PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Poor
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 19, 2018
I would not recommend anybody working for this company the staff there is rude and very disrespectful it's a lot of drug use outside of the building and fights as well
Pros
You can get paid the same day
Cons
You may not be able to go to work
They had nice jobs at this agency.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2018
the few jobs that they sent me at all or definitely some of the best that I ever had through a temporary agency. I cannot complain at the type of work that they got me it was right up my alley warehouse forklift pay rates with very decent.
Pros
The pay rate for a good and the most of the jobs were willing to hire you on.
Cons
It was a temporary agency so it's going to be double 90 days and no vacation for a while
work conditions
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 9, 2018
At Pacesetter we do generally all kind of jobs from cleaning at a construction site to palletize in a warehouse facility. .Operate Forklift when it is necessary.unload and load containers depending of the place you have sent out for the day. This is a good place to work,but there is no medical coverage and not a full time job.
Pros
collaborative
Cons
no benefit low pay
misleading
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Cantonment, FLJune 27, 2017
when i was hired on i started with the assumption that working in the shipping department was 8 hours a day, Monday through Friday. Upon starting it was, but after a week or so it went to 12 hour days, sometimes longer and several Saturdays. The company i was working for through Pacesetter was KTN. And their management would wait until time to go m
home before telling us we had to work late. Or on Saturday. I dont mind work SOME overtime, but 60 to 70 hours a week it too much. i have a life other than work.
Pros
I liked the people i worked with, and the typr of work.
Cons
Way too many hours, and not much pay for the qualifacations.
good company
Sit down Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  houstonSeptember 16, 2013
wish I could get on with them. they make sure they find the job that fits you. they do their best to keep you happy so you can have a good work place.