It's a great place to work and from my experience they are willing to invest in you.
Pros
Great work environment. Opportunity to learn and grow.
Cons
Inconsistent schedule.
Employee and patient focused practice with the goal of challenging the status quo of healthcare
Sales (Current Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 1, 2018
Just being with the practice for a little over a year now, I have experienced both highs and lows. I have been through some tough times were mistakes were made, but owned and corrected. However, I have seen the amazing things this practice does for its patients and communities it serves. Also, with experiencing the growth and support that is not only discussed but lived up to. The journey that this past year has been, is something that I can honestly look back on and be proud of. Through all the rough spots along the way, there has been many high moments that have allowed me to work with some amazing people. It has been fulfilling to work in an environment and with colleagues who are able to match the drive and passion I have in leaving our patients and communities better than when we found them.
Pros
Flexible, Professional Growth, Networking
Cons
Communication at times, Delayed timelines
Strong Leadership with Growth Opportunities
Manager (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 1, 2018
I have been with the company for 3 years, and in that time I have seen many changes with most being in the interest of the their employees and patients. The leadership team at PT Solutions is always looking for ways to better support their employees. They have made strides when it comes to compensation, and employee recognition. Though you are expected to work hard, you are rewarded and acknowledged for when you do. Company is growing fast, and some may not like the pace in which things are changing.
Pros
Leadership team, compensation, employee recognition, talented clinicians
Cons
Could be better at communicating information down
Education and advancement
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaOctober 1, 2018
Part of the culture of PTS that I have come to love is the drive to challenge each team member with the "why" of the day and each avenue of care. PTS encourages a constant process of feedback and encourages us as team members to grow in our knowledge and skill level to provide the best patient/customer experience possible. The skills I have gained at PTS have made me and continue to make me the best therapist possible.
Pros
challenging, positively competitive, growth, high standard, exceed expectations
Cons
constant documentation - but that is everywhere
Commitment to Excellence in Physical Therapy via Wholistic Care
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Candler, NCOctober 1, 2018
PT Solutions is not for everyone. The company was founded on the idea that we are going to raise the bar for the field of physical therapy and healthcare in general. Because of this the expectations are high, the work is hard, and extra effort is required. All those things amount to an immense sense of satisfaction, passion, and pride in your daily work.
The community of coworkers is the absolute best. I have met my best friends through work.
I hope I work for this company until the day I retire.
Pros
Company that will train you, empower you, back you.
Cons
Not a punch in, punch out job.
Great Practice to work for
Clinic Director (Current Employee) –  PT Solutions: Biltmore VillageSeptember 30, 2018
PT Solutions is a great practice that facilitates advancements in both clinic and professional development. This practice is great for anyone who would like to identify areas of improvement and is seeking mentorship to grow in those areas.

There is a work hard and smart culture with PT Solutions. If you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed, it is an opportunity for you to reach out to your mentor so they can help you with the adjustment and with time management.

This practice is growing and growing fast while striving to maintain the culture that has been evolving for 15 years.
Pros
PT Solutions will help you become a better clinician and person
Cons
Not everyone is engaged in the culture at PT Solutions.
Productive and driven workplace focused on clinical growth
Practice Support Center employee (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 30, 2018
I’ve worked for PT Solutions for about 2 years and I’ve seen both ups and downs. I can see the intent to make great strides and I am excited about my future with the practice.
Pros
Family atmosphere. Majority of coworkers have a real passion for the practice, as well as the success of the clinics.
Cons
Not much work-life balance, Somewhat lack of support from management when you are in need of staffing in certain admin areas, however, this seems to be turning around
Great growth opportunities
Senior Clinic Director (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 30, 2018
It is great to be apart of a growing practice that affords the ability to move up into management roles as well as find your niche within the practice. PTS provides a lot of autonomy to help grow yourself and the practice.
Great growth opportunities
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 28, 2018
I have found PT Solutions to have unparalleled growth opportunities. This is a work hard, play hard type of culture where the employees are passionate about helping patients and each other. There is heavy focus on personal and professional improvement.

This is not the place for people who enjoy complacency in their role. The people who excel are those who put the time and effort in. For those people, opportunity abounds.

As with any healthcare entity, the work is demanding but very rewarding as well.
Pros
fun, fast paced environment. enthusiastic, positive and up-beat employees
Cons
Due to putting the patient first, some find the hours aren't conducive to their personal schedules
Company with great vision and ambition for growth
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 27, 2018
I have worked with this company for almost 5 years, and I have experienced a wide range of ups and downs. I have grown tremendously as a therapist as a result of the culture of continued learning, training, and mentoring. The level of advancement in my career is far beyond my peers at the same age/graduation year. There have been some organizational growing pains at times including improper staffing, poor communication, and improper training for a new role. However, all of these aspects have been addressed by upper management as they have come to their attention, and there is a consistent culture of seeking feedback, assessing current process and organization, and adapting to make the necessary changes to correct the issues. No company is perfect, and as we grow there will be more changes to be made. The most recent change made is a process for merit-based salary increases yearly in addition to the incentive program in place to add to your base pay.
Opportuntiy for Professional and Personal growth
Director of Inpatient Therapy (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 27, 2018
The hospital that I worked with outsourced therapy to PT Solutions. I have been with the company for 3.5 years. I feel it was a great professional move for me.

