PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Employee Reviews in Tampa, FL

Its a Labor pool.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FlNovember 28, 2018
Show up early and hope to get put on a job. The environment is not all that great because you have a lot of people who don't really want to work so you have to deal with that, which you don't know until you reach the job site.
Pros
Daily pay
Cons
Job placement is uncertain
even though it is a temp. company they still treated you like full time employees
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2018
went on alot of jobs throughout my time with them, I met intresting people as well as some good and bad employers. I never had problems with getting paid.
Pros
never had problems getting paid daily
Cons
minm. wage
Good culture
Day Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 3, 2018
A lot of great day laborers. Very competitive though, paying wages need to go up for the type of work we do but, we do get a check everyday after work. But if you show your willing to work you will be sent out.
Pros
lunch, atmosphere
Cons
competition, pay
good place to grow with
SKILLED LABORER (Former Employee) –  tampa,floridaOctober 22, 2017
would recommend to any one who needs a job and is not scared working in the sun ,manual labor if called for,working with or without a team etc.staff gives you the tools to accomplish your job that day
Pros
pay daily or weekly
Cons
sometimes favortism
General Labor Worker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 31, 2017
Very decent employment for those seeking finances under stressful conditions to survive, pleasant management and coworkers. Accountable and organized with their clients and workers.
Pros
freedom with expectation of hardwork
Cons
not many long term assignments
It's very interesting
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 12, 2017
You can never say you're doing the same thing everyday. There really isn't a "typical" day. One day I am cleaning job sites while another I could be doing carpentry work, which I liked. I have been afforded the opportunity to learn new trades and gain new experiences that can help me in work and in life. Being a laborer I have been given the potential to learn trades, and to gain new interest and abilities in the work place. As for workplace culture, it changed daily because the employees changed daily. That was probably the hardest part of the job as well. It's hard to understand how to read the supervisory staff when it is not consistent. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to visualize the product of my labor. I love using tools and working with my hands. To be able to look at a garage door or window I had installed and seeing that it looked amazing was a gratifying feeling.
Pros
Work is never boring, I can learn something new every day
Cons
No benefits, low salary, no guarantee of work or schedule 1
Learning experience
Clean up crew (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 15, 2017
Diverse work environments and cultures in the workplace but no job security and low pay. Also transportation was lacking but overall a good learning experience.
day labor
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 26, 2016
Its a day labor temp service where i worked for different construction sites cleaning and helping foreman with every day dutiies
Daily Work
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 15, 2015
Typical day at work is go on the port each morning at 6:00AM. Get in a dump truck, once the truck is loaded go and empty truck. Do whatever else is needed of me.

The co-workers I worked with were engaged in their work and we worked well together.

There was nother hard about the job as I am a hard worker.

The most enjoyable part of the job was doing different things.
Pros
Daily Pay
Cons
Not a permanent position
It varies on the job site
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 15, 2015
It really varies because this is a Temp service. We worked different jobs like every day. For example, i have work for a construction site cleaning. Then also worked for the circus taking down the tent.
Pros
Different work places
Cons
Work was temporary