PAC Worldwide Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
New facility.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 29, 2018
Overtime is to be expected.
Hiring inexperienced family members is common.
Short lunch breaks. Too short to drive out for lunch. Food truck was cancelled.
Cons
Hiring family members.
Fun place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Monroe, OHApril 21, 2018
easy work for good pay. nice schedule plenty of time for overtime. clean and friendly. willing to help when needed. good quality products but some of the machines are outdated and not properly taken care of.
Pros
2 days on 3 off 3 on 2 off
Cons
no lunch breaks
This company paid fairly
MACHINE OPERATOR/TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHMarch 24, 2018
I worked for this company for two years the raises were not great and not very much room for advancement in this company.I did learn the basics on Manufacturing and machine operating essentials while working at PAC Worldwide a typical day was often times stressful they don't treat their employees very well and there is often a lot of times lack of communication. I started at 10.85 an hour and at the end of my position which was over two years I was only at 12.35.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks
Cons
Not much room for advancement and long hours.
This place will take a toll on your body and no quality time for family.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OH 45044March 14, 2018
Typical production work, overworked and underpaid! Fast paced rapid growing company, quality has diminished over the years and the turnover is horrible, mandatory overtime makes it unbearable!
Pros
Basic health benefits and paid time off
Cons
Long shifts with mandatory overtime added on
meeting new faces
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 8, 2018
stressful short staffed. learned how to run paper and polly bags. short on management. had a lot of help from one employee to another, we had good days and some bad days,
Pros
n/a
Cons
no brakes
Most don't care about the work they do
Machine packer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHJanuary 22, 2018
Rules are different for everyone. Most of the employees complain about having to work overtime. Constantly talk about things they don't want to do or are just not going to do. Then turn around and brag about getting a bonus. Knowingly take extra allotted time on breaks. Will tell you they don't do some things they should be doing because they don't care. Make statements that the company sucks. Will not tell you about extra things you should be doing when the machine isn't running. And these are the people they have train you and then expect you to succeed in the company.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
The uncaring attitude of co-workers. Not having the same day off every week.
In the summer it is so hot they have to provide Gaterade.
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 11, 2018
Local Management was great if you enjoy no work place balance. Executive team is set in their ways living in silos. PHX is a forgotten plant and is only notice when they need to support OH which is a drug invested place to work. All job advancements come out of Ohio. COO of the company is a Bully and they are currently working with him to get better.
Pros
Local GM is good to his people and is different from the rest of leadership. You can talk to him.
Cons
No family Life
It's alright to work there.
Packer Operator (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHApril 25, 2017
Very Poor Management
Can't handle problems in a professional manor
Promise raises but never receive any
Co-Workers have poor attitudes and are very rude
Pros
Cons
Management, Pay, Heat, Co-Workers
Nice place
Fullfillment (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHMarch 29, 2017
working at PAC wasn't to bad. the work was simple and repetitive. the break time were fair. only think i didn't like was standing in one spot for 8+ hours. even with breaks
Good job working with good people
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Monroe, OHOctober 31, 2016
I have recently become a part of the PAC world wide family and enjoy the process of training and becoming more efficient at my machine operator position while working happy and friendly people.Working at PAC world will afford you the opportunity to maximize your potential and be a part of. great team and environment.
Pros
Television in the break room
Cons
Managing workforce making bubble wrap and mailers
Machine Operator Lead (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHJune 20, 2016
Assisted management in the workflow process on the production floor. Had to perform minor repairs on the machines when they would break down. Hardest part of the job was working with the negative attitudes that some of the workforce had on the floor. Enjoyed the troubleshooting aspect of the machine and product while in production.
Pros
Able to learn about working on machinery when there was an issue.
Cons
No breaks when there was a machine issue.
Horrible company
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 5, 2016
Working hard for low wages good job for a kid fresh out of high school but horrible if you actually have a life mandatory over time given without notice as well as unprofessional management. Unsuccessful company and working here I can see why, QA treats employees like trash and management treat everyone like
Pros
Easy work a Monkey could do it
Cons
Pay, 15 minute breaks, atmosphere
telemarketing
representante de ventas (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 17, 2016
ventas por telefono de los diferentes productos que la compania anuncia en la television, y explicando al cliente los beneficios de los mismo.
No breaks
operator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 23, 2015
The no break for machine operators suck. The training is great if you like trying to figure things out on your own. The pay is not bad. Would not recommend.
Pros
No breaks, unorganized operation
Cons
Friendly management
Getting the job done in half the time.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHOctober 10, 2015
12-hour Shifts, Work is laid-back and easy-going. Learned to eliminate stress at work. Essentially half the year off. Close to Home.
Pros
Half Month Off Work
Cons
Indecisive Managment
Machine Operator 2
Machine Operator 2 (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHSeptember 8, 2015
PAC worldwide is great place to work, I work the night shift and the atmosphere is very friendly. I enjoy my nights at work. I don't feel a lot of pressure, and I am able to take breaks as long as I keep up with my duties. I also enjoy the three day weekends every other week to spend time with my family.
Pros
Lots of days off, Flexible breaks
great place to work for
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHAugust 11, 2015
loved this job only reason I left was to go drive a truck,only bad part was the busy season 6-7 days a week.Would go back and work there if I had to.
This is an excellent company to work for.
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las VegasApril 2, 2015
This job is a very good company to work for they take good care of their employees. I have learned a lot as being a warehouse supervisor by improving my communication skills with co-employees and by talking to outside vendors. I love waking up in the mornings coming to work, but unfortunately this job is re-locating to a different state.
job is sometimes enjoyable
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Middletown OhioMarch 16, 2015
Maybe 1st shift is a better shift, but if you work third be prepared for alot of high school drama, pill popping, and everyone talking about the marijuana or pills they just did while working. Some management knows little to none about the job or what needs to be done. Communication between management is terrible, you're told numerous different things to do from management that differ from what you were told to do from other management. Machine operators do not get a break unless you smoke, guess I need to pick up smoking. 12 hours without a break hurts after awhile. If your packers don't pay attention to the product and you pack a bad bag the operator gets a write up. You just be in 5 different places at once with no help, 90% if workers here don't care about the job which makes it hard really hard on the few that do, so unless you like no breaks, smoke and do drugs it's not the place for you. As for the upside from time to time they will cater in food for you which is extremely nice. Unfortunately at this time the cons outweigh the pros in every aspect. Hoping for a good change with this company.
Pros
occasional cateted meal
Cons
no breaks for machine operator, low employee morale, uneducted management, low pay, etc., etc.
supervision in shipping is very poor supervisor himself has very little knowledge of warehousing. nothing at all to say good about that place.
Jason (Current Employee) –  middletownAugust 20, 2014
Stay away from this place. I only wok there because i can't find anything else.
Pros
Cons
too many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PAC Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.