PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Employee Review

View all PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES reviews

Great place to work.
General Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 14, 2019
I've been working at pacesetters for multiple years, and have never had any issues with the company. There is never a time when you can't get a job, while working at pacesetters.

Other PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Employee Reviews

Need to be willing to work
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 17, 2019
If you're not ready to work then you shouldn't be there. They want reliable workers who are willing to work not foot draggers. You'll be paid at the end of work time and receive your pay stub when u turn in your ticket. Other than that, u need to be aware of your personal stuff cause you're grown. Don't need nobody to watch over your stuff when you're grown
Pacesetter experience
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 15, 2019
First off I wanna thank pacesetters for giving me reliable work, steady for 2.5 to 3 years. There was good days and days were i wish I stayed home. but u take the good with the bad. Plus working with some of the best competitive workers this line of work has to offer made the physical aspect of this work manageable. I would recommend this company,but personally will not go back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES.

Powered by Comparably