Being a part of PT Solutions has provided professional growth and opportunity for continued education. I feel appreciated for my work. The upper management and local management support my leadership efforts and good quality patient care. I think the expectations of the company are high but that provides the just right challenge.. As an OT it is important to find a just right challenge for our patients and should not expect different for ourselves. By being challenged in the work force allows for personal and professional growth..

Within a year of the therapy transition, I was advance to a management position. PT Solutions sent me to a National Leadership Training of Bell Leadership to help me succeed in my role.

I am a single parent to 3 teenagers, I feel that PT Solutions offers a nice work/family balance.. if occasionally needed, I have the flexibility to tend to my family needs. In having that freedom, I am better prepared and able to give the extra effort when asked of the company.

As the company continues to grow, additional opportunity await those staff members who seize opportunities.. I recommend PT Solutions without hesitation.
Pros
approachable management, positive work culture, paid CEUs, License reimbursement, fair PTO
Cons
The onboarding process can be lengthly but measures are being taken care of to resolve concern
Senior Clinic Director (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 27, 2018
If you are looking for a great company with excellent growth opportunities then PT Solutions is the place for you! This is a fast growing company that believes strongly in providing top notch health care to the community.
Worst Job I've Ever Had
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 1, 2018
People are treated as dispensable. It's literally a mom and pop shop masquerading as a sophisticated corporation, but sophisticated it is not. Focus is on recruitment and not at all on retention or development. Turnover is extremely high especially in administration but across the board. They'll say almost anything to get you to sign but once you get there you realize that very little thought was put into how to set you up for success. If you already have a job keep it or look elsewhere. If you're unemployed, beware. Do your homework and only consider it if you are absolutely desperate... But not if you have to sign a non compete.
Pros
Most of the staff are nice, management not so much; decent pay but you work for it
Cons
Unethical leadership, long hours, poor company vision, husband and wife leadership team, lack of diversity
You wont like this place
PTA for over two years (Former Employee) –  NCJune 9, 2018
This company will lie to a PTA from the beginning. I was there for a couple years and never received on bonus. They are a sweat shop and put billing in front of patient care. You will treat upwards of 16 patients in an 8 hour day ( again with no bonus). They pay on the low end and are more interested in hiring new PT's. One a year they start a new residency program for new PT's and my hours got dropped to accommodate them. On one instance i had a meeting and my hours were dropped from 40 hours to 15. The management is lacking and is horrible at communicating. Some of the staff are nice but, its a big click and if you don't fit it they will alienate you. This is by far the worst company i have ever worked for. The only benefit i got out of my experience is knowledge and experience.
Pros
smart people
Cons
poor management, lies about pay and medicare fraud
Great Place for Advancement
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 16, 2018
I really enjoy working for PT Solutions. I recently made the switch to PT Solutions from another Outpatient Ortho company and am so glad I did. Everyone I've met and interact with on a daily basis are so welcoming and caring. I really feel like I matter as an employee, my voice is heard and my work is meaningful.
Pros
Great place to learn and grow
Cons
PTO does not roll over each year
In house management was good but the company is lacking at a corporate level
PTA (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLMarch 22, 2018
My in house co workers were great but upper management and the corporation as a whole definitely make no bones about letting you know how dispensable you are and constantly push full time employees to the point of burn out.
Pros
nice area
Cons
You have 0 value in the company
prn
PRN Athletic Trainer - Lakepoint Sporting Complex (Current Employee) –  Emerson, GAJanuary 24, 2018
I work here as a prn athelitc trainer primarily at the lakepoint sporting complex. It is a fun and exciting place. the company compensates you well for prn work.
Poor compensation in busy outpatient clinic
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 12, 2017
Expanding quicker than they can employ their clinics. Great place to see a lot of different types of patients but lacking support from company. Compensation low compared to other companies.
Patient Service Coordinator
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeneville, TNDecember 10, 2017
PT Solutions is a growing company. It has some growing pains but my experience has been a good one. I enjoy my co-workers and the patients we see everyday.
Pros
Benefits, paid holidays, and fun atmosphere
Cons
Too much paperwork

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PT Solutions Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

PT Solutions Physical Therapy Reviews by Location