Pacific Bells Inc Employee Reviews

Was a Manager worked here long enough
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMay 23, 2018
now here is the thing im not going to be like hey tacobell is the worst place to work at i would never recomend my location the managers i work with are stuff they are very selfish when it comes to the shifts they work almost never offering any help to my part of the shift the place is always filthy and the crew is almost always the worst possible if i could tell you how many times i hear about callouts it would make you puke they offer no punishment for calling out multiple times and its made the crew unnessisarily lazy those of you who say we offer free lunches we dont we can offer pretty good hours if you work hard and ask for 40 8/10 times you get just that but working the shifts are painfull and not worth what your being paid as a manager you make $1 more and thats not even worth all the stuff you also have to deal with if anything all its doing is giving you manager experiance and even thats better spent somewhere else
Pros
30-40 Hours easy
Cons
Unprofessional, Lazy crew, Terrible pay
Great company lots of hours
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington StateMay 3, 2018
Fantastic franchise to work for, unfortunately working as a General Manager includes 50 to even 70 hour work weeks. Starting out pay is not enough for the amount of work needed. Labor laws do not exist for salaried managers so if need be you could work 24 hours straight. Ceo is amazing, training is good, upper management (depending on your area coach) is awesome. Internal promotion is a big thing for pacific bells.
Pros
•Paid lunch - if you get time to take a lunch •opportunities for bonus •upper management
Cons
•Health care is expensive, doesn’t pay much •long hours •low compensation
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Magee, MSApril 8, 2018
Poor management hard working person but don’t wanna pay you. Didnt wanna give me my raise so I left and found another job. I wouldn recommend no one to work at the Taco Bell in Magee ms
N/a
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 5, 2018
i don’t really have much to say about the company it always short handed the work is hard like you have to be both the crew and the manager too often
Pros
Free food salary
Cons
Long hours low pay
Lots of on hands work that is barely compensated
General Manager/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 30, 2018
Fast food is too cutthroat to properly relax. Pressure is maximized and everyone is dispensable. A lot of negativity can grow and fester due to the demands of the highest managment. Too little poeple at all times.
Pros
Free lunches, interesting people, and fast paced.
Cons
Lots of holes to fall into, over zealous expectations, poor hiring fulfillment
Good Work Place
Food Champion at Taco Bell (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WIMarch 26, 2018
Nice Hours And A Flexible Schedule. Good Work Ethic
Nice Customers Management Is Good. Nice environment and good team work skills. Able to build customer service skills.
Pros
Paid Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
Decent Fast Food Job
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Hermiston, ORMarch 20, 2018
Management at the time was poor, but since the remodel has improved a bit. Its a decent job to get off your feet. You can make more money if you're able to push surveys.
Pros
Free lunch, advancement opportunities, ways to make more money
Cons
upper management
Fair
Night shift closing manager/cashier (Former Employee) –  OrMarch 10, 2018
Better be working at all times if you want to survive. fast paced. customers demanding to the point of nausea. poor work life balance. But hey, worked out okay for me.
Stressful workplace. Not fun at all.
Production (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 5, 2018
The managers don't help out. They leave you to work alone when it is very busy and full with customers. You have to do drive thru and cashier work when you have many customers. This is the reason why customers leave or get angry. They barely give you any training experience and pressure you a lot. They leave employees to work by themselves and send others home. I think it's an abuse that managers there leave employees to do all the work so they can make more work production and get more benefits when employees get no benefits at all. Only stress.
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
Not breks at time
TacoBell
Team Trainer/Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Macedonia, OHJanuary 30, 2018
Fast paced very disorganized teams did not work well at this establishment. Management not will to move people up with the mind set that they would be move to a different location.
Pros
Met great people
Cons
No a great place to work
Fast paced
Taco Bell Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJanuary 28, 2018
It is a very fast paced but productive place to work. For this who actually like a fast paced or steady environment this would more than likely be the best place for them to work.
Pros
1 free meal
Cons
No breaks
Company in turmoil
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJanuary 18, 2018
Too much expected for managers. The required 10 hour days are exhausting. The communication level between restaurant management and next level of management is almost non-existent. They push very hard and put people in positions without adequate training. Set up to fail.
Pros
Pay
Cons
everything else
fast paced work place
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 15, 2018
fun environment to work in, depening on the manager the place can be either fun or stressful, depending on how a team works can also be fun or stressful
stressful
Shift Management (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHJanuary 3, 2018
super stressful to work at. was shift leader and was not a fun place. nobody stayed so for us that did stay it was hard because we were constantly training new members. does not pay well. after 6 years, i only made 9.50 and that was nothing for what i dealt with daily
Fast paced
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WANovember 22, 2017
A busy store filled with hard working people who cared about their jobs. Next to I-5 so business could hit anytime but strong management made the job worth doing
Very fast moving.
Taco Bell Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Paris, TNNovember 15, 2017
While working at Taco Bell, I experienced a lot . It really broadened my perspective of the Fast food/ Fast moving, industry. I learned how to work as a team, and also Taco Bell taught me how to build communication skills, to further insure the best hospitality servicing.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Lack of teamwork
Fast paced and stressful. For what is expected, pay is not on par with the work.
Night shift closing manager/cashier (Former Employee) –  OregonOctober 31, 2017
Training new employees every week. High turnover. Employees work hard back there whippin' up your tacos. No moss under feet. Always moving fast, but never fast enough. Speed metrics for drive thru and front counter at times simply impossible to meet.
Pros
Good clientele, personable employees.
Cons
$$$ Low for performance expectations
alright
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSOctober 27, 2017
Very busy, what i learned was how to deal with people. The management was very relaxed, and you got to learn who these people were. The culture was very mixed.
Great job
Taco Bell Manager (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 18, 2017
I love the people and I love this location, I will be very sadden to leave. The pay wasn’t the best but the hours are good for it to be a fast food place
Poor
Bench General Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 8, 2017
Very poor. I have worked 70 plus hours a week. I have no time to do anything that needs being done in my life even as small as dishes in my own kitchen sink. all I do is Sleep, work, and eat.