PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Employee Review

View all PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES reviews

It was just temporary but while I was there it worked out for me
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 12, 2019
The typical day here was in the heat cleaning up construction. sweeping, picking up trash. The worst part was the other workers. The best thing was something different all the time.

Other PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Employee Reviews

Need to be willing to work
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 17, 2019
If you're not ready to work then you shouldn't be there. They want reliable workers who are willing to work not foot draggers. You'll be paid at the end of work time and receive your pay stub when u turn in your ticket. Other than that, u need to be aware of your personal stuff cause you're grown. Don't need nobody to watch over your stuff when you're grown
Pacesetter experience
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 15, 2019
First off I wanna thank pacesetters for giving me reliable work, steady for 2.5 to 3 years. There was good days and days were i wish I stayed home. but u take the good with the bad. Plus working with some of the best competitive workers this line of work has to offer made the physical aspect of this work manageable. I would recommend this company,but personally will not go back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES.

Powered by Comparably