PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES Employee Reviews

For 3 months
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLMarch 27, 2018
Of a 90 days continuously working at the same construction site thy take you out a day before completing the 90 days .... Saying we have a good pay better offer o new contract to prove they have awesome workers and the truth.... ain't true... Is to take out from the 90 days ... And after that they will tell you. You have to complete a contract of 16 weeks that is almost another month ....they treat you great at the begining after that you will be at the office waiting since open4:30 am until 9 or 10 am saying no jobs available ..... But they give priority to others that comes after you.... Not BEING A FAIR WORK OFFER.
Pros
No lunch water when they have tools
Cons
Breaks for 15 min only
productive
Stocker-Walmart (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 26, 2018
I learned how to you a forklift and box machine crusher. The work place was funny because i was on the beach and i got to meet new people from all different states and got to interact with one another.
Grand praire
No (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXMarch 16, 2018
The worst company that I ever worked for. They where not professional and rude to there clients. I noticed in the office setting that they used foul language.
Cons
Do not ever work in the office here! Cut throat af!
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMarch 16, 2018
You will get manipulated, called names, treated poorly, while getting paid minimum wage. You will be picked on, given all the slack, yelled at for things other workers did. You will get blamed for everything. You do not want to step foot into that toxic, ghetto, unsafe, disrespectful, hostile work place.
Pros
Cons
Working there
Competitive for placement
Construction/General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2018
At the hall people live outside a d they get the jobs first just to use for drugs... I work for my family and get turned around or less pay... I need something better
The manager is totally unethical.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 25, 2018
The manager treats everyone like a second-class citizen. Not a fair person, and never is honest and doesn't want to pay people what they deserve. The office is filthy, and the manager didn’t even care.
Pros
Cons
To many to list.
real hard working people
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2018
Very hard working crew good people but they get to stressed when put under pressure ,with more work than they can handle
lots of overtime meaning lots of money you can work seven days a week here sometimes and you save a lot of money because you never have time to spend it
Rude and dumb staff
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2018
Terrible office personnel at their longpoint location. The work itself was fine. Dealing with the office personnel for any tax matters was impossible.
I do not wish to leave a review
Laborer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 13, 2018
The work was different everyday so its hard to get bored. I learned how to work better with others. The management team is decent. I do not wish to leave a review.
Short Term Fill In Employment
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76103February 11, 2018
I would only recommend this employment if someone is looking to just work a few hours as they job search for another job or just need a very minimal income.
Trying to get the "ticket"
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXFebruary 6, 2018
Daily work was dependent on how long and how well the manager liked you as to whether or not you were going to get the work for the day. In my opinion, it was very cut-throat, but great when you got a ticket for wrok.
Temp Service
Housekeeping public areas (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 6, 2018
I cannot say A great deal about pacesetters, It is A temp service. If you need quick money or work part time it is A good deal but if you are seeking permanent it,s probally not for you.
Good starting point
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Harris County, TXFebruary 5, 2018
I would recommend this job for anyone who is trying to start a career in the HR or staffing field. The environment is relaxed but very cut-throat and it is very hard to advance as a worker unless one is 100% dedicated to it.
Low Salary work hard to earn small commission
GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 30, 2018
I truly did love going to my job for the last 10 years but in 2017 we had a few management changes that have not been very favorable to say the least. I still love the staffing business, but not 100% sure if I want to continue with PPS.
Pros
Allowed me to run my office with little to no supervision
Cons
No one in corporate is willing to hear you out.
Very Rewarding
Regional Safety Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 22, 2018
You can meet new people every day on new job sites. They will send you to training for whatever the job requires. Great benefits, people and workers. Couldn't ask for a better place to work.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Driving a lot of miles a day.
Do not attempt
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJanuary 20, 2018
This isn’t a great opportunity for someone looking to turn over a new leaf but more like some settlement for convicted felons. I don’t recommend this company to anyone but HS students during the summer
bien ayudan
Electricians assistant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJanuary 18, 2018
solo se encargan de suministrar personal. realmente no los conoces, cultural laboral dificil pero ayudan
productive an competitive workplace
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 10, 2018
material handling,food handling,customer service,event service work,management skills,communication skills,janitorial skills,time management skills,speed
work conditions
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 9, 2018
At Pacesetter we do generally all kind of jobs from cleaning at a construction site to palletize in a warehouse facility. .Operate Forklift when it is necessary.unload and load containers depending of the place you have sent out for the day. This is a good place to work,but there is no medical coverage and not a full time job.
Pros
collaborative
Cons
no benefit low pay
Good culture
Day Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 3, 2018
A lot of great day laborers. Very competitive though, paying wages need to go up for the type of work we do but, we do get a check everyday after work. But if you show your willing to work you will be sent out.
Pros
lunch, atmosphere
Cons
competition, pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PACESETTER PERSONNEL SERVICES.

Powered by Comparably