PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Employee Reviews in San Antonio, TX

General Laborer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 13, 2019
i would usually call and get on the pure flavor ticket. it was a produce warehouse. i worked the night the night shift usually between the 4 pm -4 am.
Talk to three different managers and they all lie
General Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 23, 2019
They say they're going to do something for you and as soon as you hang up the phone or you walk off the completely forget you the only worried about their quota and they have too much favoritism
Pros
They have enough management personnel to handle the employees
Cons
AR not good at their jobs and they belittle their employees
ehhh
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 24, 2018
job depended on ticket they sent you on same with pay. varied jobs, so you learn different things. most jobs general labor and one day jobs. sometimes have repeat tickets
Pacesetter Personnel is great for finding work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 10, 2018
They pay $8.25 at max and organize car pooling for workers. You can be almost guaranteed a job if you arrive at 5 A.M every day. $8.25 is for people who drive others to a worksite, $7.25 is for people who are being driven or drive themselves. The location of worksites can be located almost 30 miles from the Pacesetter location. Hours are determined by the Employer and can be all the way up to 12 hours.
Pros
Near instant job acceptance
Cons
Shift is determined by Employer, lowest wage, and only certain work hours.
Not a Great Place
Packing (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 13, 2018
This is a temp place so you have to keep that in mind. The place is dirty and there's sketchy people. Employment is based on favoritism, not necessarily skills, and it's not paid well.
Various positions to choose from. Love working for them.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 9, 2018
I get to work when I want. I get paid the same day I work. I worked at a factory for my first job. It was fairly easy. The supervisors are kind and forgiving. I love working for them.
I do not wish to leave a review
Laborer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 13, 2018
The work was different everyday so its hard to get bored. I learned how to work better with others. The management team is decent. I do not wish to leave a review.
Temp Service
Housekeeping public areas (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 6, 2018
I cannot say A great deal about pacesetters, It is A temp service. If you need quick money or work part time it is A good deal but if you are seeking permanent it,s probally not for you.
Stressful working environment
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 17, 2017
No show no work get here late don't good out too work sometimes there so days you can sit here and not get sent out! Stressful!! But there is days when the work is good and everyone goes too work! It sucks when it rains!!
Pros
There's work if you show up on time!
Good steady work place
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 5, 2017
Pacesetters offers varies job with different locations it pays daily with itself has its pros and con. Pacesetters its a first come first serve type of job
I was a great oppertunity i can see myself working there again
Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 19, 2017
I like to stay busy and focus on the task at hand I was able to gain experience though pacesetter.because of the different his I went to
Cons
I've enjoyed some success but there is limited potential for advancement.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 28, 2016
I enjoyed my time there but I need something more stable. I think that management was great and I really got a chance to learn a lot. I am forever grateful to this company for all they have taught me and I will utilize what I've learned in my future endeavors.
Exciting and eventful company
Sales & Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 5, 2014
I enjoyed my time at Pacesetter Personnel Services. Working with the customers was fun although stressful at times.I've learned a lot over the last 5 years with them and contribute a lot of my success to my local manager and great team.
Pros
Great benefits, good sales team, great local management, great customer base
Cons
No growth
Very Productice Employer
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 10, 2013
Hard working associates that are very helpful and staff that assists with any and every question. The hardest part about this job was the extreme heat and cold working conditions. Overall this was a great company
A suitable agency to work out of...extra income.
Equipment Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  5300 Walzem Rd., San Antonio, TX 78218March 29, 2013
A typical day is having to be subjected to unnecessary bureaucratic red-tape, hassles and poor problems resolution by management. I learned to become versatile and adaptable in many trades and working conditions. The management personnel did not support their loyal workers...and showed a lot of favoritism. My co-workers became my secondary family beyond friendship. The most difficult part of reporting for work was waking up so early...just to be at the agency (at least, an hour before opening...at 4 a.m.). The thing I liked most was the interpersonal relationships developed among the other job seekers.
Pros
none.
Cons
pay, healthcare, company support.
it's ok. They play movies while you wait but sometime you get work at all.
Journeyman (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 22, 2013
Not much I can say just go when you think there's a chance to work. You can learn new things it just depends on the job. The management is cool but they show favoritism to those they associate with more. They great people that I've met & work with. Who you work with make all the difference rather it hard or enjoyable.
Pros
ride to & from work place
Cons
getting paid the bare minimal no matter the job