PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Employee Reviews

Help when I really needed work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXAugust 13, 2018
I was struggling at the time it was technically my 1st job that was an under-the-table Hours working not consisting And there was a lot of favors tism
Pros
Got paycheck that day
Cons
Cost of living
Not a Great Place
Packing (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 13, 2018
This is a temp place so you have to keep that in mind. The place is dirty and there's sketchy people. Employment is based on favoritism, not necessarily skills, and it's not paid well.
They had nice jobs at this agency.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2018
the few jobs that they sent me at all or definitely some of the best that I ever had through a temporary agency. I cannot complain at the type of work that they got me it was right up my alley warehouse forklift pay rates with very decent.
Pros
The pay rate for a good and the most of the jobs were willing to hire you on.
Cons
It was a temporary agency so it's going to be double 90 days and no vacation for a while
Various positions to choose from. Love working for them.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 9, 2018
I get to work when I want. I get paid the same day I work. I worked at a factory for my first job. It was fairly easy. The supervisors are kind and forgiving. I love working for them.
Its a nice work place pay is not as great though
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chimney rock n and bellaireJuly 9, 2018
The things I learned is how to work with others keep doing things to the best of my ability n working as a team... The hardest part of the job to me was adapting to the time I had to be at work early but made it through ok
Pros
I dont know of one
Cons
Wake up early
great time
Grocery Stocker (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 28, 2018
it was a a great company to work for and fun to get along with plus very nice people and managers and great job staff plus marvelous work hrs and friends
Great if you need money today
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 26, 2018
It's a day labor place. Work today, get paid today. Pay is not all that great depending on the job. Plus, if you drive you don't get paid enough for fuel costs IMO.
Pros
Almost guaranteed work
Cons
Low pay and work in the heat and sun all day
Wasnt so bad
Employee (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJune 25, 2018
Not to informative of everything. More of if u need a job. Hope you have the skills they are filling in. I was only lucky to have had forklift experience.
Pros
Good for warhouse work
Cons
Must have skilled need for jobs avalible
litigation
Property Litigation (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 20, 2018
Handled claim litigation and arbitration activities for various types of property claims
Prepare cases for trial, mediation, or dismissal
Identified suspicious claims and detected any fraudulent activities
Very very unprofessional
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXJune 20, 2018
Managers are unprofessional and let’s several individuals ruin the work atmosphere. The pay is ok, but not enough for the amount of work they want done
Pros
Same day pay
Cons
Low pay
good
deli worker (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 4, 2018
I enjoyed working for Pacesetters Staffing. traveling from Florida to Alabama was interesting and exciting. I Had enjoyable staff Mrs.Ladonna and Mrs.Susan were great mangers.
Make your own schedule
Genral Laborer Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 30, 2018
Helps to develop you in the construction industry. Helps you to be on time and reliable. Provides transportation to individual without transportation.
Pros
Provide daily work
Cons
Pay rate is low
All is well
Construction Laborer (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLMay 19, 2018
Salary is not enough to live on, company need to increase pay rate, workers work very hard each day. The cost of living should be enough salary for a family to survive in todays day and time.
Pros
Management professional and friendly
Cons
Enjoy working for this company
poor management
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2018
it was more of a competition of being there early enough and rather the manager at that time liked you in order for you to get a job but its a great job to become experienced in different fields of work
Pros
exprience
Cons
management
go from site to site job
Site CLEAN UP (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 25, 2018
tiring job with little pay, long wait for pay check, and a lot of time did not get ticket to go to job site, also working for other bosses they talk to you in a disrespectful way.
Pros
dont make mistakes, all the time there
Cons
absent make lot of mistakes, get you in trouble
Productive workplace with energetic employees. I enjoyed working here.
Cart Attendant (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 17, 2018
It was a nice place to work at with energetic people to work with. It taught me how to work with customers, even though I was not so hands on with them.
Nice work envirenment, noce employers every day is different
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale Beach, FLApril 16, 2018
Every day is different, Christmas and other holiday jobs are especially fun, working Christmas parade in Hollywood, Florida is my favorite job with this company, and overall the general work is mostly comfortable, employers supply cold water because it is construction sites, it is nice to know they do like us coming to help clean up work area workers there appreciate the extras
Pros
Cold water, friendly employers, caring employers
Cons
None other than florida is humid cant breath sometimes
My experience with them has been questionable at best. I work hard and my efforts and loyalty are, seemingly, not considered.
Stocker (Current Employee) –  WalmartMarch 31, 2018
I have been with PPS for the 3rd season now. I am a hard-working conscientious worker concerned with the details of the job. My relationship with them is important to me. I understand that I not only represent myself, but Pacesetters as well. Therefore, I am continually considerate of how my behaviour and work ethic speaks to the client and the affect it may have on the relationship with Tom Valor and PPS. I consider myself to be a loyal and dedicated employee committed to the task at hand, aswellas, future/continued business for Tom Valor and PPS of Panama City. Yet, I still only make $8.25 an hour an have to sit around wasting 2 hours of my time because the people running the office, who make more $$$ and are compensated for every minute, can not be counted on to have it together. They treat me, and others, like peons. They disregard what I tell them, interrupt me to the point of yelling should I verbally make a note of it and stab me in the back when I turn.
The professionalism of the office associates needs a hard look.
Pros
Immediate Work.
Cons
Compensation Time. Office personnel.
even though it is a temp. company they still treated you like full time employees
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2018
went on alot of jobs throughout my time with them, I met intresting people as well as some good and bad employers. I never had problems with getting paid.
Pros
never had problems getting paid daily
Cons
minm. wage
For 3 months
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLMarch 27, 2018
Of a 90 days continuously working at the same construction site thy take you out a day before completing the 90 days .... Saying we have a good pay better offer o new contract to prove they have awesome workers and the truth.... ain't true... Is to take out from the 90 days ... And after that they will tell you. You have to complete a contract of 16 weeks that is almost another month ....they treat you great at the begining after that you will be at the office waiting since open4:30 am until 9 or 10 am saying no jobs available ..... But they give priority to others that comes after you.... Not BEING A FAIR WORK OFFER.
Pros
No lunch water when they have tools
Cons
Breaks for 15 min only

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES.

Powered by Comparably