Productive and a good working environment
ACCOUNTANT (Current Employee) – San Antonio, TX – February 22, 2017
• Prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
• Maintain and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
• Prepare daily bank transfers
• Conduct and prepare weekly wire and ach transfers through Wells Fargo
• Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
• Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
• Prepare payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
• Compiled financial, accounting and/or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses on a monthly basis
• Develop and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes
• Worked closely internal and external auditors in providing accounting documentation for auditing purposes
• Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
• Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
• Prepare and provide excise tax invoices for State Tax to third party vendor to file to respected states
• Prepare weekly and monthly monitoring activities reports