Pacific Alliance Medical Center

Working at Pacific Alliance Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA: Employee Reviews

Los Angeles, CA101 reviews

patientdoctornursecloseenjoyskillmedicallearn

Loved working at PAMC

We all work together as team why because we had great leadership I always believed leadership starts at the top of the organization this company got it right

Was unable to take breaks, but was forced to clock out as if you were on break although you were still on the floor helping patients

This hospital helped me gain experience in the healthcare field but I would never recommend it to my love ones. Nurses and staff were hard workers but management did not up keep the building.

Pacific Alliance Medical Center insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks

It’s a good hospital and very nice and clean

If the hospital was not close I would still work there it’s a good hospital to work at it’s near my house and the people i work wit there great and nice I would still be there if the hospital still open.

Fun work place on the filling cabinets.

4 cubicles for 4 people rounded with filling cabinets and 6 seats for the lunch room. Work is very manual from processing of check to signing and mailing them. Love the Chinese new year celebration.

Pros

Chinese new year lunch at the hospital.

Cons

Parking is very minimal.

Very good experienced working as a EVS worker

I like to work at this place because it was a good environment. The personal was respectful and helpful we always got the job done at the right time as a team work.

Pacific Alliance Medical Center closed its operation/hospital in 2017

This hospital is no longer in business as it closed its operation in 2017. The hospital was a wonderful place to work with wonderful staff and managers. It was successful and a great place to work for employees. Not sure what happened that lead to hospital's closure, but it closed after I left the hospital for another opportunity.

Most enjoyable part pf the job

Watching new mom's with their newborns and the excitement from all the family members. Assisting families with loved ones in the hospital and helping patients with requests.

Pros

Great team work and managers

Cons

Doctors and hospital staff were rude and disrespectful to security personnel.

Pressure Free Environment

As a volunteer, you are not expected of work that are normally paid. Meals are provided and great opportunity to learn what things are like in a hospital setting for those interested in the medical field .

Excellent place

Place closed down but overall excellent place to work, great benefits. Management was okay. Everyone very friendly and helpful. Wish the place stayed open

Great Place to work

PAMC was a great place to work. Its a shame that it no longer exists. The community benefited from its location. The staff was wonderful. I have yet to see another facility run like this.

Pros

people

Cons

managers

Caring, involved team. Excellent pay and benefits.

Lots of encouragement and plenty of help in the delivery of formatted, accurate, and completed medical records. Management was patient, kind, helpful. My job was very enjoyable. Most difficult part of job was dealing with ESL physicians, which was quite challenging.

small hospital with great care

Slow paced work environment. However things can change from day to day. You can advance your skills quickly through this company if you are willing and able.

Pros

learning hospital

Cons

n/a

great diversered work enviroment

This facility had a great work enviroment. The staff cared about one another and the doctors cared about their patients. This facility knew exactly what is was to care for their facility and most of all patients

Pros

great staff

Cons

paid time off

friendly staff

Nice friendly staff, pressured nursing job due to needs of pregnant patients in labor, requiring heavy lifting and transfer of patients after delivery, assist and care of post partum patients. Referral to OB doctors for any abnormalities noted on pregnant patients in labor and post partum patients. It is a stressful nursing environment.

Pros

Free lunch when it is your birthday

Cons

Stressful environment.

Good experience

Working at this company gave me experience in additional specialties. The office comprised of approximately 25-30 employees all having a separate job title. Unfortunately, this medical center has closed

Pros

friendly employees & staff.

Cons

dress code too restrictive

Monitor tech

Front and back office duties, monitor patients heart rhythms answer call light carry out doctors order, very busy multi-tasky, busy atmosphere, assist nurses

Amazing place to work at

Most of my hospital experience I learned at PAMC, and I was taught everything I know at this hospital. My typical day at work was always getting my duties and responsibilities out of the way and later helping any of my co workers and or patients on anything that they needed help with.

Good Colleague

It's sad that Pacific Alliance Medical Center has closed down in year 2017. I had the opportunity to work in their Urgent Care with awesome floor nurses to include the LVNs and MAs. Also the receptionists were very friendly.

hospital

organization is no longer in business, but best environment I worked in for 24 years. teamwork environment room for growth, some supportive management

Pros

friendly atmosphere, teamwork

Cons

no cons

Ok Place To Work Use to Be better 6 Years ago

Everybody working as a team To be a team player Poor Management in the OR Great diversity,pleasure to work with different cultures The Unstable hours when everybody worked togheter

Pros

Everybody so nice

Cons

sometimes no breaks

Very challenging work place

The hospital has since closed down! But it was very challenging and sometimes rewarding place to work. Management was impossible there was no encouragement for advancement and no proper raises.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pacific Alliance Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Pacific Alliance Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA

• Pacific Alliance Medical Center
  • Los Angeles, CA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?