PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Employee Reviews in Doraville, GA

2.5Job Security & Advancement
Its a day labor place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Doraville, GAApril 12, 2019
It's a day labor. So the work an the pay rate changes daily unless you get on a repeat ticket. You can gain full time employment from jobs there because I got my current job through them.
Pros
Its money
Cons
Not alot of money
Day of Work is Day of Pay
Auction Driver (Former Employee) –  Doraville, GAJune 19, 2014
The day typical at work was when the vehicles having to be park and ready to go be driven for the bidding sales of the day. I learned that your always driving and can agree that you know able to present something worth to have. The management was about keeping order where and why the vehicles were displayed and parked at the certain car lots. Along with the co-workers multiplied extra vehicles at the location and customers by speed. The hardest part of the job was speed because the vehicles are having to be driven the same as you would in public for example if owning a car. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing there was not a day wait for pay for example every day you paid at the end of your shift.
Pros
lunch break no matter load of shift
Cons
no health care but a pay daily
A good job to work at
Construction Laborer (Current Employee) –  Doraville, GAApril 28, 2013
I loved my job there but its time to move on,the management its good,i have some ok co-workers,

See more PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES.

Powered by Comparably