PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Employee Reviews in Austin, TX

just a day labor job
Labor Worker (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 11, 2019
just a day labor job no benefits. just a job to get you buy . this job is hard labor job. the good thing about the job is that you get paid every day.
it was a great job with a nice work space
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 8, 2017
The job for pacesetters was great, it was nice to work in the warehouse the employees showed me my position and how I would be doing it, and they were very patient with me when I would mess up and we were allowed to listen to music while we were working
Pros
pizza for lunch, my shift was 2p.m to 10p.m.
Cons
it would be very hot in the warehouse, and the floor would be slippery because of the pizza grease
Day labor
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 13, 2017
Not really a dependable job because it's day labor so really day to day you never know if you'll be one of the lucky ones to get a work ticket the next morning
Not the best place to work but they will keep you on jobs to keep a little money
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 11, 2016
Not the best people to work with on job sites don't really learn much management skills OK nothing to hard about the jobs other than not enough pay
Pros
Daily pay
Cons
No good jobs
Very productive
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 17, 2016
I'm an out going person that likes to learn. I learned a lot. Most of the jobs were construction based jobs and the pay was ok.
Place not worth it
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 6, 2016
Sorry place in Austin Texas to work for don't ever work the rodeo because they withhold your overtime and tell you that the job at rodeo doesn't pay overtime yet they stamp overtime checks as unclaimed and send them back to their corporate office.
Cons
Go to labor max or power labor
Electrician Helper (Former Employee) –  Austin TexasFebruary 11, 2015
They have not paid me for 3 days worth of work. When I call they don't answer my call. I gotten no replies to my emails or text. Going to turn them into the labor board.
Pros
not getting paid on time
Cons
no paycheck
Positive safe work enviornment
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 2, 2015
Temp Work varied on location and company but every opportunity to expand my expertise was wonderful.

I learned how to do housekeeping, bindery,warehouse and clerical/Administrative work.

Management was wonderful,coworker were friendly,the hardest part was when I was sent out to be a mover and work in the warehouse the lifting was a bit much but i handeled it.
In Search of a real job not a dead end like P.P.S
OFFICE NETWORKING COORDINATOR AND DISPATCHER (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 25, 2014
Never going to get anywhere if I stay with this company,But win myself a space in the street like the people I employee and dispatch every morning Im there.
Pros
Still Looking
Cons
Everything about this company, Managers that didnt even complete High School
Current day with Pacesetter
Outside Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 28, 2014
I am currently an outside sales manager. I deal mostly with the commercial construction industry along with manufacturing companies. Every morning I host a quick sales meeting with my team and prepare our day out in the field. I prepare reports every week for my corporate office detailing the previous weeks success. I am out in the field every day meeting my goal of 20 calls a day. That includes cold calls, follow up calls and service calls. The ending to my day consists of a follow up phone call to current clients with their orders for the following day. I have learned so much in the past 10 years with my current employer. I started this career in my 20's young, impressionable and willing to get out there. I now know so much more about out side sales. I have grown as a person during this career and I have learned what it takes to be a successful woman in this industry. The toughest part of my job would be time management. I feel I sometimes that there is not enough time in the day to complete everything that I need to. I enjoy building relationships with all of my clients along with all of my staff.
Pros
self suffecient and willing to learn
Cons
managing my time wisely
No comment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 17, 2013
Good company, great staff, awful employees and applicants
Sorting mail was fun.
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 30, 2013
It was an easy and fun job. I learned all the areas in that mail warehouse. But it was a temp. job and I only worked there for 6 months, than my contract was over.