Play YouTube video button

PAC Worldwide Employee Reviews

Featured review
PAC Worldwide selected this as a representative review
Machine Operator 2
Machine Operator 2 (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHSeptember 8, 2015
PAC worldwide is great place to work, I work the night shift and the atmosphere is very friendly. I enjoy my nights at work. I don't feel a lot of pressure, and I am able to take breaks as long as I keep up with my duties. I also enjoy the three day weekends every other week to spend time with my family.
Pros
Lots of days off, Flexible breaks
An Incredible Place to Work!
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHOctober 24, 2018
PAC Worldwide is a growing company with consistent opportunities for advancement and development. I have never seen a company care so much about their employees. We have team-building events twice a year with games and food and fun, holiday events, employee recognition opportunities, bonus opportunities, and much more! It really helps that the majority of team members are upbeat and fun to work with.

The hardest part about working for PAC is that because they are so busy, it can be difficult to keep up with the fast-pace if you aren't used to it, but it's rewarding for those that are flexible and able to adapt!
Pros
Competitive pay, affordable benefits (with great coverage!), training/development opportunities, fun work atmosphere
Cons
There will always be people that cannot be pleased but if you can work around those people, everyone else is great.
No home life and poor management
Thermoforming Operator (Former Employee) –  MiddletownOctober 7, 2018
I put in years at this company and they have changed there policy and management more then I can count. Only reason anyone should work here is for machine Operator experience then i highly recommend finding a more reliable and steady place of employment
Pros
Experience
Cons
Poor management, no communication, everyone is miserable
Clowns.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PASeptember 16, 2018
This so called “company” is a joke full of unreliable clowns who are not even capable of calling or email you when they supposed to. I went to an interview, was told that I met all the qualifications and the manager himself told me “we should be giving you a call around Wednesday next week, after Labor Day” that never happened. The only number they have on site is from Phoenix and the people from there are even more incompetent that the ones in Pennsylvania. I had to reach out to the same “recruiter” that set the interview, just to receive a response two weeks later saying “Sorry for the delate, as of this time you are not shortlisted for any steps further, thank you.”

Don’t waste your time, life is way to complicated to let this people play with you.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Everything, starting with the thought of even considering a job opportunity at this place.
Lol
Operator (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHSeptember 7, 2018
Drama filled . You have to fit in the buddy system .
Management always one step behind .
Co-workers are rude and unfriendly.
Very stressful place of employment
At least a 70+ percent turnover rate.
The management is horrid . Best advise is dont waste your time there .
Very fast paced
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHAugust 4, 2018
Always busy which makes time fly. Good place to work.

Great training for each position within the company.

Managers that are willing to work with you.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
I would rate PAC as an above average work place.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHJuly 23, 2018
Production driven, long hours. advancement opportunities. weekly pay periods.repetitive tasks. friendly co-workers. noisy environment.
self motivation is a plus and needed to be productive.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
long work days
Room for Improvement
Warehouse Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 21, 2018
This company has a great vision, but not follow through with it for their employees. I had a lot of things offered to join and its been very disappointing through the past couple of months. I barely have time with my family and its not worth the pay, but since I need the job I agree with all the compulsory overtime.
Pros
its a job
Cons
good health benefits
Company was Expanding and I was set to relocate to nevada.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHMay 18, 2018
Was a good company with lots of options. I enjoyed working there but they were talking about expanding and closing the facility i worked at. Was ready to relocate but another job became available.
Pros
good work atmosphere
Cons
was going to close
New facility.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 29, 2018
Overtime is to be expected.
Hiring inexperienced family members is common.
Short lunch breaks. Too short to drive out for lunch. Food truck was cancelled.
Cons
Hiring family members.
Fun place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Monroe, OHApril 21, 2018
easy work for good pay. nice schedule plenty of time for overtime. clean and friendly. willing to help when needed. good quality products but some of the machines are outdated and not properly taken care of.
Pros
2 days on 3 off 3 on 2 off
Cons
no lunch breaks
This company paid fairly
MACHINE OPERATOR/TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHMarch 24, 2018
I worked for this company for two years the raises were not great and not very much room for advancement in this company.I did learn the basics on Manufacturing and machine operating essentials while working at PAC Worldwide a typical day was often times stressful they don't treat their employees very well and there is often a lot of times lack of communication. I started at 10.85 an hour and at the end of my position which was over two years I was only at 12.35.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks
Cons
Not much room for advancement and long hours.
This place will take a toll on your body and no quality time for family.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OH 45044March 14, 2018
Typical production work, overworked and underpaid! Fast paced rapid growing company, quality has diminished over the years and the turnover is horrible, mandatory overtime makes it unbearable!
Pros
Basic health benefits and paid time off
Cons
Long shifts with mandatory overtime added on
meeting new faces
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 8, 2018
stressful short staffed. learned how to run paper and polly bags. short on management. had a lot of help from one employee to another, we had good days and some bad days,
Pros
n/a
Cons
no brakes
Most don't care about the work they do
Machine packer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHJanuary 22, 2018
Rules are different for everyone. Most of the employees complain about having to work overtime. Constantly talk about things they don't want to do or are just not going to do. Then turn around and brag about getting a bonus. Knowingly take extra allotted time on breaks. Will tell you they don't do some things they should be doing because they don't care. Make statements that the company sucks. Will not tell you about extra things you should be doing when the machine isn't running. And these are the people they have train you and then expect you to succeed in the company.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
The uncaring attitude of co-workers. Not having the same day off every week.
In the summer it is so hot they have to provide Gaterade.
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 11, 2018
Local Management was great if you enjoy no work place balance. Executive team is set in their ways living in silos. PHX is a forgotten plant and is only notice when they need to support OH which is a drug invested place to work. All job advancements come out of Ohio. COO of the company is a Bully and they are currently working with him to get better.
Pros
Local GM is good to his people and is different from the rest of leadership. You can talk to him.
Cons
No family Life
It's alright to work there.
Packer Operator (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHApril 25, 2017
Very Poor Management
Can't handle problems in a professional manor
Promise raises but never receive any
Co-Workers have poor attitudes and are very rude
Pros
Cons
Management, Pay, Heat, Co-Workers
Nice place
Fullfillment (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHMarch 29, 2017
working at PAC wasn't to bad. the work was simple and repetitive. the break time were fair. only think i didn't like was standing in one spot for 8+ hours. even with breaks
Good job working with good people
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Monroe, OHOctober 31, 2016
I have recently become a part of the PAC world wide family and enjoy the process of training and becoming more efficient at my machine operator position while working happy and friendly people.Working at PAC world will afford you the opportunity to maximize your potential and be a part of. great team and environment.
Pros
Television in the break room
Cons
Managing workforce making bubble wrap and mailers
Machine Operator Lead (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHJune 20, 2016
Assisted management in the workflow process on the production floor. Had to perform minor repairs on the machines when they would break down. Hardest part of the job was working with the negative attitudes that some of the workforce had on the floor. Enjoyed the troubleshooting aspect of the machine and product while in production.
Pros
Able to learn about working on machinery when there was an issue.
Cons
No breaks when there was a machine issue.
Horrible company
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 5, 2016
Working hard for low wages good job for a kid fresh out of high school but horrible if you actually have a life mandatory over time given without notice as well as unprofessional management. Unsuccessful company and working here I can see why, QA treats employees like trash and management treat everyone like
Pros
Easy work a Monkey could do it
Cons
Pay, 15 minute breaks, atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAC Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.