PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Culture reviews

Worker (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 21, 2019
Awesome place to work and pay some bills. Pacestters has been there for me when all was not well and I really appreciate that. The staff is very helpful and attentive to your work potential.
great time
Grocery Stocker (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 28, 2018
it was a a great company to work for and fun to get along with plus very nice people and managers and great job staff plus marvelous work hrs and friends
Productive workplace with energetic employees. I enjoyed working here.
Cart Attendant (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 17, 2018
It was a nice place to work at with energetic people to work with. It taught me how to work with customers, even though I was not so hands on with them.
productive
Stocker-Walmart (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 26, 2018
I learned how to you a forklift and box machine crusher. The work place was funny because i was on the beach and i got to meet new people from all different states and got to interact with one another.
Trying to get the "ticket"
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXFebruary 6, 2018
Daily work was dependent on how long and how well the manager liked you as to whether or not you were going to get the work for the day. In my opinion, it was very cut-throat, but great when you got a ticket for wrok.
Good starting point
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Harris County, TXFebruary 5, 2018
I would recommend this job for anyone who is trying to start a career in the HR or staffing field. The environment is relaxed but very cut-throat and it is very hard to advance as a worker unless one is 100% dedicated to it.
Very Rewarding
Regional Safety Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 22, 2018
You can meet new people every day on new job sites. They will send you to training for whatever the job requires. Great benefits, people and workers. Couldn't ask for a better place to work.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Driving a lot of miles a day.
Good culture
Day Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 3, 2018
A lot of great day laborers. Very competitive though, paying wages need to go up for the type of work we do but, we do get a check everyday after work. But if you show your willing to work you will be sent out.
Pros
lunch, atmosphere
Cons
competition, pay
its okay for a stepping stone
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 14, 2017
fast paced, challenging;can be competitive, some days are longer than others. on the other hand the pay isn't so great and there are limited advancement opportunities.
Pros
job variety
Cons
no benifits
great work place
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 27, 2017
ived learned many things to help me grow with other the company. we start early and finish early they provide transportation. the staff is every friendly and helpful.
General Labor with Event Staffing
Porter/General Labor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 7, 2017
A typical day usually involves hard work, it depends on the job, however I learned a lot of transferable skills. Management is always polite, very courteous. Workplace culture depends on how the hand-out act. Hardest part is sometimes the employers push a little hard. Enjoyable is the cash immediately at the end of each shift.
Pros
Paid same day.
Cons
lot of problems with hang-outs around the building not looking to work.
It was "interesting."
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 4, 2017
I served as Receptionist/Adm Assistant. I was the primary point of contact for the telephones. I double-checked applications for accurate completion and made certain that potential employees possessed all paperwork necessary, before I assign candidates to meet directly with our recruiters. I kept in-house systems updated with warranted information, and I generated a variety of daily/weekly reports.

The workplace culture was "feast or famine." Some days could be relatively slow versus other days being totally chaotic. The most challenging part of the job was in dealing with the temp employees that possessed bad manners and had no respect.
Time goes by fast
Dispatcher/Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 16, 2017
Arrive at 5 am in the morning and by 5:45 am it starts getting busy until 8:30 am. around 9am you touch base with your boss. About a 20 minute coversation. Basically the game plan.. Being a day labor service you work with a variety of different cultures. It is a very fast paced, detail and multi tasking job. Anything can change at anytime and you have to be able to handle it. The best part is when it quite and you can focus on your work.
Pros
Flexiable
Cons
Health Insurance rates kept going up every year
Great learning experiences
DISPATCH SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 21, 2017
The company and workers was a great environment at times but the quality of professionalism was under the standard I was lead to believe. Customer relationships and worker dedication was one of the main reason I stood on. Even thought false promises were given and bonus were never delivered I stood on due to the positive attitudes and understandings I had for my workers. "Willing to discuss in person"
Pros
Helped my managerial skills
Cons
I learn to deal with a unprofessional environment
Good worksite
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLMay 29, 2017
Eccentric place i have worked for good coworkers. Various jobs i done indoor place to work deal with various people and cultures excited that o had the opportunity to work for a good company which i enjoyed
Pros
Met people
Cons
Short breaks
fun
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 10, 2017
typical work day is very long I can strongly agree with that. I have learned a lot about customer service working thee. management is very strict about everything. the most enjoyable part about working here is you meet thousands of people daily.
Pros
nice team members
Cons
too strict on certain things
It's very interesting
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 12, 2017
You can never say you're doing the same thing everyday. There really isn't a "typical" day. One day I am cleaning job sites while another I could be doing carpentry work, which I liked. I have been afforded the opportunity to learn new trades and gain new experiences that can help me in work and in life. Being a laborer I have been given the potential to learn trades, and to gain new interest and abilities in the work place. As for workplace culture, it changed daily because the employees changed daily. That was probably the hardest part of the job as well. It's hard to understand how to read the supervisory staff when it is not consistent. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to visualize the product of my labor. I love using tools and working with my hands. To be able to look at a garage door or window I had installed and seeing that it looked amazing was a gratifying feeling.
Pros
Work is never boring, I can learn something new every day
Cons
No benefits, low salary, no guarantee of work or schedule 1
Learning experience
Clean up crew (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 15, 2017
Diverse work environments and cultures in the workplace but no job security and low pay. Also transportation was lacking but overall a good learning experience.
Productive workplacr
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2017
Wake up at 3:00 to wait a long time just to work for $7.25 at the end of the day u will get $48.57 that day to day. You get to learn different trades and meet all culture of people. It's a great place to work for people who have problem getting a job because of their background
Pros
You get to make money
Cons
Not enough pay
Administrative/Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2014
I was a recruiter for various clients in the Houston area. My co workers were a great team. My manager was very understanding. The hardest part of my job was filling orders within an hour.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES.

Powered by Comparably