Pacific Capital Resource Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Great Culture, Fun, Hard Working, High Expectations for Success
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 19, 2017
PCRG is a great company because the leadership team puts the people first!! This is very unique in the financial services industry so this place is truly a breath of fresh air. Yes we work hard and have high expectations but we always do whats right for our clients and the people at the firm. Integrity is one of the company's core values and it shows every day. If you are considering a career in Financial Services do yourself a service and at least come take a look at PCRG.
Pros
Culture, Comp, and Benefits
The FUN FIRST Financial Advisory Firm
Sales (Current Employee) –  SeattleSeptember 18, 2017
Like any athlete who experiences "the zone" where everything is working perfectly and effortlessly - working in a fun atmosphere from the time I walk in the office door in the morning brings out the best in me and the work I do.
Pros
INTELLECTUAL challenges, unlimited INCOME opportunities, Independence, opportunity to make an IMPACT in my community
Cons
Like everywhere in Seattle - Parking!!
Expect to make this job your lifestyle
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 28, 2016
Many hours networking and learning about strategies involving life insurance. However, all the financial strategies I've seen have been what I would consider absolutely genius. You spend many hours on education, mostly learning about current laws and strategies.
Pension is a strong plus.
Great atmosphere
financial services representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORNovember 20, 2015
The business is centered around yourself and growing it internally. Provide opportunists to learn and grow your personal business. Management works hard for their employees.
Great work Enviroment
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 17, 2015
Firm provides all resources needed to be successful. The culture of the workplace is very comfortable and inviting. Great place to work!